Ko Soo 고수

Admin

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

Yea... I hope not ^^ I love both of them :P GS & Bi :lol:

Hei I own page 20 :P

yah..i love them both too!! but my loyalty is with Soo :lol:

bao: it's ok! so probably Soo is back in Korea..

im happy that they have different time slots.

this is a scene in "age of innocence" wow lov163bw.giflov163bw.gif

swimming6ri.gif

so hooooottttt!!!!!!!!!!!yahooo!!!!

CONGRATS EVERYONE~!~~~~ HAPI 20 PAGES THREAD!!!!! KIP ON POSTING!~~~~

GUYS LETS ALSO CHECK ON LDH THREAD!!!!... .

ahh....i forgot one thing...people can also leave messages (in english

) at the "marry a millionaire" home page if you like...i have just come there and seen chinese fan's post

"marry a millionaire" message board

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/millionaire/millionaire_sub_talk.html

ah, one more thing, in order to post message and enjoy other stuffs like vods, cards (coming soon), you can register at sbs...

you can come here, click on "foreigner in overseas" and fill the registration form... ^^

have a nice time with millionaire, everyone :D

Hi bao3, do they charge any fee for joining into their website to view those clips on the web?

Guest pajgreen

Go Su, my current favorite Actor. I'm so in love w/him right now...I've been trying to find more info and basically, I want to watch Age of Innocence. Any ideas where I can get that. W/ some kind of subs. Thanks!

Guest thienly

Go Su, my current favorite Actor. I'm so in love w/him right now...I've been trying to find more info and basically, I want to watch Age of Innocence. Any ideas where I can get that. W/ some kind of subs. Thanks!

I have download it without sub and watch it without sub...old series very hard to get English sub,,,:-(

kosoo looks so cute in this pix...he has such big eyes... ^^

kua0132gl.jpg

© yuko

yah..he's so cute!! love him :)

BAO: THanks so much for the pics...!!!

welcome to GS trd pajgreen!!

this gf is made by dawnanny...my fav scene in the last ep

20050529_adob_232825.gif

btw...i have just added many new pix at Lee da hae thread please check it out :)

-------

© choi @ gr homepage

choi5962mj.jpg

© luv

ep2233vs.jpg

ep2134rg.jpg

ep2249iz.jpg

i like this scene :lol:

Go Soo is not in this party for Green Rose?? im wondering why? coz he's the lead character..i miss him in this pic :(

thyle no, they dont require any fee, its free

van yeah, thienly is right...he was seriously sick right after gr was over in korea...he had treatment in the hospital...that's why he wasn't in the party

and for the millitary thing, i already asked...my friend cannot be sure whether he will go next year...

but people guess that the millitary service will be availble next year for his age...

i think this term drama "marry a millionaire" is very important, he doesn't have much time...

that's why i want "marry a millionaire" will be the biggest hit of him...i pray very hard for this...

everyone, let's support this drama :lol:

I think some1 said that he was sick when the party was on

OH IC!!! I THINK HE MISSES A LOT ON THIS PARTY COZ BASE ON THIS PICS,, THEY WERE

HAVING SO MUCH FUN!!!...... .... WELL OF CURS, HIS HEALTH SHUD COMES FIRST!!!

TO BAO

HELO BAO , I SAW THE PICS OF LDH IN HER THREAD!!! OMG!!! THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!1 TNX

TNX FOR SHARING IT WITH US........

DEFINITELY , WE WOULD SUPPORT GS IN MAM... MAY I KNOW IF WHO REALLY IS HIS LOVE PARTNER???

BAO,, I BEG AN APOLOGY IF I STILL SUPPORT ON LDH AND GS TANDEM!!! PROBABLY .... IT WILL BE MY

COMITMENT FOREVER!!!!

SIS BAO, DO U HAVE ANY LATEST INFOS ABOUT LDH???...

thyle no, they dont require any fee, its free

van yeah, thienly is right...he was seriously sick right after gr was over in korea...he had treatment in the hospital...that's why he wasn't in the party

and for the millitary thing, i already asked...my friend cannot be sure whether he will go next year...

but people guess that the millitary service will be availble next year for his age...

i think this term drama "marry a millionaire" is very important, he doesn't have much time...

that's why i want "marry a millionaire" will be the biggest hit of him...i pray very hard for this...

everyone, let's support this drama :lol:

thienly, bao : thanks for the info..

of course i will support MAM.. i hope it will be released here coz ABS and GMA has a lot of K-series that hasn't been showed yet.