Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

14 hours ago, nina22 said:

I really miss Min Ho. ... and he always wears a mask. (((
One thing comforts me, watching the BTS video about his dramas ... and especially "Faith"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5le9Hh9KH5Y

Hi nina, I miss LMH, too - I miss gtLmh posting his everyday pictures here. I guess we could get to see him again next week, huh? :tongue:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

LMH's works are or will be aired on different channels in Japan :

Even LOTBS presscon was aired :  :rolleyes:

cr Logo/owner

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this info - NICE to know this. This is still a good promo while LMH is in the military. :tongue: I like that!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the pictures - I like that! I feel hungry looking at LMH cooking pasta. I love pasta. I remember these were captures from his last drama that he was preparing a meal for JJH & looking at these pictures you posted I missed the drama. I wonder if LMH knows how to cook in real life - I wonder how good Lee Min Ho as a cook, huh?  :tongue:

• Like 3

BOYS OVER FLOWERS-EPISODE TWENTY ONE

Jae Kyung finally finds out that Jandi’s working at the Gu mansion as a personal maid and of course the JunDi couple get caught to her at a very awkward moment. On top of that mama Kang barges in and starts questioning Jandi’s presence in the Gu Mansion.

WmAf0ZL.jpg

Granny saves Jandi and she admits that Jun Pyo’s positive transformation is due to Jandi’s influence on him. She goes on to say that she owes a great debt to Gu family and her final mission would be to nurture Jun Pyo to become a better person.

Things change dramatically at the Gu mansion with Jae Kyung moving in and the wedding plans being fast- tracked. When Jun Pyo objects, mama Kang reminds him of the ‘give and take’, deal. In the meantime, Jae Kyung asks Jandi to be her bridesmaid which is quite a stab in the back for her.

Jun Pyo is hopelessly muddled over the wedding plans and Ji Hoo advises him that he is the only person who can find the answer. Moving on, grandpa sets Ji Hoo up on a date with Jandi and they win a contest by becoming the most popular and the cutest couple.:)

Spoiler

3J5tGwc.jpg

Then we see everyone on their way to Jeju for the wedding. I can’t believe that the last day of Jun Pyo’s bachelorhood has finally arrived. F3 find him depressed and brooding alone, overlooking the ocean. Ji Hoo asks, “right now, who do you think is having the most difficult time?”

5pV0spK.jpg

In the meantime, the two girls have a tearful heart to heart talk. The boys engage themselves in a soccer match; their team spirit however, is overshadowed by the aggression of Jun Pyo’s playing.:o

I loved Jun Pyo’s conversations with Jun Hee noona and Ji Hoo later that night while he was trying to figure out what he should do.

Jun H:  How far are you willing to go?

JP: How far does it have to be?

Jun H: everything. Family, Shinhwa group and may be even the name ‘ Gu Jun Pyo’. I couldn’t do it. After throwing everything away what would Jun Hee be? To live as nothing but one man’s woman. I didn’t have the courage to do that. That one moment of cowardice made things very difficult for me.

Spoiler

9MMQC2Z.jpg

Jun Pyo calls Ji Hoo a brother and confesses that he cannot live without him. Before revealing his decision, he tearfully asks Ji Hoo to punch him once and he says that he cannot let go of Jandi.

SgbAUpQ.jpg

Then we see Jun Pyo at the wedding chapel with Jae Kyung insensitively practicing her vows. He tells her that he cannot go through with the wedding and the reason he gives her is one my favorite lines in BOF.

Ha Jae Kyung, you can’t get married to me. I’m sorry. There is a woman I love. My first since I was born and until I die she’ll be the only one for me. Knowing that do you still want to marry me?

Jae Kyung’s heart doesn’t really waver and when she insists that they’ll be married on the following day, Jun Pyo goes down on his knees and begs for her forgiveness. Oh my gawd, it’s so manly and attractive of almighty Gu Jun Pyo to swallow his pride and beg Jae Kyung to cancel the wedding and the fact that he did it for Jandi is enough for me to prove his undying love for her. Jae Kyung must have a heart of stone as she continues to refuse saying that  even though he begs her to forgive him there is no reason for her to forgive. She walks off in tears leaving Jun Pyo completely baffled.:(

8448znO.jpg

On the day of the wedding, at the last minute, when he has to head for the chapel, Jun Pyo asks Woo Bin to break his arm. Just when Woo Bin grabs hold of his arm, Jandi appears. Frustrated by his foolishness, she accuses him of trying to run away like a coward. Then Jun Pyo grabs her by her shoulders and pleads for her to tell him not to get married and she looks the other way.:(

Spoiler

pJ3w5oO.jpg

UYj9Cum.jpg

Comments

When I watched BOF the first time around I wanted Jun Pyo to give up everything and run away with Jandi and I felt frustrated with him for kneeling before Jae Kyung like a coward.  Then, how did he emerge as my hero during the home stretch of this series? Because I fell madly in love with the mature and serene Gu Jun Pyo as I was, with that selfish, hot-headed and spoiled rich kid.  He not only acknowledged that he had to ensure the well –being of employees of Shinhwa but also realized that it all depended on the financial stability of the group. So, he abandoned Jandi just when she opened her heart to him and now he has to find a way not to hurt her anymore.  And who said that he didn’t have a plan to protect his loved one?

The night before the wedding he met Ji Hoo. Although it was unimaginable, he thought that Ji Hoo should be the ‘other person’ for Jandi rather than him making things even more difficult for her. (This part is only revealed in the next episode) And then he met Jae Kyung who was equally powerful as mama Kang when it came to their wedding. I believe he had been working hard honing his idea of persuading her to cancel the engagement by tolerating everything that she did and becoming her friend. By giving up his pride and kneeling before Jae Kyung he pushed her to the point where she could no longer be an obstacle to himself and Jandi. After abandoning Jandi in Macau, he finally decided that he will never, ever, ever intentionally cause anyone to suffer again. Failing all else, the only right thing to do was to give up his happiness for others and get married to Jae Kyung. Did I just fangirl over Jun Pyo a little too much?:)

Then we know that Jandi also gave up Jun Pyo,  by not pursuing him  ambitiously and selflessly giving her blessings to him and Jae Kyung, even though he was prepared to fight for their love. She could have been easily been with Ji Hoo, but deep, deep down it is Jun Pyo who has her heart.

As for Ji Hoo, who’s patiently waiting to propose to Jandi after Jun Pyo‘s wedding, I feel sad that it’s all going to blow up in his face in an enormously painful way. 

Photo cr. Thank you/ Dramabeans/as tagged/owner

BTS videos are inside spoiler

Spoiler

cr ffsaints

cr YUKI_3862_MINOZJAPAN KIZUNA

cr minojennylin83

• Like 6

yoona + lee min ho… best cf couple

yoomh-e1507223907407.png?w=620&h=300

I love Yoona and Lee Min Ho together in commercials. I’m mystified as to why they haven’t been cast in a drama together yet when they have a very natural, comfy chemistry, are equally popular, and have been paired up so many times in advertising campaigns over the years. Plus, they make a visually appealing pair. It’s strange that I’ve never really shipped them in real life even though I love them to bits in their CFs for Eider and Innisfree. Anyway, it is Chuseok, and Korean entertainment traditionally slows down during this celebration.

I want them to be in a production together because they have proven chemistry, which I think developed organically since they have worked with each other numerous times. They don’t give off romantic vibes behind the camera, but have an engaging, platonic rapport which I believe will translate to pretty great chemistry as a drama OTP.

They always struck me as posessing very similar charm when I watch them in BTS cuts : they kinda look alike, are quite easygoing and friendly in person, can do sporty if need be, and overall very pleasing to the eye without being too threatening.

I know I’m currently raving over the insane chemistry between Yoona and Hong Jong Hyun both on and off the screen – theirs is on a different level altogether and completely shippable in real life. You can compare the difference as to how Yoona is with Lee in Ho off-camera, as compared to Hong Jong Hyun. She is very buddy-like and bold with Lee Min Ho, while she seems more shy and girlish with Hong Jong Hyun. As I mentioned before, I never thought Yoona would look good with Hong Jong Hyun, but their chemistry is so phenomenal that it overrides everything.

You can check out the videos of Yoona and Lee Min Ho below – they really match well on a professional, aesthetic level. I do hope they will get to work together someday in a drama – that would be awesome. I love the part in the Eider commercial when they hug in the rain at the top of the mountain. That was so cool.

Spoiler

video credits as stated

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/10/05/yoona-lee-min-ho-best-cf-couple/

Spoiler

• Like 5

11 Actors whose careers were defined by rom-coms

Romantic comedies add little fun--and fantasy--to life, bringing viewers nothing but pure joy. No matter what type of relationship you may be in, rom-coms have elements everyone would love to add to their romance. The careers of the actors on this list were literally defined by the genre. In fact, they fell harder for rom-coms than any of us because it shot them to superstardom!

Let's take a look at some of these guys now.

1. Lee Min Ho

The handsome 30-year-old actor became a global star because of his starring role in the 2009 series Boys Over Flowers. A year later, he took on another upbeat TV series called Personal Taste

997e2560-a59f-4ffa-a38e-181ad62221c8.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramafever

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Choco manager update!

띵동! 초과장 마음을 배~송♥
Date 2017. 10. 04 17: 01: 00

짠-! 11일에 보자고 했는데 깜짝 놀랬지?
일주일 못 본다고 아쉬워하는 우리 동기들이 아른거려 도저히 안되겠더라고
그래서 참지 못하고 서프라~~이즈로 찾아왔어!

오늘로 다이어트 10일차!
지금도 난 열심히 운동을 하고 있지~ 입.운.동
몇 키로 빠졌냐고? 신기하게도 이 운동의 효과는 몸무게와 반비례 하더라;;

201709292054141859192470.jpg

‘맛있게 먹으면 0칼로리’라는 댓글이 많던데,
맞아! 추석이니까 맛있는 음식 많이 먹고 보름달에 소원 비는 것도 잊지 마!

초과장의 소원은 “미노즈가 비는 모든 소원이 이루어지는 것”

남은 휴일도 즐겁게 보내고 진짜 11일에 만나자!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Boys Over Flowers episode 21:

Thanks @minekas for another great recap!  Love the fangirling!

This episode was mostly sad and solemn, resigned to the seemingly inevitable marriage of JP and JK.  With my first watch, though I couldn't predict how it was going to happen, I did know for sure that JP and JD would be together in the end.  All the challenges, separations, and other contrivances heightened the anticipation--that's what k-drama is about, right?

tumblr_oxdmfi86k21w2zf0ho1_540.png

When JP humbles himself before JK, he uses her name for the first time (instead of calling her "Monkey").  He tries to get her to listen to her better nature, but she's having none of it.  I liked her to begin with (and feel a bit sorry for her), but now I'm getting more and more annoyed.

tumblr_oxdmfi86k21w2zf0ho3_540.png

Okay, k-drama, you better not make me regret watching.  :crazy::(:angry::lol::wink:

• Like 6