Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

I had the best of luck seeing Minho yesterday in cebu. We we're staying backstage and when he made an exit towards us my heart had a minor pvc hehe. Luckily too i got a close up video of him being so cute. I dunno if i can upload the video here but I'm sharing the screencaps of it. He's so hot and  so much more that what I expected. 

tumblr_o52w8vWqDz1tvv12co6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o52w8vWqDz1tvv12co7_1280.jpg

tumblr_o52w8vWqDz1tvv12co4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o52w8vWqDz1tvv12co5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o52w8vWqDz1tvv12co1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o52w8vWqDz1tvv12co2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o52w8vWqDz1tvv12co3_1280.jpg

• Like 13

@deenchan welcome to our home and thank you for sharing your lovely pics and experience of seeing our dearest boy in Cebu. You are so lucky! We hope to see your video too. I saw in one video that Sam Oh said that he's leaving Cebu Monday night---which means that he's spending some R&R in your beautiful city. 

Babe, Orange you hot?!!!  :wub:

CfJNFMZUUAI8qj2?format=pjpg&name=large

It was so evident how happy LMH was to see such a warm welcome from the Cebuanos. 

CfJAoe9UMAEElI2?format=pjpg&name=large

CfJAr66UEAAMKda?format=pjpg&name=large

CfIzzlSVAAIBnCH?format=pjpg&name=large

cto/ as tagged 

• Like 12

More LMH in Philippine News....

Lee Min Ho captivates fans in Manila, Cebu

1LMH_online.jpg

Korean star Lee Min Ho spent time with thousands of Filipino fans for two days as he held his Fun Meet in Manila and Cebu on April 2 and 3.

This is his fifth visit in the country since 2012 when he held his first Benchsetter Fun Meet as endorser of the Filipino clothing brand Bench.

This time, he held his “Be My Yeobo” Fun Meet on April 2 at the Trinoma Activity Center and SM Megamall Fashion Hall and April 3 at the SM Seaside Cebu and Ayala Cebu.

“Hello, Manila. Mahal ko kayo. Na-miss ko kayo (I love you. I missed you all),” the 28-year-old star told fans at Trinoma, his first stop. Hundreds of fans lined up for hours just to see the actor at the event that was attended by Bench founder Ben Chan.

Screaming fans greeted the actor as he went on stage with Sam Oh as emcee.

Read more http://www.mb.com.ph/lee-min-ho-captivates-fans-in-manila-cebu/

CfKXCSdUIAAZjxL.jpg

cr Poororo

CEBU, Philippines - Annyeong Cebuanos!

Pandemonium ensued yesterday at two of Cebu’s major malls as Korean superstar Lee Min Ho stepped foot in Cebu for the very first time.

Lee was in the country for the fifth time for a series of meet and greet events organized by Filipino clothing brand Bench which the actor endorses.

Read more http://www.philstar.com/cebu-entertainment/2016/04/04/1569261/cebuanos-go-wild-lee-min-ho

I'm hoping that LMH doesn't get too wild while enjoying Cebu's sun and sea tootha_org.gif

• Like 11

I hope our oppa Minho and his entourage enjoying stay in Cebu.

Its a wonderful place to have honeymoon or holiday (family or partner )

good food and great atmosphere people our down to earth and always smiling:D

It will be a great memory to remember for our BB Minho not only his welcome , his also been loved by locals:heart:

something worth to tell  to his family and friends when he goes back to korea.

stay safe everyone:heart:

• Like 5