Ko Soo 고수

Admin

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

hello:

BAO, BADZ, LEIANJI, TOTTER TOT, NAR, KOREAN_AEIN,..etc.. :lol:

thanks for the pics!! he's really adorable..super cutie!!!

im the page starter!!! happy page 22 to OPPA SOO!!

BAO: THAT"S SO COOL!!! can't wait to own a copy of MAM!!!

f9qond.jpg

i just want to post this pic... :lol:

OUR DREAM GUY!!!

f9qpo4.jpg

Lee Da hae looks so good in the picture...^^

but what product...i want to open that box so much...^^

i don't know the product..hehe..

I do not know who he is but I have to say that he is super handsome.

hes all yours sweet memories!!!!!!!...... oppa is mine!!!! haahhaha!!! just kidin!!

everyone...

if you want to access kosoo's official fan cafe and you dont have an ID there, you can use this account...i have just registered it (finally i could, , dunno why few months ago, i couldn't register there)

http://cafe.daum.net/kosu

ID: kosoosarang1004

Password: kosoolove

(sorry, the ID is pretty long...i tried many short ID, but they all exit, but it is easy to remember since sarang means love, 1004 is kosoo's birthday)

this cafe is the best place for online resources about kosoo (most of things i have are from this site)...there are many stuffs ...i'm sure they will satisfy you...

...welcome to kosoo cafe :D

thandda, yes, the cafe is in korean... but there are lots of pix and latest video clips ... :D

members there are very friendly...you can post in english there... ^^

plus, you can send message to kosoo at "고수님께로" section...^^

thandda, yes, the cafe is in korean... but there are lots of pix and latest video clips ... :D

members there are very friendly...you can post in english there... ^^

plus, you can write message to kosoo at "고수님께로" section...^^

yeah bao!!! i already tried ... entering dat website. but unfortunately im having a hard time bcoz as what thandda said its in korean...

well, i guess we will just be relying on you.... never fail to post the lastest infos bao!!!

bao,, i already post this question in LDH THREAD il repeat it again here?

i heard in some forums in the phils that oppa and ldh were close while doing in GR? Is this true? are they mutually attracted w/ each other?? hehee.... ( i hope they do!!! yahooo!!)

sistah... base on the video clips, pics, reviews and and my gut intuition,,, it seems oppa is a quiet type./?/ very reserve, private and softspoken?.... ... ... am i ryt w/ my observation sis?

well obviously u know more than i do.....tnx again sis in advane !! for the answer11

everyone...

if you want to access kosoo's official fan cafe and you dont have an ID there, you can use this account...i have just registered it (finally i could, , dunno why few months ago, i couldn't register there)

http://cafe.daum.net/kosu

ID: kosoosarang1004

Password: kosoolove

(sorry, the ID is pretty long...i tried many short ID, but they all exit, but it is easy to remember since sarang means love, 1004 is kosoo's birthday)

this cafe is the best place for online resources about kosoo (most of things i have are from this site)...there are many stuffs ...i'm sure they will satisfy you...

...welcome to kosoo cafe :D

Thanks bao3 for the information. I have tried but boy it is hard to cruise around because they are all in Korean language. Like badz, I very reply on you for updated information of GS and LDH

hey he is mine :-) so hands off please

he's mine too!! we can fix his schedule so that everybody will have a chance.. hehe

but his eyes are mine!! bwahahaha...

he's mine too!! we can fix his schedule so that everybody will have a chance.. hehe

but his eyes are mine!! bwahahaha...

hmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppppp..............sistah!!!! i would violently protest!!! hahaha!!!.

i was the first one who!! claimed he's mine!1 waahaa!!!!

but if LDH.. will be pleading on me,... to give oppa for her!! then iM WILLING TO SACRIFICE!!! HAHAA!!!

SISTAH!!!..VAN!! NICE GRADUATION PICS ON OPPAH AND LDH!!!!... WOW!!!... THEY REALLY LOOK GOOD TOGETHER!!! .... ...

hello:

BAO, BADZ, LEIANJI, TOTTER TOT, NAR, KOREAN_AEIN,..etc.. :lol:

thanks for the pics!! he's really adorable..super cutie!!!

im the page starter!!! happy page 22 to OPPA SOO!!

VAN! CONGRATS!!!! !!!

.UR THE PAGE STARTER HERE!!!!!!!!!! ... TNX!!! PROBABLY W/OUT U ,, WE COULD NOT MEET OTHER OPPA FANATICS... AND KNOW WHATS THE LATEST INFOS AND PICS ON HIM!!! YAHO!!!!

yeah bao!!! i already tried ... entering dat website. but unfortunately im having a hard time bcoz as what thandda said its in korean...

well, i guess we will just be relying on you.... never fail to post the lastest infos bao!!!

bao,, i already post this question in LDH THREAD il repeat it again here?

i heard in some forums in the phils that oppa and ldh were close while doing in GR? Is this true? are they mutually attracted w/ each other?? hehee.... ( i hope they do!!! yahooo!!)

sistah... base on the video clips, pics, reviews and and my gut intuition,,, it seems oppa is a quiet type./?/ very reserve, private and softspoken?.... ... ... am i ryt w/ my observation sis?

well obviously u know more than i do.....tnx again sis in advane !! for the answer11

sorry about my late reply…

I emailed my friend to ask about your question … :D

about kosoo and Lee Da Hae…

both ko and lee, they have good thought about each other… :lol:

lee da hae really likes kosoo…

in a program, lee da hae said that kosoo is the best fashionable star ^^v

she has never said any thing negative about him…

and so does kosoo, he said Lee da hae very pretty and very good at acting ^^v

for the part you ask about kosoo's character…

wow, you have good intuition…yes, I know kosoo is a quiet man...…although he is quiet, it doesn't mean he is cold, I heard people said that he was a very gentle and warm man.

he is a thoughtful person, too. I remember when gr was aired in korea, Green rose staffs said that he had very deep mind...…you know, the way he think of things seems maturer than his age...

he is also a type of shy man,(I heard his face often blush when he talk to strangers)...…he is very humble, and super faithful too… ^^:: one of the most faithful I have ever known, I can say so...… His loyalty to his manager really makes me wowed...…you know, he is also known as a very pure man in Korea...…his private life is almost scandal free…^^ (I remember reading an article in a viet magazine quite long ago, …., it said in 2003, he was voted as a celebrity who women wanted their sons would be like once they grew up). I think his good personality is one of strong points of him, that make him not only a down-to-earth actor on screen but also an awesome man in real life. :lol:

hey guys look at this picture..GS is so thin..

fao7xe.jpg

yeah, kosoo looks so think in the pix...but his facial feature is still same as now...^^

so is Lee Da Hae's...i believe she has never done any plastic surgery :D

sorry about my late reply…

I emailed my friend to ask about your question … :D

about kosoo and Lee Da Hae…

both ko and lee, they always have good though about each other… :lol:

lee da hae really likes kosoo…

in a program, lee da hae said that kosoo is the best fashionable star ^^v

she has never said any thing negative about him…

and so does kosoo, he said Lee da hae very pretty and very good at acting ^^v

they have good relationship...…^^v :D

for the part you ask about kosoo’s character…

wow, you have good tution…yes, I know kosoo is a type of quiet man…although he is quiet, it doesn’t mean he is cold, I heard people said that he was a very gentle and warm man.

he is a kind of thoughtful person, too…I remember when gr was aired in korea, Green rose staffs said that he had very deep mind…you know, the way he think of think seems maturer than his age…

he is also a type of shy man,(I heard his face often blush when he talk to strangers)…he is very humble, and super faithfully too… ^^:: one of the most faithfully I have ever known, I can say so… his sheer loyality to his manager really makes me wowed…you know, he is also known as a very pure man in Korea…his private life is almost scandal free…^^ (I remember reading an article in a viet magazine quite long ago, …., it said in 2003, he was selected as a celebrity who women wanted their sons would be like once they grew up) I think his good personality is one of strong points of him, that make him not only a down-to-earth actor on screen but also an awesome man in real life. :lol:

yeah, kosoo looks so think in the pix...but his facial feature is still same as now...^^

so is Lee Da Hae's...i believe she has never done any plastic surgery :D

BAO! i really felt glad while reading the assesment bout KoSoo's personality..he's a very beautiful person inside and out! i will never get tired of supporting this man :lol:

fc2rux.jpg so cute....

:rolleyes: