Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Translations of K-netizen's comments according to Chinese translation by 韓流資訊博.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003442048&rankingType=default&rankingDate=

Spoiler

8b511c18jw1facgtv6cdxj20pa0fqjxh.jpg

8b511c18jw1facgtuqw8dj20pd0ex44y.jpg

1. HJJ is sooooo charming, it's very interesting last night.

2. Very interesting, it's really warm of the reconciling. From romantic love scenes to the sly conman, Lee Min Ho acted very well.

3. It's soooo interesting last night, Lee Min Ho's acting totally daebak.

4. Love HJJ very much.

5. Lee Min Ho's acting daebak.

6. Just as expected, rating will be up if the leading actor has reactions in the romance.

7. It's very nice that Mermaid is not weak, she is energetic, not show her weakness to the men, and very pretty, daebak !

8. HJJ portrayed by LMH, enjoyed laughing and enjoyed being mischievous last night, anyway, I was touched.

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003442048&rankingType=default&rankingDate=

Reveal hidden contents

2. Very interesting, it's really warm of the reconciling. From romantic love scenes to the sly conman, Lee Min Ho acted very well.

4. Love HJJ very much.

6. Just as expected, rating will be up if the leading actor has reactions in the romance.

7. It's very nice that Mermaid is not weak, she is energetic, not show her weakness to the men, and very pretty, daebak !

8. HJJ portrayed by LMH, enjoyed laughing and enjoyed being mischievous last night, anyway, I was touched.

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. I'm so happy that this series surpassed 20% in viewership. It recorded 22.1% in viewership in Seoul and nearby cities after EP6 last night, Thursday, according to Nielsen Korea. This rating percentage result shows that this drama is a HIT!

Reveal hidden contents

4. Love HJJ very much.

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. I'm so happy that this series surpassed 20% in viewership. It recorded 22.1% in viewership in Seoul and nearby cities after EP6 last night, Thursday, according to Nielsen Korea. This rating percentage result shows that this drama is a HIT!

• Like 4

Reveal hidden contents

4. Love HJJ very much.

• Like 2