Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

On 2/11/2017 at 0:52 AM, mythicalove said:

I feel knetz! I love how everyone misses HJJ but I especially love how some Knets are asking him to do another drama before he leaves. Hahaha. I completely understand them but I suddenly feel so bad for our handsome namja. While I want to see him, I know he deserves rest. And the truth hurts but we all know LOTBS was his project for us before he leaves. I'm thankful to him for coming back to the dramaland after 3 years. Now I get to appreciate and love HJJ for the next 2-3 years until his next project. 

+10000

This is "Hoe JunJae syndrome" right?? :)) I am so happy that Knetizens appreciate Lee Mim Ho's last drama before his enlistment. The fact that his last project was a great hit makes us, fans, at ease. :)) I read many comments asking Lee Min Ho for doing another drama before he leaves. He has stolen the viewers' hearts with charming Junjae. :wub: That is why they wanna see LMH in another project again. But as you said, we all know LOTBS is actually a gift from Oppa to Minoz before he leaves for MS. :bawling: Lee Min Ho is an actor who doesn't rush in choosing his projects, which is good because nowadays many Kdramas become a flop and choosing a right project is not easy. So it is better he leaves for MS and then after he comes back, he can choose another project carefully. Minoz! Time flies! Oppa will be back soon! :))  Even if he didn't leave for MS,I don't think he would do a drama sooner than two years from now. 

• Like 9

20170213 K-News :   http://kor.theasian.asia/archives/173224

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye are the most popular Hallyu stars in Brazil.

9-310x174.jpg

According to ajunews.com, this investigation was made by KOCCA.
80% Brazilians have watched more than six K-dramas in the latest 6 months.

Wow !!! It's amazing that Brazilians love K-dramas so much.   dorachijing_thumb.gif

• Like 9

Annyeong Soompi Minoz: 

Please checkout this link and comment at bottom of article on what you think about LOTBS.

http://mydramalist.com/article/2017/02/05/5-reasons-to-watch-legend-of-the-blue-sea

This link is the LOTBS page. Hope you can share some comments or review of the drama.   Gumawo!!

http://mydramalist.com/18816-legend-of-the-blue-sea

• Like 6

20170212 MBN news :

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=057&aid=0001086310

Oppo was the number one spot in the fourth quarter of last year in the Asia Pacific smartphone market.

006eA78Fly1fcor3lmfzoj30yi0jctb2.jpg

K-netizens comments :

Don't you know who is the model ?

Oh, the R9s Valentine's Edition Limited Edition was sold out online on the first day of release. Thanks to everyone's model, Lee Min Ho.

Lee Minho oppo ad is great

Opo advertising model Lee Min Ho ~ ~ Great global Korean star

• Like 11

On 2/12/2017 at 2:23 AM, Myhun said:

at Innisfree Event

Reveal hidden contents

cr as tagged

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing the photos during this event. But, I love the one with scarf this time.....

Actor Lee Min-ho

Actor Lee Min-ho

South Korean actor Lee Min-ho, who starred in KBS TV megahit drama "Boys over Flowers (2009)," poses during a fan meeting in Seoul on Feb. 10, 2017. (Yonhap) (END)

• Like 7