Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

47 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi TrucB, in the K-entertainment industry, makeup has never been just for the girls. Over and over again, K-men prove that guy-makeup is awesome, and even manly. Korea is known for their natural make-up trends. So, I'm not surprised at all if he has eyeliner. :lol:

Hi  @willenette, I am not against guy-makeup at all. I just want to prove a point that he can achieve that mesmerizing and mysterious look even without eyeliner.

oh, here is the picture I mentioned earlier

4b9e3bca6ae53b46139fb5a4ed97e4a64ade3f5e

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, TrucB said:

Hi  @willenette, I am not against guy-makeup at all. I just want to prove a point that he can achieve that mesmerizing and mysterious look even without eyeliner.

oh, here is the picture I mentioned earlier

TrucB, ye, I do understand your point. Even with or without make-up LMH will still & always look great. Thanks for sharing the picture. Looking at him in that picture he surely with eyeliner. :lol:

• Like 1

OK, finally, here is the info

you can convert to your local time here (just enter your city in the blue box):

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20170210T043000&p1=tz_kst

This is the Innisfree head office (in Korea) facebook. I don't know if it will happen here or on the Singapore facebook, maybe on both ??

https://www.facebook.com/innisfreeHQ/

more info

cr as tagged

LET'S JOIN

• Like 4

It's on now, he looks good, but I don't understand a word :-(

Correction: I understood when he read a post from fans "we love you, oppa" hehe

He has HJJ look today, different from the look in Thailand.

OMG, the commercial is to die for.

• Like 8

Fb live :heart: I didnt understand  a word but still enjoyed it im so happy to see him live yaay. He didnt notice my comments :( but thats allright. Someday,oneday or anyday, he'll notice me *hopes hopes* . Im going to buy innisfree products now only for sake of LMH oppa. :heart:

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, minekas said:

He's so cute when he's laughing, so adorable:blush:

Reveal hidden contents

16684034_1276411565786371_1570063152777416602771_1276411689119692_4076552387684016507992_1276411569119704_4690028504717416649421_1276411875786340_91944698576736

cr as tagged

Hi minekas, thanks for sharing more photos. Wahhh........ that’s a pretty boy there, my man looks super good. Sometimes I can say that he is prettier than girls – hahaha. Love his face, very cute. And he’s blessed with beautiful complexion. :lol:

• Like 3