Asian Version Of Jessica Alba?

Guest jeannguyen

Guest jeannguyen

anyone else think so???
Her name is vivan, in some pics, she kinda remind me of jessica alba..i think its the eyes and the face shape..btw, this is not a comparison thread to see who is prettier.

removed.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chiperaholic

WTF? Are you being serious?? Those pictures look from the mid 80s-90s. Well, she's got a pretty smile. But I don't see how you can compare her to Jessica Alba.

Guest BebeSweet

I can see the slight resemblance - especially when she smiles - but Ms. Alba is of course, much much prettier!

Guest jeannguyen

WTF? Are you being serious?? Those pictures look from the mid 80s-90s. Well, she's got a pretty smile. But I don't see how you can compare her to Jessica Alba.

these are really old pics...like i said..in some pics, she remind me of alba. Maybe its the face shape. how am i comparing them..not saying she prettier or anything... <_<

Guest alainachen_604

LMAO AHA YAHH you cant compare to jessica alba and some pics of a random asian girl from the 90's ahah but yeah maybe in angles she looks a TINY bit like her but i find Jessicaa Alba wait more pretty then this person :D

Guest Chiperaholic

these are really old pics...like i said..in some pics, she remind me of alba. Maybe its the face shape. how am i comparing them..not saying she prettier or anything... <_<

It's the same thing as you're asking people if they look alike; therefore you have to compare them first, correct?

Guest Azura

Oh i remember her, she's the HK singer in the 80s....is she married to one of the member of "Glasshopper"

I dont see any resembrance...but she's pretty

Guest MiNuLoVe

No I think jung ryu won and jessica look alike.....

JUNG RYU WON

ryeowonnoriter_pimage_view7E0.jpg

JESSICA ALBA

fast4.jpg

oh yeah that's a lot of pics of vivian lai

she does kinda the same poses too....same smile.....

Guest lovelyvietgirl

No I think jung ryu won and jessica look alike.....

JUNG RYU WON

ryeowonnoriter_pimage_view7E0.jpg

JESSICA ALBA

fast4.jpg

Sorry but i don't think they look anything alike...at least the other one in this thread have little resembrance to jessica alba. They have similar cheeks, and eyes.

Guest lisapizza

She does...a little bit though. But i can see what you mean. Both are pretty but jessica is prettier.

Guest mistresstigress

Not at all, but she is such a pretty woman. And ryu won looks pretty bad in that picture.

Archived