Asian Version Of Jessica Alba?

Guest jeannguyen

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I'm the 3rd person to agree.

Yeah, I see resemblance.

I remember I loved Vivian Lai b/c she was the only person I knew with the same name as me (of course I was young and naive) haha

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

you guys, look carefully..

yes, i do think she resembles jessica alba, i wish there was a recent picture of her though, because those pictures are seriously, SOO OLD.

hahahaha, it was like, looking back in my aunts yearbook when that kind of make up was popular.. hahaha.

she's really pretty though, if she were to live in this time with the new in makeup and style, she'd look really pretty..

jung ryu won so does not look like JA.

Guest Vino de Jerez

WTF? Are you being serious?? Those pictures look from the mid 80s-90s. Well, she's got a pretty smile. But I don't see how you can compare her to Jessica Alba.

agreed. furthermore, jessica alba is much prettier compared t her. i think its the facial features the hair and the make up that makes her look like jessica.

Guest chriskong37

ugh... i dont think any of those girls look like jessica alba, especially the second one (jung ryu won).

Guest kkkkk

WTF? Are you being serious?? Those pictures look from the mid 80s-90s. Well, she's got a pretty smile. But I don't see how you can compare her to Jessica Alba.

lol. vivian lai is indeed from that era! mid 90s. i remember her cantonese hit 'one person one dream' or something. i think she even has kids now. or maybe just married. or maybe just hanging around being middle age.

but i dont see much resemblance.

i think in terms of alikeness, hyori comes pretty close. its in the smile.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I do see resemblances. In the face shape like you said... They're both pretty. Jessica Alba is overrated...

WTF? Are you being serious?? Those pictures look from the mid 80s-90s.

Wtf does that have to do with anything?

Archived