Asian Version Of Jessica Alba?

Guest jeannguyen

Guest Rainie_Days

LOL.

I laughed quite a bit when I saw the first picture, cos she looked nothing like Jessica Alba :mellow:

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atmosphere.

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa she does look like jessica alba in some poses and pictures! thats pretty tight!

but these pictures look so old, i'm guessing she's in the 40's now that asian jessica alba look alike? :)

Guest xlullaby

I can't believe some people don't see ANY resemblance at all..Not that there's anything wrong with that..cause I certainly do...

just enough to remind me of her.

and wow, a lot of people seem to hold jessica alba so high up..lol she is freakin pretty though, so I guess I can see why...

oh, and the comparison btwn ryu won and jessica alba?! I don't see it AT ALL. not even a little teeny weeny bit. haha.

Guest asiansoul

i remember her!! she does resemble jessica when she smiles. not so much when she doesn't. i'm sure if they "update" vivian's makeup she'd look a bit more like jessica too.

Guest k r e m e s

She's very pretty, but I don't see a strong physical resemblance. I think the Asian Jessica Alba is Lee Hyolee. Not because they look alike, but because they exude a lot of sex appeal, yet are adorable and approachable at the same time.

Those pics look really old... but I think her and Jess Alba have the same face shape. That's all, IMO. Jess Alba is prettier though. :]

Guest weee: )

SORT of. if she dressed and did the same makeup as her, maybe they'd look more alike. dang but there's a girl in one of my classes that looks EXACTLy like jessica alba. it's so werid. she looks EXACTYLE like her!

SORT of. if she dressed and did the same makeup as her, maybe they'd look more alike. dang but there's a girl in one of my classes that looks EXACTLy like jessica alba. it's so werid. she looks EXACTYLE like her!

that's funny because where I live in NY there's lot of hispanics and you literally see girls who look JUST LIKE like jessica alba walking around. same face, same coloring, same body, same lips same richard simmons etc... they look like they could be her cousins or sisters but they're just normal girls in jeans with their hair tied back going to school or to shopping or w/e

I dont think this girl looks like her but the comparison isn't CRAZY. people like to compare even if there's not much there and that's fine. i mean how many people who aren't korean roll their eyes when they compare jessica to hyori?

Archived