Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

13 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The challenge of promoting LMH for 30 days. 
Day 27 : Anything you want to do for him most.

20180123 on duty :

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :lol:

26 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180822 on duty :

cr Logo

*** Also, thanks for sharing these NICE photos from yesterday, Jan 22...... I thought all along I won't be able to see them at all. :lol: Lucky that fan who got a very tight handshake from him. LMH is so warm & real - even in how he shakes hands with his fans you can really tell..... I love the man! :lol: He's looks really good wearing all-black. A very HOT creature!

• Like 4

http://m.joongdo.co.kr/view.php?key=20180121000906405#cb

Translation by Google with modifications :

Space Girl  程潇 (from China, and now is the member of K-POP group Space Girl) pointed out actor Lee Min-ho as ideal type.

程潇  appeared in the recently broadcasted TVN entertainment program 'Life Bar' mentioned the ideal.

程潇  said, "I heard a lot of people said my resemblance to Lee Min Ho. I watched a lot of his dramas when I was in China, but it was really good that I resembled Lee Min Ho. "

On the other hand, 
程潇 is appearing on KBS2 'Ballet Club Swan Club'.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://m.joongdo.co.kr/view.php?key=20180121000906405#cb

Translation by Google with modifications :

Space Girl  程潇 (from China, and now is the member of K-POP group Space Girl) pointed out actor Lee Min-ho as ideal type.

程潇  appeared in the recently broadcasted TVN entertainment program 'Life Bar' mentioned the ideal.

程潇  said, "I heard a lot of people said my resemblance to Lee Min Ho. I watched a lot of his dramas when I was in China, but it was really good that I resembled Lee Min Ho. "

On the other hand, 
程潇 is appearing on KBS2 'Ballet Club Swan Club'.

gtLmh, thanks for sharing the link. Well, looking at her picture I can say she's somewhat a female version of LMH. She's very pretty/beautiful not because I'm LMH biased - hahaha - :lol:

• Like 1

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=020&aid=0003123713

0003123713_001_20180124030550631.jpg?typ

Partial translation by Naver :

The natural brand of Good Base, which was launched in 2010 by KGC, the health-wealther brand of healthy foods, has been growing. Sales rose by more than 150 percent year-on-year last year.

KGC is giving out calendars for Good Base model Lee Min-ho for purchases over 30,000 won for the New Year. In addition, the festival will be held from July 26 to 18 to celebrate the upcoming Lunar New Year holidays.

Purchasing benefits of 10 %, 3+1, and discount of 20 % for basic nutrition series products are offered for natural materials and gift set majors.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=020&aid=0003123713

Partial translation by Naver :

The natural brand of Good Base, which was launched in 2010 by KGC, the health-wealther brand of healthy foods, has been growing. Sales rose by more than 150 percent year-on-year last year.

KGC is giving out calendars for Good Base model Lee Min-ho for purchases over 30,000 won for the New Year. In addition, the festival will be held from July 26 to 18 to celebrate the upcoming Lunar New Year holidays.

Purchasing benefits of 10 %, 3+1, and discount of 20 % for basic nutrition series products are offered for natural materials and gift set majors.

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the link. Whatever LMH touches it becomes gold.....Good Base is in good hands. Wow, lucky those fans who have the chance to get this calendar soon. Lunar New Year is nearing. This is a very important holiday for Koreans and almost everyone travels back to their hometown to be with their families. Rather than abiding by traditional customs, an increasing number of people are using the long holiday as a chance to take a break from the hectic pace of modern life. A large number of Koreans travel abroad now. I wonder how LMH will celebrate this long holiday..... Generally, almost all retail stores and businesses will close for at least 2 - 3 days during this time, so there's really not much to do other than be at home. Well, the Lunar New Year is a major holiday observed in Asian countries including China, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Japan and Thailand. Most Koreans celebrate both Western New Year and Lunar New Year. :lol:

Day 28 : Favorite his work.

Now Legend of the Blue Sea is my favorite. HJJ and KDR can bring his talent into full play.   
:)

20180124 on duty :

cr Logo

*** Also, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :lol:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Day 28 : Favorite his work.

Now Legend of the Blue Sea is my favorite. HJJ and KDR can bring his talent into full play.   
:)

20180124 on duty :

definitely Legend :wub:LMH's talent is top level and I love soooo much LEGEND I rewatch LMH'S every drama but I can't rewatch Legend becuase I want to cry :bawling:my heart stricken, LMH's acting is soooo goood in LEGEND

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

definitely Legend :wub:LMH's talent is top level and I love soooo much LEGEND I rewatch LMH'S every drama but I can't rewatch Legend becuase I want to cry :bawling:my heart stricken, LMH's acting is soooo goood in LEGEND

Hi leeminhosny, I love this drama, too - It's so close to my heart since it was LMH's last prior his MS. I find it good since there's a great combination of comedy and melodrama here. I actually find the mermaid tale really romantic and beautiful. I think the romance itself is enjoyable. Some parts are hilarious! My fave part was when the leads were chasing one another in the living room. Another great thing in this drama is how clever they intertwined the past and the present even to the smallest detail. I enjoyed this drama so much because of LMH again! For those who haven't watched this drama yet, if you’re a fan of Lee Min-ho, this is a must watch drama for you! :lol:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi leeminhosny, I love this drama, too - It's so close to my heart since it was LMH's last prior his MS. I find it good since there's a great combination of comedy and melodrama here. I actually find the mermaid tale really romantic and beautiful. I think the romance itself is enjoyable. Some parts are hilarious! My fave part was when the leads were chasing one another in the living room. Another great thing in this drama is how clever they intertwined the past and the present even to the smallest detail. I enjoyed this drama so much because of LMH again! For those who haven't watched this drama yet, if you’re a fan of Lee Min-ho, this is a must watch drama for you! :lol:

definitely, KDR and HJJ two great character and melancholic story

• Like 2

17 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180124 on duty :

Minho's smile is so charming :wub:

I saw the video, where he was told "민모닝" and he chuckled lmao he's so cute!!

*민모닝 is Min-morning, which is the K-minoz way of saying good morning among themselves(or have a good Minho-filled morning), you can see it written in almost every early post on DC but this is my first time hearing someone say it.. and to Minho himself! xD

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

Minho's smile is so charming :wub:

I saw the video, where he was told "민모닝" and he chuckled lmao he's so cute!!

*민모닝 is Min-morning, which is the K-minoz way of saying good morning among themselves(or have a good Minho-filled morning), you can see it written in almost every early post on DC but this is my first time hearing someone say it.. and to Minho himself! xD

hahah so good I thought that she said wrong :D

• Like 1

Day 29 : The most touched moment.

20180125 on duty (-16  :wacko:) :

45b8d7b7ly1fnsjzve6sgj20ts0klkct.jpg

45b8d7b7ly1fnsk05ampoj20u80v44qp.jpg

45b8d7b7ly1fnsk07dudij20sn0td4qp.jpg

Spoiler

45b8d7b7ly1fnsjzmcce6j21dt1oghdv.jpg

45b8d7b7ly1fnsk0aj0jkj20qj1g5qv5.jpg

45b8d7b7ly1fnsk0dtfrnj20yi1pcb2a.jpg

45b8d7b7ly1fnsk0j98hhj21g211ub2a.jpg

45b8d7b7ly1fnsk0mjgwaj20q311hhdt.jpg

cr Minoz_pimxin

And according to Minoz_pimxin, it's too cold to be frozen, she couldn't take the gift bag off from her wrist, it was his driver helping her and taking the bag. She said Minho's kindness and warmth influence all people around him including us. We still have a lot to learn from him.    :heart:

• Like 5

Day 29 : The most touched moment.

20180125 on duty (-16  :wacko:) :

Reveal hidden contents

45b8d7b7ly1fnsjzmcce6j21dt1oghdv.jpg

45b8d7b7ly1fnsk0aj0jkj20qj1g5qv5.jpg

45b8d7b7ly1fnsk0dtfrnj20yi1pcb2a.jpg

45b8d7b7ly1fnsk0j98hhj21g211ub2a.jpg

45b8d7b7ly1fnsk0mjgwaj20q311hhdt.jpg

cr Minoz_pimxin

And according to Minoz_pimxin, it's too cold to be frozen, she couldn't take the gift bag off from her wrist, it was his driver helping her and taking the bag. She said Minho's kindness and warmth influence all people around him including us. We still have a lot to learn from him.    :heart:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures.  I always love LMH's coats. Wahhh...............16C..............for me, this is cold. It seems that it's nowadays freezing in Seoul, huh? Generally, humans will feel comfortable for temp. range between 20-28 deg C. For some they even turn off the heater once it gets to this temperature.  It really depends on many factors like body type, age, and capabilities of one’s body to cope with the temperature. :lol:

• Like 1