Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Both males and females love Minho, that staff hurried up jumping out from the desk.     laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Because he's just too beautiful, no matter the angle.  vil-lovee.gif

INCHEON, 20160405

64441a2fjw1f2m9rp6ro9j20sg12cjyv.jpg

And because he's too nice, no matter how tired he is! hearta_org.gif

da22b928jw1f2lz539bckj21400qoq8m.jpg

cr scorpion_mino and MyWish_

Bonus: squinting mustachioed Jong Dae :wub:

64441a2fjw1f2magkpdglj20bo0elabm.jpg

cr ocoharuoco via MinoJennyLin83

• Like 11

Still can't get over the fab reception he got in the Philippines.

Babe, how does it feel to stand in front of so many fans who came just to see you smile and wave? ee8cae.pnglovea_org.gifee8cae.png

A1hwHE9.gif

cr DC LMH 

Maybe that's why Ahjussi1 is too hard on you.

Ahjussi:  Minho, remember, no tongue, no beautiful eyes, no cutesy face, so we can control this crowd. (twists LMH's ear) 

LMH:  Arraseo.

6d53078ajw1f2ljp4338yj21kw11x4gt.jpg

Ahjussi:  Oops, did I pinch it too hard?  

LMH:  Ani.  But keep your hand off my sideburns :lol:

6d53078ajw1f2ljp5csxfj21kw11x1ce.jpg

cr vin_minoz

• Like 11

Korean Star Lee Min Ho visited Philippines for his endorsement with Bench

Korean Actor Lee Min Ho spent his time during the weekends in the Philippines with thousands of supporters for his endorsement with Bench.

It was already his fifth time in Philippines since 2012 but Filipino fans continue to show undying support for the star. The Korean star was in the country as a Benchsetter for the Filipino clothing line Bench. He held his "Be MY Yeobo" ("sweetheart" or "honey") fun meetings last April 2 and April 3.

Jose Marie Liamzon, Bench Ad and Promo Manager, said Mr. Lee is possibly the longest-standing foreign endorser of the lifestyle brand. He has been affiliated with Bench for four years, with their partnership launched with the first fan meeting in November 2012 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City.

But Lee Min Ho fever in the country is far from dying. In fact, another round of sustained advertising focusing on the Korean idol may be in the offing to further fuel the frenzy.

"He continues to be relevant to the [Philippine] market," said Mr. Liamzon in an interview with BusinessWorld at the sidelines of the TriNoma fan meeting, when asked why Bench continues to renew its contract with Mr. Lee.

In the past, Bench has been endorsed with so many popular International stars including Super Junior members Lee Donghae and Choi Siwon, singers Bruno Mars, Adam Levine of Maroon 5, Apl d. Ap of Black Eyed Peas, David Archulete and Pussycat Dolls' Nicole Scherzinger. Actors Taylor Lautner (the Twilight Saga) and Liam Hemsworth (The Hunger Games films).

But Mr. Lee arguably has the most staying power among the non-Filipino Bench endorsers. And his throngs of followers are making sure that he will continue to be on the roster of Bench's brand ambassadors.

"I feel the love everytime I am here. I look forward to it every visit. I don't get tired [of returning again and again to the Philippines]," said Mr. Lee, through his interpreter, host Sam Oh.

"Mahal ko kayo," he repeatedly told admirers during this weekend's fan meets. And these devoted followers will definitely await his return.
The star told fans that among his projects this year are a movie and commercials.

"As you all know, I have a movie 'Bounty Hunters' which is coming out this year. I've also been shooting commercials," he said.

'Bounty Hunters' is a 35-billion won (P1.4 billion) South Korea-China production for release in China in June.
"As the title goes, it's about bounty hunters. It's an enjoyable movie. I play a martial arts artist in this film. This role is a different one," he said.

Besides the movie, Lee Min Ho revealed he may star in a new Korean drama this year.

http://www.newseveryday.com/articles/35537/20160405/lee-min-ho-news-korean-star-lee-min-ho-visited-philippines-for-his-endorsement-with-bench.htm

• Like 9

HK actor Julian Cheung (actress Anita Yuen's husband) in a Chinese variety show :

He was asked : If Lee Min Ho and you fall into the waters, who will your wife save ?

0064WM2zjw1f2mxkajsa5j30zk0m8q9n.jpg

He answered : Definitely Lee Min Ho.

MOD EDIT: please put large files in spoiler tags as page is slow to load for some users

Spoiler

0064WM2zjw1f2mxkekx8kj30zk0m87cm.jpg

MC asked : Really ?
He said : Yes, she likes him, and I can swim.  It's so bad to ask me such hurting question.     heia_org.gifheia_org.gifheia_org.gif

0064WM2zjw1f2mxkkn4w0j30zk0m80yv.jpg

cr 流浪在城市的小孩

• Like 11

Lee Min-ho is everybody’s ‘honey’

The Korean superstar was back in Manila to meet his fans, courtesy of Bench

leeminho1.jpg

Korean superstar Lee Min-ho recently spent a blissful weekend with his Filipino fans through the “Be My Yeobo” Benchsetter Fun Meet.

Lee was back in the country to renew his role as Bench endorser and to meet his fans in Manila and Cebu.

In an interview with Inquirer Lifestyle, Lee expressed his  gratitude to the fashion brand.

“I have been working with Bench for five years now, and through Bench I was able to communicate with my Filipino fans,” he said. “When I arrived at the airport, there were people waiting and I became really excited because it has been a long time since I last visited the Philippines.”

“Yeobo” is a Korean term of endearment for “honey,” and it’s perfect for Lee, who has become a heartthrob through his roles in hit TV shows like “Boys Over Flowers” as as Gu Jun Pyo, “City Hunter” as Lee Yoon Sung, and  “The Heirs” as Kim Tan.

Like close friends

But unlike his characters, which portray grand expressions of love, Lee said that what he values in a relationship is being comfortable with a loved one. “I want us to be like close friends,” he said.

Lee also thanked his fans who never fail to shower him with affection.

“I usually communicate with the fans through social network sites. They show much love for me, and I appreciate it very much. To pay back the love that I am receiving, I will return with good projects. I want to continue meeting Filipino fans in the future, as well,” he said.

Lee has 1.7 million followers on Instagram, more than 28 million followers on the Chinese microblogging site Weibo, and more than 17 million likes his verified Facebook page.

LEE Min Ho with Sam Oh

LEE Min Ho with Sam Oh

Asked what he thinks is the secret to his success, he said it’s probably a combination of good material and hard work.

“The first thing would be finding good material to work with. Not all work is good or suitable for me. The second thing is probably because I make sure that I put all of my efforts to bring out the best results,” he said.

Last year, the actor tackled a breakthrough role as a mobster in his first film, “Gangnam Blues,” which grossed $15 million at the Korean box office, with admissions of almost 2.2 million.

This year, his blockbuster action-comedy movie, “Bounty Hunters,” is set to be released.

It follows five bounty hunters who chase fugitives in China, Hong Kong, Korea and Thailand, and also stars Wallace Chung and Tiffany Tang.

“‘Bounty Hunter’ is actually a lighthearted movie. It’s of blockbuster scale because it covers many countries. Through this movie, I can meet a lot of fans and share the joy I experienced in making it,” he said.

“Bounty Hunters” is a collaborative project among Korea’s Starhaus Entertainment, Hong Kong’s Pegasus Motion Pictures, and China’s Harmonious Entertainment Shanghai.

As for his dream role, Lee said that he doesn’t set any boundaries in the characters that he wants to play.

“There are many characters that I want to play. In the future, there might be another trend so I want to try any character for me,” he said.

• Like 8

Lee Min Ho receives warm welcome in Cebu

FullSizeRender-1.jpg
LEE MIN HO (CDN PHOTO/ JOSE SANTINO BUNACHITA)

“ANNYEONG Cebuanos,” read the orange T-shirt Korean superstar Lee Min Ho wore.

And with a resounding chorus of shouts and cheers, the thousands of Cebuano fans, who waited for hours at the SM Seaside City Cebu, welcomed the heartthrob in his first-ever visit to Cebu to promote the clothing line Bench.

This was Lee’s fifth time in the country. He first visited in 2012 also to promote Bench. But last Sunday, April 3, was his first in Cebu for his “Be My Yeobo” Benchsetter fun meet at SM Seaside City Cebu and later on at Ayala Center Cebu.

(Yeobo is a Korean term of endearment similar to “honey” or “darling.”)

“I’ll never get tired of coming to the Philippines. Also, it’s my first time in Cebu and I’m wondering why it took so long for me to make my way down here,” said Lee who spoke to his fans through the event’s Korean host Sam Oh who translated his answers from Korean to English.

The 28-year-old Lee is best known for his portrayal of Gu Jun Pyo in the 2009 hit Korean television series “Boys Over Flowers” which was well-loved by fans in the Philippines. He also won Best New Actor during the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards for his role.

This earned him lead roles in subsequent TV shows including Personal Taste (2010), City Hunter (2011), Faith (2012) and The Heirs (2013).

In 2015, he also starred in the action film “Gangnam Blues.” Lee invited his Cebuano fans to watch out for his upcoming film “Bounty Hunters,” which he said will be released summer this year.

The joint Chinese-Korean financed movie will feature five bounty hunters pursuing their targets all over several countries. He will be joined by Chinese actress Tiffany Tang and Hong Kong singer-actor Wallace Chung in the film whose budget is estimated at 35 billion won (around P1.4 billion).

He also said he hopes to star in a TV series once again. Thousands of fans filled the Event Center of SM Seaside’s Mountain Wing Atrium during the event which was scheduled at 3 p.m. but started at almost 4 p.m.

Some fans waited as early as 10 a.m. in order to meet the Korean heartthrob. Fifty lucky fans, chosen at random, were also able to get up close and personal with Lee.

They received a signed Bench poster and also got to shake hands with the superstar, albeit very quickly. Among them was 21-year-old Eunice Amor S. Alcedera who waited four hours in order to get a good spot for the event.

“I can’t say I’m lucky, but I can say I’m blessed that day. I didn’t expect to see him just an inch away, holding his precious right hand and looking at him like he owns my world. I swear, it was the best experience I had being a fangirl. Lee Min Ho is really handsome. Even for just a second or two, I can truly understand why a lot of us are really into him,” she shared to Cebu Daily News.

She recalled that in the eight years she’s been a fan of Korean actors and groups, it was the first time she got a lucky break when attending events.

Even if the entire event just lasted for around 20 minutes, Eunice said she’s so happy that Bench was able to bring Lee to the Queen City of the South.

In his several visits to the country, it’s the chance to meet his fans that Lee said he always anticipates.

“The thing that I most look forward to when I come to the Philippines is when I go to something like this and all of you are here and you give me so much love which I bring back with me to Korea,” he said.

The actor also left some tips to his fans like wear something “colorful and comfortable” during summer.

As for his personal styling tip, he said loose clothing and something he can be comfortable in is how he rolls.

He then thanked his fans for showing up to the event and said he hoped he can come back and meet them again in the future. He then wished happiness and health for his fans.

Asked for his message to his fans, Lee said, without any interpreter, “Mahal ko kayo.”

“Thanks for everything. I love you,” he also said as he went off the stage to proceed to his other meet at the Terraces of Ayala Center Cebu which was also filled with fans who waited for hours for the Korean star.

Before visiting Cebu, Lee also had other events at the Trinoma Activity Center and SM Megamall Fashion Hall in April 2, Saturday.

He arrived in Cebu at dawn the next day and stayed at the Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort and Spa.

Lee stayed for another day to enjoy a short vacation in Cebu’s renowned beaches in Mactan before leaving for South Korea on Monday night (April 4).

In his Instagram account (@bcbench), Bench founder Ben Chan posted a video of Lee Min Ho on his way to go island hopping at around noon on Monday.

Later in the evening, Chan  posted photos of Lee riding a jetski and on a motorboat on his way to do wake boarding in Shangri-La’s Mactan before his flight back to Korea.

Past 11 p.m. of Tuesday, Lee Min Ho posted two photos of his stay in Cebu on his Instagram. The first picture was of the beach and the second one was a selfie. He captioned both photos with: #goodbye #cebu

Some fans also posted videos and photos of the actor enjoying his short but sweet vacation in Cebu.

• Like 5

Hi Everyone,

Can someone explain what is promise ring?? is that mean you're engage to someone?? sorry I'm just curios and don't know the korean dating culture.

I was just reading an article about our BB Minho. I do hope i didn't  get haters here by asking:) Thanks!

Stay happy and safe Minoz:heart: