Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

"Still like a son", Lee Min-ho and Kim Seong-ryeong from "The Heirs" reunite

photo787828.jpg

Kim Seong-ryeong and Lee Min-ho who were mother and son in the drama "The Heirs" have reunited.

Kim Seong-ryeong posted a picture on her Instagram saying, "He's still like a son to me".

They co-starred in the 2013 SBS drama "The Heirs" as mother and son Han Gi-ae and Kim Tan. They are currently co-starring in the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" as a fraud Heo Joon-jae and chairwoman of Myeongdong Capital Jang Jin-ok.

Meanwhile, "The Legend of the Blue Sea" is a drama based on the first historical fairy tale in Korea.

http://www.hancinema.net/still-like-a-son-lee-min-ho-and-kim-seong-ryeong-from-the-heirs-reunite-100797.html

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho and Kim Sung Ryung reunite for a selca

1479939984195976.jpg

Article: "Still like my son" Lee Min Ho and Kim Sung Ryung 'Heirs' mother and son reunite

Source: X Sports via Nate

1. [+563, -10] Kim Sung Ryung-ssi is so pretty ㅜㅜ she can totally stand her own against other younger stars ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+426, -5] She's so crazy beautiful, just crazy beautiful

3. [+379, -11] Something about their teeth, nose, and eyes resemble each other ㅋ

4. [+22, -2] Wow... I never noticed before because she played his mom in the drama but she totally looks like she could pass as his nuna here ㅎㅎ so beautiful ^^

5. [+20, -1] She's not just beautiful, she's beautiful in a classy way, I want to age like her ㅠㅠ

6. [+18, -0] Tan's mom ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they resemble each other ㅋㅋ

7. [+13, -1] I find her even more beautiful because she dresses appropriately for her age

8. [+13, -0] Their features really do make them look like mother and son ㅎㅎㅎ I found her character in 'The Heirs' so loving

9. [+11, -0] Tan-ah~ you little ㅋ

10. [+9, -0] They really do lookalike ㅋㅋㅋ

source: netizenbuzz

• Like 5

*** The drama still came in first from last night's EP.  According to Nielsen Korea, it rated 15.7%. This is 0.6% more than the previous episode. However, it still lacks 0.7% from the record from the pilot EP.  :P

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho reunite in Seoul

photo787783.jpg

Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho met in Seoul.

On the third episode of the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea", Sim-cheon (Jeon Ji-hyeon) headed for Seoul to find Heo Joon-jae (Lee Min-ho).

Previously, they had fallen from a cliff and into the water. Heo Joon-jae saw her as a mermaid and she kissed him to erase his memory. Then, she swam from Jeju Island to Seoul to see him. She wanted to keep their promise of going to see the fireworks together.

Sim-cheong arrived in Seoul all worn-out and ragged. This is where her struggles began. She defeated a bunch of bullies who were ripping money off one of their peers and she misunderstood an idiom, which meant 'we became friends' as actually eating a friend. With the help of a 'stylish beggar' (Hong Jin-kyeong), she managed to get some clothes from a clothes bin. Hong Jin-kyeong made a big impression there with the line, "When I was wealthy I used to travel to Milano and Paris to shop".

Sim-cheong found the 63 Building Aquarium. She turned into a mermaid and dove into the water tanks saying, "I'm starving". She started hunting fish in there. Joon-jae happened to be at the aquarium too. Sim-cheong swam along the tanks to get his attention but he didn't remember her and turned his back on her.

However, he recalled seeing Sim-cheong from a picture Jo Nam-doo (Lee Hee-joon) sent him and started looking for the woman from the tank. Sim-cheong started crying as soon as she saw him.

The two's past life came along. Sim-cheong was Joon-jae's life saver as she got him out of the water. They had grown up together but had to part as Joon-jae had an assigned wife for him. Joon-jae had said, "I don't want to be apart from you" to the mermaid and she said, "When I grow up to be an adult, I'll have legs" but they didn't have a choice. Sim-cheong had erased his memory then as well, by kissing him.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

Minho as Heo Joon Jae... :wub:

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing these NICE gifs. IDK why despite of the drama’s strong rating, this time it has been hit again by a slew of plagiarism controversies.  They said that the show has some similarities between the cinematography of the drama and the British TV series “Sherlock.” Like the gifs you posted above, his character in the drama plays a genius con man who is capable of noticing miniscule details that allow him to read and understand people. This was a skill that was characteristic of the lead role in “Sherlock.” Also, the drama is also facing accusations of plagiarizing the movie “Splash.” The plot of “Splash” revolves around a successful young businessman who falls in love with a mermaid who saved him from drowning in the ocean. Likewise, “The Legend of the Blue Sea” focuses on a genius con man who falls in love with the last mermaid on earth. It’s not just the plot but they say that even Jun Ji-hyun’s character in the show closely resembled the actress in “Splash,” including scenes where she learnt to speak, eat, socialize and read traffic signs. Well, despite - I love the drama, I love LMH! :P

It seems that “fantasy”-drama is a trend now in Korea. Aside from this drama, there’s an upcoming one, which is “Goblin”, starring Lee Dong Wook & Gong Yoo. There are largely who love this kind of genre – because the fantasy world can either offer a new set of moral rules different from those of the real world. :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing these NICE gifs. IDK why despite of the drama’s strong rating, this time it has been hit again by a slew of plagiarism controversies.  They said that the show has some similarities between the cinematography of the drama and the British TV series “Sherlock.” Like the gifs you posted above, his character in the drama plays a genius con man who is capable of noticing miniscule details that allow him to read and understand people. This was a skill that was characteristic of the lead role in “Sherlock.” Also, the drama is also facing accusations of plagiarizing the movie “Splash.” The plot of “Splash” revolves around a successful young businessman who falls in love with a mermaid who saved him from drowning in the ocean. Likewise, “The Legend of the Blue Sea” focuses on a genius con man who falls in love with the last mermaid on earth. It’s not just the plot but they say that even Jun Ji-hyun’s character in the show closely resembled the actress in “Splash,” including scenes where she learnt to speak, eat, socialize and read traffic signs. Well, despite - I love the drama, I love LMH! :P

It seems that “fantasy”-drama is a trend now in Korea. Aside from this drama, there’s an upcoming one, which is “Goblin”, starring Lee Dong Wook & Gong Yoo. There are largely who love this kind of genre – because the fantasy world can either offer a new set of moral rules different from those of the real world. :P

Yeah. It looks like Goblin will follow the fantasy genre also. I am loving the series so far and cant wait for todays episode. Been away from dramas for awhile and not active but happy to be back for this one.

How is it going anywayz with you long time no see.:wub: