BUMP OFF LOVER[爱杀 17]

Guest pillowbox

A small scene cut from CTV Episode 7 which u will see in GTV Episode 7

After Ah-Sa was caught red-handed prostituting herself in the motel, she jumped to escaped the pursuing officers and then stopped to picked up the 3000 dollars that dropped off her body onto the floor.

counting all the cut scenes, the footage has added up to 1 episode of footage :fury:

what's the pt of cutting them out neways...it makes it so much confusing.....they better not do it to SILENCE!!! or else...

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest summers83

^^ but i read that it's going to boardcast by CTV

Then that would suck man. :wacko: But has Silence come up with any official website yet?

Guest SilentDream

^ I only found it scary the first two episodes and that was coz we don't really know anything at the beginning... Now I'm just anxious to find out who the murderer is and etc ^^

Guest summers83

Thanks coolsmurf~~ Just wondering, is the uncut 7 out yet? Or did I miss it? O_o...

Bump off Lover 07[YDY-GTV].rmvb

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/lienny/n9t37

Credits: Lienny Clubbox

Just wondering, the uncut for icefish and uncut for ydy issit 262MB only? Because I downloaded the cut of icefish is 260MB and the downloaded the uncut is 262MB for YDY version? So means they barely cut out the scenes issit? Anyone knows, pls advise...

Guest vc1188

^ NO NO. Uncut and cut versions are all the same length (around 1hr 10min)

Just watched [uncut] episode 7 today. pretty exciting. Except now I'm wondering if KeQiang and YiZhen will ever be together? are they even supposed to be together? haha -__- maybe it's just my wishful thinking

Bump off Lover 07[YDY-GTV].rmvb

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/lienny/n9t37

Credits: Lienny Clubbox

Just wondering, the uncut for icefish and uncut for ydy issit 262MB only? Because I downloaded the cut of icefish is 260MB and the downloaded the uncut is 262MB for YDY version? So means they barely cut out the scenes issit? Anyone knows, pls advise...

only a minor cut for ep7 doesnt really matter

gonna watch ep8 later :P

Guest sylver

OK... I became interested in this drama after watching the preview. Could anyone tell me if there's any CB that carries this drama? Preferably the uncut version.

Guest summers83

only a minor cut for ep7 doesnt really matter

gonna watch ep8 later :P

I've watched epi 8 and feeling a bit scared that JiaWei may be bad or have a motive in getting together with Yi Zhen after watching this episode.

SPOILER:

I dunno what is his motive or plan in deliberately letting Yi Zhen know the truth abt the affair between her father and his mum. If he really liked her, why would he wanna hurt the person he likes with such truth? And he was actually smiling or grining with evil when he saw his mum crying and blaming herself for her husband's death. I still hope he's not the killer or he wun become bad or anything and hope Yi Zhen will still end up with him. Actually Ke Qiang is cuter but Jia Wei suits her better.

I've watched epi 8 and feeling a bit scared that JiaWei may be bad or have a motive in getting together with Yi Zhen after watching this episode.

SPOILER:

I dunno what is his motive or plan in deliberately letting Yi Zhen know the truth abt the affair between her father and his mum. If he really liked her, why would he wanna hurt the person he likes with such truth? And he was actually smiling or grining with evil when he saw his mum crying and blaming herself for her husband's death. I still hope he's not the killer or he wun become bad or anything and hope Yi Zhen will still end up with him. Actually Ke Qiang is cuter but Jia Wei suits her better.

After finishing with ep8, more or less confirmed that Jiawei has a dark sinister side to him. this epi was unveiling how Jiawei turned into the person he is today. He knew from the video his dad left behind that his mother was having an affair with YiZhen father and his dad suicide was indirectly caused by them and Yizhen mum as well (who choose to turn a blind eye to it when he asked for for help). So he is hell-bent certain that his dad would not have died if for the 3 of them.

So he is hell-bent on making them pay with a series of well-planned moves for revenge.

Remember earlier, he caused his mother to lose her anchorwoman job when he spilled on her getting a scoop story with Yang Renyou to the police officer.

He designed a plot to get Yizhen to catch her dad red-handed cuddling with his mother was another well-devised move. This was to make Yizhen dad feel more remorseful because he wasnt since his wife couldnt be bothered even though she knew of it. Another reason was that all the design plans which was designed by Jiawei father was passed off as Yizhen father designs instead made Jiawei even more resentful of him.

Its getting more and more possiblethat Jiawei is the webmaster of that black heart website as well.

lastly, remember the blue shoebox KeQiang showed to Jiawei and Yizhen at the cafe. Jiawei offered to help and reached out for the shoebox but luckily Keqiang immediately withdrew it and said he will do it himself. Logically, it should be Yizhen who shld be anxious instead of Jiawei. So definitely theres something in the box that could contain not yiJing secret but Jiawei instead!!!!

notice in ep8 preview, SayeJia was kidnapped and KeQiang was waving the blue shoebox which could be what the kidnapper want. Think now, those who know the existence of this blue shoebox are Yizhen, Keqiang, Sayejia and Jiawei. Isnt it evident now who is the one who kidnapped her???

Guest summers83

All about Silence will be shown on CTV from 21st May, taking over the slot now occupied by Bump off Lover

Hopefully they won't cut the scenes then!!! It's quite irritating to watch cut dramas then will GTV show it too? Maybe they'll show uncut there then we gota download twice again? But if they show only on CTV alone perhaps they won't cut it?

Hopefully they won't cut the scenes then!!! It's quite irritating to watch cut dramas then will GTV show it too? Maybe they'll show uncut there then we gota download twice again? But if they show only on CTV alone perhaps they won't cut it?

not really sure woh...

Guest lovely-disaster

okay, after watching ep8 (yes, i know i'm slow, but i was busy last week, heh)

i'm pretty sure jiawei has something to do with the "evil" website. he seems to know quite a bit about it. remember how sa and keqiang were outside the school asking the petition? also all his plotting against his mother for what yizhen's father did to his father is so suspicious. i'm thinking that he's only going out with yizhen for revenge. also, in the preview for ep9, you see jiawei at x-zone with another girl. yijing sees him. i feel sorry for him though, for knowing that his mom had an affair when he was so young.

the mom has serious problems. urgh, i really hate her. i'm not sure if she killed the science teacher or not. they make her very obvious, but i'm not really convinced it's her.

from the previews, xieailin was only brought into x-zone by ah cat. that means ah cat started out in x-zone, probably as a "tortured student", like jiawei says, who gets the password to the "evil website", and thus the whole underground thing.

and yeah, i agree, the blue shoebox has to have something really important in it. probably something that led to yijing's death, or i'm guessing, the password to the website.

can't wait till ep9!

Archived