Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Annyeong, chingus! Haven't posted here in a long while, mianhe. I'm getting my LMH fix from watching and rewatching LOtBS every chance I get, that's why :)

Just want to share how much pleased and happy I am with uri BB's performance in LOtBS and although I don't usually care if other people like what I'm watching, I have to admit that I'm doubly pleased that many, many others are loving his performance as well. Though the drama is still evolving, there are signs that LOtBS may go down as his best ever in both story and performance.  I just want to hug him, neon green fluffy sweater and all. 

C0CxQA7WIAADQrm?format=jpg&name=large

Does anyone know if his DMZ documentary is out already? Any info on this will be most appreciated. I don't want to miss this.

It's also great that I get to watch LOTBS almost instantaneously with the rest of the world. I'm able to benefit from other watchers' insights without much spoilers. 

To those who celebrate it, wishing you and yours a Blessed Christmas!

e3970d78gw1faxi9djcorg20dc0b84qq.gif

cr 전설의사기꾼

• Like 6