BUMP OFF LOVER[爱杀 17]

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PandaKiss

Ah damn it!

I just noticed I've been watching the CTV version for the first 3 episodes.

Right now I'm watching the 4th episode GTV, it's so confusing!

D<

Guest vc1188

omg omg omg episode 8 uncut is SO EXCITING. all these mysteries are unfolding *___* and I was really sad that Yang Ren You died. but the ending of that episode made me relieved. omg ZHOU KE QIANG YOU ARE MY FAVORITE hehe

omg omg omg episode 8 uncut is SO EXCITING. all these mysteries are unfolding *___* and I was really sad that Yang Ren You died. but the ending of that episode made me relieved. omg ZHOU KE QIANG YOU ARE MY FAVORITE hehe

hmm what did he do mind spoiling i just started to dl uncut ep. 8...

Guest lovely-disaster

omg bittorent hates me

i've had my comp on overnight to download the GTV uncut ep 8 but it still hasn't connected and its still at 0%

^ yeah, that's weird, because that's what's happening with mine. maybe the bt link is screwed up or something.

^ yeah, that's weird, because that's what's happening with mine. maybe the bt link is screwed up or something.

yeah, but I found a solution. The icefish version is connecting fine, but the d/l speed is REALLY slow.

【冰鱼出品】爱杀17第八集(八大完整版) - Icefish - bump off lover - episode 08 uncut

Icefish - bump off lover - episode 09 cut

if you can't read chinese, when the page opens click on the bolded "点击下载bt文件" to d/l the torrent

^-- is that the livestream for ep 8 cut or uncut?

its the livestream of CTV on Sundays for Jacky Go Go Go (Zhou Ri 8 Dian Dang) from 8pm and then Bump Off Lover at 10pm. its the cut version of course. yesterday was ep9 and next wk will be ep10. i dun see any difference between the CTV and GTV versions now, nothing to cut i guess...

oh really? I dont know i just d/led ppstream and went to the link but nothing happened. it just kinda sat there and then froze my comp.

the stream only comes alive on certain times on certain days, now its offline so theres nothing which is why u get a black screen now :)

Guest summers83

Well, I'll just wait for someone's CB like Lienny's to upload. But recently, she's been lagging in uploading new series.

After watching Ep9 yesterday and Ep10 preview, can deduce that

Jiawei identity is 闇黑魔神 and the webmaster of the website and possibly X-zone

Jiawei only knocked out Yang Renyou, YiZhen mum applied the finishing touch by killing him

we can also deduce that it was Jiawei who introduced YiJing and Ailing to prostituition and possibly YiJing knows his identity and dark side and the clues are inside the blue shoebox. Jiawei is sinister such that he wants to ruin the lifes of his mother and Yizhen family. Its possible he doesnt really like YiZhen and she is just a pawn in his revenge plan.

Jiawei although he is not the killer of all the respective deaths thus far, its evident that all the deaths were indirectly planned and caused by him. his dark revengeful side will surface even more in ep10 and KeQiang was smart to plant a tracking device on the fake shoebox and ascertaining his suspicion that Jiawei is the culprit behind all this.

Archived