Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

“Legend of the Blue Sea” Jeon Ji Hyun in a ambulance with Lee Min Ho, will “Heo Jun Jae-Sim Chung” couple had Sad Ending? - 19.01.2017

C2gnkuaVQAEVkg-.jpg

SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” only had 2 episodes left and they’re currently capturing audience’s attention since the previous episode showed Jeon Ji Hyun risking her life and taking a gun shot instead of Lee Min Ho. The panic Lee Min Ho then was seen on the latest still cuts, going down on his knees and burst with sorrows while holding on to Jeon Ji Hyun. His intense sadness are making viewer’s curiosity raised, especially on the 19th episode that will broadcast today, 19th of January. 

SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” give latest still cuts ahead of their 19th episode broadcast. On the previous 18th episode, Heo Chi Hyun (Lee Ji Hoon) pulled a gun and pull the trigger towards Heo Jun Jae (Lee Min Ho), but instead Sim Chung (Jeon Ji Hyun) came forward to take the shot. Viewers are shocked, as the scene attracted attention.Almost all of the viewers was tricked as well on the 18th episode when it was revealed that Joo Nam Doo (Lee Hee Joon)’s acts was not an act of betrayal, but instead a con-scene operation with Heo Jun Jae and Tae Oh (Shin Won Ho), to arrest Kang Seo Hee (Hwang Shin Hye). 

Heo Chi Hyun who saw his mother Kang Seo Hee being dragged away by the police, getting furious and draw a gun. At the moment when he tried to pull the trigger and shot Heo Jun Jae, Sim Chung ran towards Heo Jun Jae. 

The latest still cuts that has just been released doubles the sadness of the “Heo Jun Jae-Sim Chung” couple with a powerful spoiler and raised the sadness level. Chi Hyun wanted to shoot Heo Jun Jae and Sim Chung took the bullet, while Heo Jun Jae break down to see Sim Chung. The thought of having someone he loves, Sim Chung took a bullet, throw herself in front of him, taking a gunshot instead of himself should really break Heo Jun Jae’s heart. In particular, Heo Jun Jae just lost his father because of Kang Seo Hee. His expression of knowing that he might lose the woman he loves after his father because of Chi Hyun tells all. 

In particular it was also revealed that Heo Chi Hyun’s character in the past (Lee Ji Hoon) was the son of Yang (Seong Dong Il), and he was also involved on Se Hwa’s (Jeon Ji Hyun)’s death. There are also scenes of Joseon era when Chi Hyun point his gun towards Heo Jun Jae, stating that perhaps what happened in the past might repeat again. Unlike Se Hwa that choose to die following Dam Ryeong (Lee Min Ho), Heo Jun Jae promised that the past won’t repeat again while hoping the could keep the promise. 

“Legend of the Blue Sea” representatives said “Sim Chung will got shot by Chi Hyun nstead of Heo Jun Jae, and another plot twist revealing the truth will come to light..please give a lot of love and support until the end of the broadcast~” Olzllovely@sportschosun.com

http://monikaleeminho.tumblr.com/post/156071522305/legend-of-the-blue-sea-jeon-ji-hyun-in-a

• Like 8

Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho, "It's not going to be a sad ending"

photo810425.jpg

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" decided to break up.

On the latest episode of the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea", Heo Joon-jae (Lee Min-ho) decided to let Sim Cheong (Jeon Ji-hyeon) go.

He returned the bracelet she gave to him and asked her not to erase his memory.

However, she kissed him and erase his memory.

Netizens say, "It was quite boring yesterday, but it's fun today", "I hope the ending is nice", "It's not going to be a sad ending", "It's not going to be a sad ending", "Joon-jae and his mother are going to move to the beach and she's going to appear in front of them again" and more.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/jeon-ji-hyeon-and-lee-min-ho-it-s-not-going-to-be-a-sad-ending-102556.html

• Like 3

Legend of the Blue Sea Ep 18 & 19

0000229195_001_20170118230007789.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-19%2Bat%2B8.20.22%2BPM.png

Naver - Sports Seoul: 'Blue Sea', Lee Hee Joon did not betray... Lee Min Ho succeeds at revenge on Hwang Shin Hye 

1. [+17,011, -71] Nam Doo-yaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sorry for swearing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's really all about that one shot

2. [+13,448, -68] Nam Doo-ya, sorry for hating on you.. be loyal to Joon Jae forever

3. [+9,784, -72] ♥Likeable Nam Doo♥

4. [+8,767, -64] I really like Jo Nam Doo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+8,360, -59] Woah cider ㅠㅠ Jo Nam Doo is really cool

6. [+2,625, -14] Beef bone soup panic disorder ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The Choi Soon Shil parody was funny ㅋㅋㅋ

2017012001001616300111201_99_20170120011303.jpg'

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-19%2Bat%2B4.52.04%2BPM.png

Naver - Sports Chosun: 'Blue Sea', Jeon Ji Hyun erases Lee Min Ho's memories with a kiss... sad ending? 

1. [+7,166, -57] Nam Doo-ya, sorry for doubting you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+5,131, -41] Don't remove his memories

3. [+4,594, -55] Jo Nam Doo is actually a good person..

4. [+2,357, -58] Lee Min Ho is cool ㅠㅠ

5. [+2,148, -45] No ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Happy ending ㅠㅠㅠ Please ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+907, -8] Moon So Ri's nosy character is fun and likeable

7. [+889, -6] We don't yet know if his memories were erased or not.. But if he loves her back, her heart won't harden and will keep on beating, right? If she comes out of the sea, she dies in three months?

8. [+839, -17] Feels like the story is losing focus.. Jo Jung Seok said that if the person she loves, loves her back, her heart will keep on beating ㅠ What's happening to Chung all of a sudden?

9. [+842, -33] Honestly, I'm only sticking with this drama now for the cast. Writer Park Ji Eun failed to deliver this time around. The plot is too forced and lacks logic.. Lee Min Ho, Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Hee Joon and the villains are saving the drama

201701192255778139_5880c7695b7ed.jpg

Nate - Osen: 'Blue Sea', Jeon Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho kiss...his memories disappears and she leaves?

1. [+496, -8] Heo Joon Jae and Chung are sincerely in love with each other, why is she sick? She's all healed from the gunshot

2. [+423, -5] Just when I was finally happy because of Nam Doo, I'm quite shocked that Chung is sick and leaving.. But Joon Jae loves her, why is she sick? ㅠㅠ

3. [+281, -4] His memories were not erased

4. [+74, 0] Jeez. They're rich, they can build a house by the sea ㅠㅠ Why do they have to break up so sadly?

5. [+58, 0] They love each other, why is Chung sick?? Can somebody explain?

6. [+45, -3] Sung Dong Il is a weaker villain compared to what I thought. The drama lost its momentum, it's not even half as good as You Who Came From the Stars

source: http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.co.id/2017/01/spoilers-legend-of-blue-sea-missing-nine.html

• Like 6

“The Legend Of The Blue Sea” Increases In Ratings Ahead Of Final Episode

the legend of the blue sea 0

With just one episode left to go, the January 19 episode of “The Legend of the Blue Sea” recorded 21 percent in nationwide viewership ratings, seeing a 2.7 percent increase from the previous episode. In the Seoul metropolitan area, the show recorded 22 percent viewership.

The end of the series is near, and the story is coming to an explosive head; viewers are anxiously awaiting the final episode — to air on January 25 — to see if they’ll be getting a sad or happy ending.

Meanwhile, KBS2’s “Naked Fireman” (starring Lee Joon Hyuk) recorded 5.2 percent in ratings, while MBC’s “Missing 9,” which just started airing this week, hit 5.8 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/19/legend-blue-sea-increases-ratings-ahead-final-episode

• Like 5

Spoiler

a8fab7bcly1fbwz3nm7jdj20ku112qkv.jpg

a8fab7bcly1fbwz3p0e12j20ku11243d.jpg

a8fab7bcly1fbwz3ob7vtj20ku112n1z.jpg

cr as tagged

Rough and partial translation :

[STAR] Title : Why it must be LMH in LOTBS ?

"My love is longer than my life time, so, this time my love seems will not over within my life."

Actor LMH's acting is full of profound feelings. LOTBS are much popular because of HJJ portrayed by LMH. Now there will be the last episode only. LMH got attentions for he will accomplish a happy ending and will be the historical lover.

LMH portrayed 2 characters in LOTBS and showed his variety charms. He has earned many audience's hearts.

KDR and HJJ are much different, so LMH's acting got admiration. In recent episodes, his crying scenes for losing his dad and for Cheong wounded because of himself were the acme.

LMH's eyes, expressions and voices are all full of HJJ's emotions, it caused the degree of audiences throwing themselves into the drama getting up more and more.

So, audiences felt sorry for their separation and much anticipate JoonCheong couple's reunion. Here got the highest rating 21%. And we are all curious if their true love has a happy ending. 

• Like 9

i have posted this on LBS thread but copy pasting here as well.

Anneyong chingus. I had this thing in mind for past 1-2weeks. I should share it for my peace of mind.  How much does a food truck or gifts costs ? I mean if we know any fans from korea who is here on soompi then we all can contrubute and try to send  some gifts or some other things.

Minoz as we know our oppa will leave for Military service this year so i was thinking if we can send him something to show our support.   I mean is there any way to contribute through digital payments method? @CarolynH suggested me about paypal digital payment method. Though i have no idea how to use paypal but still i'll try to learn for minho oppa and will definately try to contribute.

Im from India,and i have no freaking idea how to do it alone by myself so please think about it and discuss with fan-clubs and if fans are ready for this idea then let me know how to contribute and whom to contact. if we start planning now or in a week then im sure we can manage to send oppa some gifts before he leaves for millitary service

PS mexico minoz  or korean minoz if you are reading this post then please do help:cry:

Thanks and please dont throw tomatoes on me if u dont like this idea. :tongue: 

• Like 3