Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

59 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The challenge of promoting LMH for 30 days. 
Day 20 : Favorite his live stage.

20180116 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

a37a1a9bgy1fni5ju2uavj20yi1pc4qq.jpg

a37a1a9bgy1fni5kk9buyj20yi1pcnpd.jpg

a37a1a9bgy1fni5kwpcbyj20yi1pcu0x.jpg

a37a1a9bgy1fni5l8zfdej20yi1pcx6p.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. LMH is really so tall.................Love the height, which is really proportion to his body built. :lol:

20180116 OBS news :

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000029552&lfrom=twitter

Translation by Google + Naver :

[Unique ★ ★ ②] Lee Min-ho, overcome a difficult time and become a Korean star

Actor Lee Min-ho presented his acting philosophy. OBS's Unique Entertainment News (directed by Yoon Kyung-cheol, author Park Eun-kyung and Kim Hyun-sun) has had a chance to refresh the many stars they've met over the past nine years. Lee Min-ho has begun to ascend to the stardom as he begins to make his name known with his curly Sora through the drama ' Boys Over Flowers. ' As for the popularity he gained from the drama, he said, I felt good and happy, but I did not realize much. Lee said, " I had some hard times when I was 20 and I was in bed for about seven months after my car accident. I wanted to continue working on my work, but I felt really bad about not being able to do it. " He also revealed his philosophy of acting, saying, I try to make as many eyes and actions as possible truthful.

• Like 8

20180116 Indonesian news :
http://m.liputan6.com/showbiz/read/3228019/audi-marissa-diundang-ke-rumah-lee-min-ho

Spoiler

052746400_1516082953-audi_marissa02.jpg

Translation by Google :

Audi Marissa (an Indonesian actress, model, and host) Invited to Lee Min Ho Home

Early years became a perfect time for Indonesian celebrities to enjoy the holidays, including Audi Marissa. If others choose Japan as a destination, Audi would prefer to go to South Korea.

Many places visited pesinetron Sneak Likes: Old Love Happens Back. She also admitted to an invitation from South Korean artist, Lee Min Ho.

That stated Audi Marissa in Instagram account, Tuesday (16/1/2018). She also uploaded a picture of herself in front of a house with a high fence.

"Heo Joon-jae invite me at his house, so what are you doing ...... it turns out ...... I was told to drain the pond," she wrote as a photograph.

Apparently, it's just Audi Marissa jokes. Lee Min Ho's house is meant to be Heo Joon-jae's house (Lee Min Ho's role) in Legend of The Blue Sea.

ps. The reaction of C-Minoz : Pretty girl, please join in and start at the end of this line.   yx_org.gifyx_org.gifyx_org.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

LMH in Personal Taste episode 7:

Jin-ho hasn't betrayed his true feelings for Kae-in to her or to us.  Does he know his own feelings?

tumblr_p2iw6q5Tzq1w2zf0ho1_540.png

It's time to clear up the misconceptions:

tumblr_p2iw6q5Tzq1w2zf0ho2_540.png

(Oh yeah, since it's only episode 7, that would be too good to be true.  Let the misunderstanding continue.)

The misunderstanding is compounded (ARGH!) because of the conversation between Jin-ho and Chang-ryul, witnessed by Do-bin and Kae-in.  Jin-ho chooses to lie (lying is the thing he can't forgive) in order to protect someone.  But he is the only one who knows it's a lie.

tumblr_p2iw6q5Tzq1w2zf0ho5_540.png

I really did not like Chang-ryul's meanness!  Couldn't Jin-ho have told him to stay out of his business and refused to answer?  Or did he need to answer for Do-bin's benefit?

It's fun to watch along with you @syntyche and hear the perspective of a first-watcher.  :)

• Like 6

Day 20 : Favorite his live stage.

His live stages are always fun and well-received.  I love all his songs and his cute attempts at dancing.  But for me, the most significant was his first Minoz World Talk Concert in Jan 2016.  (more: 

https://www.dramafever.com/news/10-highlights-from-lee-min-hos-minoz-world-talk-concert/).

It was an intimate stage and he was extra talkative and very fun. He didn’t need a co-host actually—he could entertain our socks off just by his dashing and witty self! 

uryuLFD.jpg

lqgP0AD.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 7

6 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Day 21 : Most impressive post on his SNS.

20180117 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

aed82facgy1fnjbuxi7woj20ku19477d.jpg

64441a2fgy1fnjbudzrnsj20u011kam8.jpg

64441a2fgy1fnjbudesaoj20u011mwsm.jpg

64441a2fgy1fnjbud10e6j20u011manf.jpg

cr as tagged / Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. I miss seeing the smiles & the dimples of LMH because of the face mask he has been wearing ever since his MS. :lol:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Day 21 : Most impressive post on his SNS.

I was was very impressed with his video post on IG, and it was so cute too. I believe it’s the post that garnered him the most views: >2.6mm

• Like 7

7 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Hi leeminhosny, wahhh.................thanks for sharing this link.  Does it mean that LMH will be discharged this year based on the new regulation of K-military? I love this, huh? I read recently that President Moon unveiled a five-year plan to scale back the mandatory military service period to 18 months from the current 21. Yehey...............so, this is now being implemented. This is the way I like it! Hahaha - :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

That is a proposal to be approved.
In that proposal, all military will be shortened for 3 months.

If this proposal is approved,  LMH's Public service will be shortened to 21 months from 24 months.

Hi gtLmh, well, 21-months of MS isn't new to us at all because the length of service currently varies depending on the military branch: 21 months for Army and Marines, 23 months for Navy, 24 months for Air Force. The non-active duty service, e.g. civil service or public service worker, where applies for LMH is from 24 months to 36 months. So, this will be downgraded to 21-months if approved & implemented. :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

That is a proposal to be approved.
In that proposal, all military service will be shortened for 3 months.

If this proposal is approved,  LMH's Public service will be shortened from 24 months to 21 months.

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi leeminhosny, wahhh.................thanks for sharing this link.  Does it mean that LMH will be discharged this year based on the new regulation of K-military? I love this, huh? I read recently that President Moon unveiled a five-year plan to scale back the mandatory military service period to 18 months from the current 21. Yehey...............so, this is now being implemented. This is the way I like it! Hahaha - :lol:

oh my goood we  talked previousy ıf only military service shorten and now it can be real:Dlets pray for this

• Like 4

12 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Day 22 : Favorite his selfie.

I like a lot of his selfies cz he shows more personality, not trying to look pretty like most others’. 

My fave is his 1st-ever IG post:

it was unexpected (he held off for a very long time) and it was tongue-in-cheek like he was saying, “ok, since you asked for it...but...”. So Minho. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Day 23 : Favorite his emojis.

This is a little difficult, something like this :

005Uf2zYgy1fl53sw4fybj30fe0er759.jpg

or like this (sorry I don't have time to find English version)  :

005Uf2zYgy1fmlwscvj96j30gl0glaep.jpg

And I love his innocent pouting :

a353a9a3gy1fnl7nyqxpoj20k00u040x.jpg

cr Logo

• Like 10