Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Update this week.

따뜻한 이민호
Date 2017. 10. 11 17: 00: 03

안녕 동기들~
다들 즐거운 연휴 보냈어? 맛난거 많이 먹었구?
일주일이긴해도.. 나 엄청 보고싶었지?!

달콤한 연휴가 끝난 뒤에 어김없이 찾아오는 불청객 후.유.증
이럴땐 가벼운 스트레칭과 산책이 큰 도움이 된다고 해
퇴근 후에는 몸을 따뜻하게 해주는 반신욕이나 티타임을 가져도 좋을 것 같아

201710111644381530634769.png

어제 허브티 한잔 하고 일찍 잤더니 몸도 한결 가볍고 머리도 상쾌해졌어!
(초과장의 힐링타임에는 Always 머그컵 민★호가 함께 하지)

민호와 관련된 것만 봐도 마음이 따뜻해 지고, 기분 좋아지는 순간들이 있잖아
우리 동기들도 비슷한 경험들이 많을 것 같은데,
오늘은 연휴/명절 후유증을 극복하는 나만의 비법이나 민호와 관련된 이야기들을 나눠보자!

작품 활동 뿐만 아니라 이런 소소한 즐거움을 주는 민호는 언제나 옳다:D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

51 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

KyoChon1991 open a twitter account on Oct. and still use LMH's pictures ?????? It seemed that they didn't find another ambassador after Minho's endorsement. 

https://twitter.com/Kyochon1991RE

advance merry christmas to all our KyoChon chicken lovers

Hi gtLmh, ohhh...........he still might be the endorser for this chicken house.....In case LMH is no longer the spokesperson they should not use his picture here anymore. Using a celebrity’s image to promote a product without their consent is technically considered copyright infringement, it's precisely illegal. :tongue:

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20171013 on duty :

cr Minoz_Moonshine

Finally he wears HJJ's clothes instead of fan's gift.   :D

Reveal hidden contents

4b49e656ly1fkgbwl573mj20es0m83zs.jpg

cr as tagged

*** Thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. Who is HJJ, dear? :(

12 hours ago, alovebof said:

Update this week.

따뜻한 이민호

안녕 동기들~
일주일이긴해도.. 나 엄청 보고싶었지?!

Hi alovebof,  I wonder what unfortunate incident that happened after Chuseok, huh? Well, thanks for sharing this update, though. :tongue:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi gtLmh, ohhh...........he still might be the endorser for this chicken house.....In case LMH is no longer the spokesperson they should not use his picture here anymore. Using a celebrity’s image to promote a product without their consent is technically considered copyright infringement, it's precisely illegal. :tongue:

Kyochon's contract should be terminated in last year. So it's a surprise that they still use LMH's picture.

2 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. Who is HJJ, dear? :(

You are welcome.
HJJ is Heo Joon Jai in Legend of the Blue Sea.  :tongue:

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Kyochon's contract should be terminated in last year. So it's a surprise that they still use LMH's picture.

You are welcome.
HJJ is Heo Joon Jai in Legend of the Blue Sea.  :tongue:

gtLmh, thanks for the reply..... hahaha - Actually, I love all his clothes there as HJJ.....:tongue:

• Like 1

Throw back a group of pictures in LG event. The words added on pictures were soooooooo funny.   laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

1. Wow !!! Roast duck !!!

69011684jw1ejbv1yk7n4j20hs0pyacp.jpg

2. It looks very delicious.....wanna have a taste.

69011684jw1ejbv1z7nfwj20hs0o4ad3.jpg

3. But there's cilantro above..........   (our bb dose not eat cilantro.)

69011684jw1ejbv1zp6q7j20hs0p0gnv.jpg

To be continued in the spoiler :

Spoiler

4. Oh ya ~ Ask ajussi to eat up the cilantro.

69011684jw1ejbv20c48rj20hs0ncq5b.jpg

5. Uhn...That's a good idea !!

69011684jw1ejbv20rp6hj20hs0mwtaw.jpg

6. Ajussi ~ Do me a favor, eat up the cilantro ~

69011684jw1ejbv219z5oj20hs0odacb.jpg

7. Hurry up !! Eat up the cilantro for me !!

69011684jw1ejbv22mi9lj20hs0na40l.jpg

8. Lee Kyu Hyeon !!! Hurry up eating the cilantro !!!

69011684jw1ejbv239vdzj20hs0nsac4.jpg

9. I got it, 3-year-old Lee, why are you so fierce ?

69011684jw1ejbv23k73aj20c80icwfj.jpg

cr as tagged / Logo

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

9 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Throw back a group of pictures in LG event. The words added on pictures were soooooooo funny.   laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

1. Wow !!! Roast duck !!!

2. It looks very delicious.....wanna have a taste.

3. But there's cilantro above..........   (our bb dose not eat cilantro.)

To be continued in the spoiler :

Reveal hidden contents

4. Oh ya ~ Let ajussi eat up the cilantro.

69011684jw1ejbv20c48rj20hs0ncq5b.jpg

5. Uhn...That's a good idea !!

69011684jw1ejbv20rp6hj20hs0mwtaw.jpg

6. Ajussi ~ Do me a favor, eat up the cilantro ~

69011684jw1ejbv219z5oj20hs0odacb.jpg

7. Hurry up !! Eat up the cilantro for me !!

69011684jw1ejbv22mi9lj20hs0na40l.jpg

8. Lee Kyu Hyeon !!! Hurry up eating the cilantro !!!

69011684jw1ejbv239vdzj20hs0nsac4.jpg

9. I got it, 3-year-old Lee, why did you so fierce ?

69011684jw1ejbv23k73aj20c80icwfj.jpg

cr as tagged / Logo

gtLmh, oh.............thanks for sharing these funny pictures. Really? LMH doesn't eat cilantro? I've discovered MORE about him. Thanks for this, dear. Cilantro is a Chinese parsley & this is good for the body. There are health benefits in eating this leaves. Cilantro herb is very low in calories and contains no cholesterol.  Cilantro is versatile and used in many recipes, but many people are unaware of its healing properties. It's used in Mexican & Italian dishes. :tongue:

• Like 1

On 10/12/2017 at 5:25 PM, alovebof said:

Update this week.

따뜻한 이민호

안녕 동기들~
일주일이긴해도.. 나 엄청 보고싶었지?!

Warm Lee Min Ho

Hello friends~

Did everyone have a fun holiday? did you have lots of delicious food?

Even for a week.. you've missed me a lot, didn't you?!

The unwanted and inevitable holiday-aftereffect came to find me after the sweet holiday has ended

At times like this it's said that light stretching and taking walks would be of great help

To keep yourself warm after work, I think it'd be nice to have a lower-body bathing or some tea time

201710111644381530634769.png

I had a cup of herbal tea yesterday and went to sleep early, my body feels light and my mind got refreshed

(the Min★Ho mug is always a part of Manager Cho's healing time)

There are moments in which just by looking at things related to Minho you'd feel good and your heart would be full of warmth

I think you guys have a lot of similar experiences,

Please share today your own secrets on how to overcome the long-weekend/holiday aftereffects and the stories related to Minho

Not just from projects he actively takes part in, but also from little things like this that give pleasure, Minho is always the right choice:D

so there really is a comment section under Choco's posts at the minoz official website? I'm curious now as to what the comments look like... I would've shared this link: http://zanita.com/2015/11/curing-the-after-effects-of-a-holiday-binge/ xD

meanwhile, a minoz shared on weibo a cosplay of our Cho manager above lol the details are superb she didn't forget Choco's pearl necklace :tongue: 

005GwbPUgy1fkekngnzfhj31o01ca1kz.jpg

Spoiler

005GwbPUgy1fkeknygvu3j31o00xrnpd.jpg

cr. logo

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Boys Over Flowers episode 22:

For full recap and comments, visit Dramabeans:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/03/boys-before-flowers-episode-22/

There are advances in all the plot lines, but the most important point is that the marriage is OFF!

tumblr_oxt9ak8cNz1w2zf0ho1_540.png

Jun-pyo and Jan-di are back together.  I knew they would be, but I'm still relieved.

tumblr_oxt9ak8cNz1w2zf0ho2_540.png

Thank you, Jae-kyung.  Finally!

Spoiler

tumblr_oxt9ak8cNz1w2zf0ho3_540.png

I have to say ... I don't think Jan-di fought very hard for Jun-pyo.  It may have appeared to be completely hopeless, but couldn't she have spoken up to Jae-kyung?  Or shown Jun-pyo what was in her heart?  Are we meant to accept her as a warm, caring, decent, and unselfish doormat?

My favorite part is JP talking with JD as they look at the stars.  Even more than the kiss, I like the thoughts Jun-pyo shares with Jan-di.

Spoiler

tumblr_oxt9ak8cNz1w2zf0ho4_540.png

tumblr_oxt9ak8cNz1w2zf0ho5_540.png

tumblr_oxt9ak8cNz1w2zf0ho6_540.png

tumblr_oxt9ak8cNz1w2zf0ho7_540.png

• Like 6

@1ouise thank you chingu for your comments :)

BOYS OVER FLOWERS-EPISODE TWENTY TWO

I’m glad that Jun Pyo is finally free from the clingy and bratty Jae Kyung. I almost dropped this drama because of her. But how did she become so awesome overnight as she was so ruthless in the previous episode? Especially, I cannot forget how she walked off on Jun Pyo when he went down on his knees at the chapel. Therefore, I believe that Jun Pyo’s last ditch plea and Jandi’s unwavering loyalty pushed her to a point where she could no longer be an obstacle to them. But why didn’t Jun Pyo object to the wedding? Because if he did, Jandi’s life would have been in danger.

SQ5SW7E.jpg

JunDi couple’s happy reunion at the yacht was sweet.:wub:

jdggZUe.jpg

And their night together was so romantic. What’s with the bed with rose petals?:)  And in this cartoon, Jun Pyo’s bride is Jandi. (I’m guessing from her hairstyle and his smile)

Spoiler

rXgKAv4.jpg

The candlelight dinner, the waltz, their lovey-dovey conversations, star-gazing….. I love them all.:wub:

JD: Why me? I’m not pretty and I don’t have money or status. I have nothing. Why did you like me?

JP: Because I have all that. Money, status, looks… because I have all that. I don’t need that from you. Geum Jandi, all you have to be is Geum Jandi.

xFpTHL5.jpg

JP: Do you know what my dream is?

JD: Going to watch the stars with your son.

JP: You’re so simple-minded. To not make promises I won’t keep. Jandi ah, I’m sorry for hurting you. Jandi ah

JD: Wei tto (what now?)

JP: Saranghae (I love you)

YZmoe4E.jpg

My favorite part is the date at the zoo. JunDi couple, together with little Chan looked like a perfect family. It’s adorable how jealous Jun Pyo competed with him to get Jandi’s attention. :D

Liked maria’s comment on DB:

Jun Pyo's story about the telescope: I LOVE that his dream is "to not make promises I can't keep". It speaks volumes of the sort of man he is, why he fights for what he wants the way he does, why his first love is this poor girl-- he never saw the poor part of her, he only ever saw her character and her integrity. She's the one who'll let him have that dream. And with her warmth and her compassion, she's also the one who'll let him LIVE it.

Jun pyo, Jan Di and Chan at the zoo: This feels like a throwback to old times-- his boyishness coming out. The way he fought that kid for Jan Di's attention made it seem like she was taking care of TWO boys (kyaaa~~). But towards the end of it, he started coming around and playing with the kid too. You get that the reason he doesn't share is only because he's been starved for life situations where he has to. But you see that given the opportunity, he will see the merit in these and he will adjust, share and compromise. Like you said in one post before, I like how in BOF, it doesn't only look like they've grown up, it FEELS like they've grown up also.

Photo/ video cr. Thank you/Dramabeans/ as tagged/owner/Vkrits

More links inside spoiler

Spoiler

cr  tsomo16

cr snowstorm0502

cr hyeo222

• Like 7

Thank you @1ouise for hosting this week's episode and @minekas for your comments.  

BOYS OVER FLOWERS EPISODE 22-MY THOUGHTS

Overall, I liked the episode because of the telescope scene and the zoo scene.  But, I thought there was too much Yi Jeong and Ga Eul.  I feel this way every time I watch BOF.  

Once again Jandi is in danger after being kidnapped by President Kang's goons.  Can there be one episode in which she isn't in danger, sick or hurt?  For once, Jae Kyung looks unsure of herself.  Can President Kang look at her son, for what he is and not a commodity?  When Jae Kyung objects to the marriage, GJP finally has some life in his eyes.  Interesting that Jun Hee wasn't at the wedding?  Why? Jae Kyung is very sweet preparing the cottage for GJP and Jandi as much as she must be hurting giving up GJP.  I really like the scene where they are looking at the stars through the telescope;  how sad GJP must have been as a child, parents not caring enough to buy their kids a gift, but sending a staff member instead.  One good thing was that he learned not to make promises that he can't keep.  For once, F4, Jandi and Ga Eul look happy as they are eating breakfast.  Good-bye Jae Kyung, you were a good character!  President Kang is really something else, locking her son in his room (that mansion sure has some cheap doors) and concerned about the failed merger between Shin Hwa and JK instead of her son.    I like Woo Bin's character a lot.  I really wish he had more of a role.  i have to ask, why does Jandi continue to think of Ji Hoo?  Yes, he's done a lot for her, but shouldn't she be thinking about how to meet GJP?  Woo Bin is such a cool friend.  The zoo date!  GJP is so cute; jealous of the little boy.  At least for a little while, GJP and Jandi are happy.  

@minekas:  the part of your post describing the telescope scene reminded me of something.  GJP has told Jandi on a couple of occasions that he loves her.  Has Jandi ever told GJP that she likes him?  I think she planned to around ep 12 when he left for Macau, but I don't really her ever telling him.  

Only 3 episodes left!

By the way, i found this in dramabeans via MinozThailand.  I thought it quite clever.  

• Like 7