Ko Soo 고수

Admin

[C:\Documents and Settings\NEGBAK\Negbakup-Desktop\badz exclusive\9520050530_16453020.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\NEGBAK\Negbakup-Desktop\badz exclusive\20050530223447292.jpg

to vanviv

sistah van!!! d talga... try ko ung tiny pic!! huhu,,,

Thanks Bao, I will try again tonight. Cannot wait to see all the clips and finish the drama soon. Can you check your message?I PM and ask you couple questions regard to this drama.

Also, is that right most of the pictures taken of LDG and GS are only used as memories of them and not show in the drama right? because so far I only see one scene (she wear the pink sweater) that they are sitting in the wood writing letter...I don't see any other scenes that they hang around the theme park. I love those pictures so much. they are adorable.

yes, most of those sences are not showed in "green rose"...-__-

i heard that lots of scenes were cut out of the drama :angry:

do you remember the kissing scene in ep 4? at first, they was about to cut it too...but finally, they re-inserted it...i wish i could see more scenes of them...the couple is so adorable...

eiw65u.jpg

you can download here

Thanks Dawnnanny for the link to the interview clip. I just finished watching this episode and I love all he dialogs these two talked about their past love to each other. It was so sweet, touching and powerful. There are a lot of eye contact between these two. Even though I haven't finish the whole drama, but I disagree with some people that the production/script writer not concentrate on their love, but to my opion, their love was spread out very well through out the drama...even in different way than we usually see. They are distance, but they are very much connected from their deep feeling toward each other after seeing each other again after three years. I just regret that they did not show much of how lovely they were before the murder....like those pictures they taken in the theme park together....those are beautiful and lovely.....

Looking forward to see more work of these two actor/actress, they are so talented.

Dawnanny, Cecil, soju, thienly or anyone who still keep the PR clip of kosoo please share to me...

i remember in the clip there is something like "i want to be a hero of this era....the legend we built together..."...ect :D ...i lost it...thank you very much :)

some pictures of green rose...i posted at gr thread as well :D

hehe this one looks so funny

cutepix7em1eq.jpg

the couple's homepage

704169432225fw.jpg

© soju

220se.jpg

greenrose_3_20050315104427.jpg

682-46_20050406102809.jpg

Hyun Tae and Yooran act so well in these scenes :)

gr17p12oj2yv.jpg

my forever fav scene :D...i really love the color in this picture

679-22_20050315182035.jpg

Eternal love

3088710196uq.jpg

3088714087ua.jpg

huhuhu... bao, i couldnt download... it,...... .i wish i cud!!!! I REALLY LIKE GR!

bao:

hey bao, i saw the comercials of oppa that u posted!!! so cool especially in UNO AND NESCAFE COMERCIAL

ANYWAYS DO U HAVE VIDEO CLIPS OF GF... OR MAKING OF GR.. ? COZ, I CANT DOWNLOAD THE ONES THAT WERE POSTED ABOVE

you can download them with Net transport

download this software and install it into your computer

http://www.axitech.hu/nettransport/downloa...Setup_multi.exe

after installing, open net transpport

you will see a window like this...click New

17vp.jpg

then, a window will popup...past the URL, choose dicrectory ..click ok...

29fl.jpg

Guest dawnanny

Dawnanny, Cecil, soju, thienly or anyone who still keep the PR clip of kosoo please share to me...

i remember in the clip there is something like "i want to be a hero of this era....the legend we built together..."...ect :D ...i lost it...thank you very much :)

hey, I only own this MV that it should not you want to own.

you can downlaod here

I very want to get promotional MV about GS.

but i can't find it :huh:

if somebody has this MV, PLEASE post here. thank you!!

some pictures on this MV

gs76ip.jpg

gs36ln.jpg

I very like this series of pictures, can anyone post it?

hwijae81232wm.jpg

3a78000527zh.jpg3a78000541th.jpg

Guest dawnanny

Thanks Dawnnanny for the link to the interview clip. I just finished watching this episode and I love all he dialogs these two talked about their past love to each other. It was so sweet, touching and powerful. There are a lot of eye contact between these two. Even though I haven't finish the whole drama, but I disagree with some people that the production/script writer not concentrate on their love, but to my opion, their love was spread out very well through out the drama...even in different way than we usually see. They are distance, but they are very much connected from their deep feeling toward each other after seeing each other again after three years. I just regret that they did not show much of how lovely they were before the murder....like those pictures they taken in the theme park together....those are beautiful and lovely.....

Looking forward to see more work of these two actor/actress, they are so talented.

I know your mood.

When I see last part of GR, I’m very disappointed with the scripter.

He missed a great chance, he can be a great scripter originally, but he made a wrong choice.

He cost too time to look for murderer, I know he want to make a successful drama that never seen suspenseful drama in korea.

But I just want to say, it is very unsuccessful for the scripter.

Because the story move along is very slow, many people lose their patience.

So the view rating can’t rise during the last sections.

If the scripter can cost some time to focus on their love, it will be better.

I often say something to my friend.

Their love is the biggest consolation for me.

Nobody will doubt their love, their love is so pure and immovable.

I like LDH believe GS forever, she never doubt he is a murderer, only know he is innocence.

Because he is her lover, she know how he is than anyone.

I am touching by her no doubt and firmly believe her lover.

GS is a very lucky man since of LDH.

I really very regret for GS, if the scripter can change his way, GR will be succeed absolutely today.

The scripter ever said they have no plan how to writer their love at first .

Sigh, I don’t know I can say something.

Just say GS is really unlucky. :huh:

I know your mood.

When I see last part of GR, I’m very disappointed with the scripter.

He missed a great chance, he can be a great scripter originally, but he made a wrong choice.

He cost too time to look for murderer, I know he want to make a successful drama that never seen suspenseful drama in korea.

But I just want to say, it is very unsuccessful for the scripter.

Because the story move along is very slow, many people lose their patience.

So the view rating can’t rise during the last sections.

If the scripter can cost some time to focus on their love, it will be better.

I often say something to my friend.

Their love is the biggest consolation for me.

Nobody will doubt their love, their love is so pure and immovable.

I like LDH believe GS forever, she never doubt he is a murderer, only know he is innocence.

Because he is her lover, she know how he is than anyone.

I am touching by her no doubt and firmly believe her lover.

GS is a very lucky man since of LDH.

I really very regret for GS, if the scripter can change his way, GR will be succeed absolutely today.

The scripter ever said they have no plan how to writer their love at first .

Sigh, I don’t know I can say something.

Just say GS is really unlucky. :huh:

hi dawnnany: what is the rating of this drama from start to ending? do you know? I wonder what it is. I truly don't belive much in rating, i believe more on what people's comments after watching it. Rating can be hard because there are many shows show in TV the same time and of course people just have one choice to watch at the certain time. I have watched up to espisode 15 and still very nervouse of how thing will come out and like you said, I get impatient to see LDG and GS are still apart at this point.....they express their love so well by those eye contacts.....I wish someone can give me a brief summary (like sypnosis of each episode) because I am dying to find out what will happen next....

gifs ...some of them were made by our dear Dawnanny

source: soju

rose68qg7jd.gif

20050423adob1645181xv.gif

20050430adob2048236mt.gif

20050430adob1607354rx.gif

20050430adob1532366yp.gif

rose94hy2ag.gif

9912df.gif

very good captures (made by soju)

greenrose5wt.jpg

I love those gif. Hi Dawnanny, can you make some more gif of LDG and GS like the one they were sitting in the wood and writing letters to each other...I like that scense so much.

lovely!! great pics and gifs!!! thanks to all that posted!!!

VAN4VIV : hear hear!!! more romantic leads for go soo please!!! :D

BAO3 : i think we have arirang on our cable here ... but i am not sure what channel it is ... though i hardly watch TV really. hmmmm ... i don't mind watching a series that is 2 to 3 years old ... but hopefully not that is really old!! hahahaha

that looks like gong hyujin with him on the MV. am i right???

Well... I didn't remember bao.... chould you be more specify? sorry.... maybe later I will remember :P

Guest dawnanny

The view rating of GR

Offer:mmsing

National AND Seoul

第1集 3/19

6 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 16.0% 6  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 16.4%

第2集 3/20

9 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 13.8% 8  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 14.3%

第3集 3/26

8 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 14.4% 8  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 14.2%

第4集 3/27

7 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 18.2% 7  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 18.2%

第5集 4/2

6 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 17.1% 5  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 17.8%

第6集 4/3

8 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 16.6% 8  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 16.4%

第7集 4/9

5 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 17.9% 5  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 18.0%

第8集 4/10

5 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 19.1% 5  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 19.4%

第9集 4/16

5 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 18.7% 4  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 19.3%

第10集 4/17

4 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 20.3% 4  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 21.1%

→first the view rating over 20%→Because GS finally meet LDH again in Korea.

第11集 4/23

4 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 20.1% 4  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 20.2%

第12集 4/24

4 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 20.7% 6  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 20.8%

第13集 4/30

3 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 21.9% 4  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 22.3%

第14集 5/1

4 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 19.6% 4  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 20.0%

第15集 5/7

3 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 20.5% 2  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 21.4%

第16集 5/8

4 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 21.0% 4  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 21.9%

第17集 5/14

3 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 21.9% 2  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 22.7%

第18集 5/15

4 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 21.3% 5  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 21.8%

第19集 5/21

2 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 22.6% 2  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 24.6%

第20集 5/22

4 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 22.3% 4  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 23.6%

第21集 5/28

3 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 21.0% 2  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 22.2%

第22集 5/29

3 특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 25.4% 3  특별기획<그린로즈> SBS 26.6%

Finally over 25%,a pretty end for view rating. In fact, the end only so so.

Guest dawnanny

ohh gosh he looks so hot with sunglasses, Dawny I cant download the MV why is that? I used net transport

SORRY,

THE CORRECT URL

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/etn/200502/18/200502181356333674_s.wmv

please copy the URL, then try again.

Guest dawnanny

I love those gif. Hi Dawnanny, can you make some more gif of LDG and GS like the one they were sitting in the wood and writing letters to each other...I like that scense so much.

I also very like this s scene, they look so sweet. let me want to simle from my heart.

I made a simple GIF for you, hope you can like it.:)

gr94vy.gif

other two gif

rose89ro.gif

rose125jh.gif