Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's The Legend of the Blue Sea" 16.8%, "Oh My Geum-bi" 2nd and "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo" still last

photo790540.jpg

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" came in first with 16.8%.

The fifth episode of "The Legend of the Blue Sea" was a 0.3% drop from the fourth episode. However, it's the only drama that stayed in the 10s.

Heo Joon-jae (Lee Min-ho) kept falling for Sim Cheong (Jeon Ji-hyeon). On the day they promised to meet when the first snow fell, Sim Cheong was hit by a car that Heo Ji-heon (Lee Ji-hoon) was driving.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama "Oh My Geum-bi" came in second with 5.2%.

Mo Hwi-cheol (Oh Ji-ho) secretly checked if Geum-bi (Heo Jeong-eun) was his daughter.

Finally, Lee Seong-kyeong and Nam Joo-hyeok's "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo" rated 4.4%.

Jeong Joon-hyeong (Nam Joo-hyeok) expressed his disappointment in Bok-joo (Lee Seong-kyeong) who had a crush on Jay (Lee Jae-yoon-I).

http://www.hancinema.net/jeon-ji-hyeon-and-lee-min-ho-s-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-16-8percent-oh-my-geum-bi-2nd-and-weightlifting-fairy-kim-bok-joo-still-last-101016.html

• Like 4

:heart:

Today, I had 2 go to college early. So I missed the live stream. :tears:But tomorrow, I can watch episode 6 live. I'm on cloud 9!! :D  What I want: Pleaseeee make Jun Jae remember Chung!! Guys! watch episode 2 again!! When You watch it again, you can really feel How beautifully Jun Jae has fallen inlove with Chung. His kind expressions, words and behavior say it all!! Lee Min Ho Oppa is doing a great Job!! because His acting and portrayal Of Jun Jae is different after Jun Jae lost his memory of Chung. It maybe true that deep down he is falling inlove with chung 4 second time. But still Jun Jae in 3rd,4th and 5th episode is not same as in episode 2. I am glad, because this shows how Lee Min ho's acting is very professional and natural.

Actually, Jun with no memory of Chung is becoming the Jun Jae-in love-with Chung-2nd episode as drama is moving forward. To me, the peak of Jun Jae's affection for Chung is in episode 2. I don't know when the writer wants to make Jun Jae remember. But jun Jae is again warming toward Chung and having feelings for her. So When Jun Jae recalls his memory, his love is gonna double!!! LOL :D Why?? Because He already had feelings for chung×his new growing affection=Jun Jae Overwhelmed with Love:wub:

Credit: as tagged

• Like 4