Asian Version Of Jessica Alba?

Guest jeannguyen

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -Rose-

Yeah I definitely think so. It's the eyes and the face shape...this girl really does not look asian, haha.

Guest Chiperaholic

I do see resemblances. In the face shape like you said... They're both pretty. Jessica Alba is overrated...

Wtf does that have to do with anything?

Why not? It just an expression.

Guest AgentDNA

She's cute, but I really can't see any resemblance to Jessica Alba. Just out of curiosity, but did she have surgery on her eyelids? They look a bit odd to me and personally, I know some people who did their eyelids and the creases look just like hers, it's kinda deep and has a scar-like cut (not sure how to explain it, but this is just my opinion). I don't think she's pretty, though she's cute.

those are defintely pics from the 90's .. i remember seeing those pics of her.. she was pretty famous then bcoz she was pretty! .. but.. those r old pics.. she does look like her to b honest..

Yeah I definitely think so. It's the eyes and the face shape...this girl really does not look asian, haha.
sorry, but what is that suppose to mean? .. there r big eye asian girls! -_- not all asian hav slitty eyes!

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

agreed. furthermore, jessica alba is much prettier compared t her. i think its the facial features the hair and the make up that makes her look like jessica.

uhm, she didn't ask.. "who's more prettier!?"

-_-

even just a slight resemblance is enough.

the makeup doesn't do her justice, hah.

but i trust my eyes, so i have to say, she does RESEMBLE jessica alba.

JA is overrated indeed.

anyways, i really hate the 90's makeup.. hahaha. it's so horrible.

Guest Rosechime

he makeup doesn't do her justice, hah.

anyways, i really hate the 90's makeup.. hahaha. it's so horrible.

That's pretty true if you take makeup into consideration. Different styles of makeup can do so much to ones appearance.

Guest jvchou1316

yeah .in some pics i see what ur talking about..

tho only after u tell me the resemblance...

if u didn't i prolly wouldn't have thought.

I prefer the one and only J.Alba lol

Guest jojo12144

i can see it a bit if i try to see it

i think she is better off being herself- she is a gorgeous woman :D

Archived