Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Manila so loves our boy :heart:

CfB7hcmUMAENs74?format=pjpg&name=large

CfCDpk1WAAAW2gP?format=pjpg&name=large

And he loves them back :wub:

aed82facjw1f2ildu5x87j20hs0rr766.jpg

Hope some of our Soompi Minoz at the Philippine events share their fan accounts here. Saw some videos on weibo and IG---the crowds were insane! So happy that our bb is still getting so much love in the Philippines after all these years (it's his 4th visit, I believe) and he's still trending despite the long absence from the small screen. The thirst is real!!! 

LMH on Local News 

Cr as tagged 

• Like 11

Please, Come to Bangladesh <3
We all love you so muchhhh!!!!!
I can't wait.....without you its like a year without rain........... :P
Do a new drama....and I'll be d happiest person alive!!! ;)
SARANGHAE MINHO 
There are 7 billion people in the world....but my eyes only looks for you....!!!
What Magic did you spell on me, ehh???  
 :*

• Like 2

@pixie0622  Yes, Pinoy Minoz loves our boy !! There were 2 venues in Manila and both malls were packed. 

This is actually LMH's 5th visit to Manila --  3rd time for Bench, once for You're My Everything concert, and once for Kyochon. Tomorrow will be his first time in Cebu so I'm sure he will get a big reception there as well. 

• Like 10

@Kris Silva Thanks for the info--so it's his 5th visit and the LOVE hasn't faded. 

Also love the message on his shirt :wub:

aed82facjw1f2itzmameuj20rs15on5y.jpg

More pics of his arrival in Cebu. Hope he gets the chance this time to enjoy the lovely beaches that this beautiful country has to offer. 

43f1fcfbjw1f2iqanw7jmj20n80kvn0x.jpg

43f1fcfbjw1f2iscq8sgqj20of0kugpz.jpg

cr as tagged 

• Like 9

Our boy always got much praise from his working partners. His endorsement for Tenwow was terminated, and Tenwow's official Weibo account updated yesterday :

005Uf2zYjw1f2j8qcmus3j30gb0iun10.jpg

Translation :

He is working cautious and conscientious, dedicated and hardworking. He is very kindhearted and friendly. He is a man with generosity, treating people humbly and honestly. He is a talented actor, clearly understanding his own position and having good attempt to the future. He is a clever boy, never be self-conceited due to his fame. He created a legend for Tenwow also, let's bless  @李敏镐 moving farther and farther, continuously moving perfectly like now.

• Like 9

Filipinos knows how to welcome our gorgeous BB Minho... they're all crazy of him waited patiently for hours just to see Minho oppa:heart: 

And they didn't disappointed worth waiting they are all happy :D

He announced  that he will be back with new drama soon i can wait :D

Im so proud of our Minoz Philippines and other Minoz around the world:heart:

Fighting!!! stay safe and always smile Minoz:D

• Like 7