Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Love our OTP

On one hand, I want Wed-Thurs come faster to watch ep 3 & 4. On the other hand, I don't want to approach the ending. :tears:

I don't understand how some netizens can judge the drama so fast while only 2 episodes have been released. Is it the same for all dramas?! Cause i don't read comments for other dramas unless it's Lee Min Ho's dramas.

Credit: as tagged

• Like 8

Lee Min Ho successfully made his comeback with ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’

201611170733772532_582cdfbb09d8f_99_2016

[OSEN=sung Ji Yeon] Actor Lee Min Ho has successfully made his comeback on SBS Wed-Thurs drama ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’.

His company MYM Entertainment said that Lee Min Ho has come back to dramas after 3 years in SBS drama ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’.

‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’ (directed by Jin Hyuk, script by Park Ji-eun) was finally aired on November 16. As Lee Min Ho starred in ‘The Heirs’ 3 years ago, he came back to dramas by acting the role of genius swindler, Heo Joon-jae who is a Mensa member with handsome looks. He made the viewers to fall into his various charms. While his comeback satisfied the viewers who’ve waited for him, he’s currently receiving good comments in the drama.

People got immersed from the beginning of the episode, as Lee Min Ho transformed into Damryeong making witty lines and smoothly carried the story. He showed his professional acting in this mystical and comical situation of traveling past and present. He managed to act out both Heo Joon-jae and Damryeong and made the viewers to get more curious. It is expected that more exciting stories will be followed hereafter.

201611170733772532_582cdfdd9e920_99_2016

It was also impressive that he showed his different charms in different characters. Disguise was the specialty of swindler Heo Joon-jae. He transformed into a determined prosecutor, a playboy luring women, and a nerd just in the first episode.

As to this, he continued transforming like chameleon by showing different tones in every line of each character and detailed change in his facial expressions. It was such an excitement by watching various looks of him such as sexy and manly charm, innocent, kind, and nerdy looks.

We were able to feel Lee Min Ho’s existence and his charm all throughout the episode. Women were attracted to his looks perfectly matching with this romantic-comedy fantasy drama. He also made us nervous and thrilled as he acted the role of swindler showing his various skills.

Meanwhile, Heo Joon-jae and the mermaid have met each other in the first episode of ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’. This drama is a story of the last mermaid and genius swindler going through comical situations and fantasy romance as well. It is aired every Wed and Thursdays at 10PM. /sjy0401@osen.co.kr

[Picture] MYM Entertainment

source: http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=8518645

• Like 9

On 18/11/2016 at 11:31 PM, jazreen17 said:

Thanks for the updates. I have a question I saw on Dreambeans that we will be getting another 150-min bts show on this sunday from SBS and if this is true what a treat. Thanks SBS? Which time is it airing and will it be subbed. I hope subbers are fast alert. thanks in advance. 

I couple of pics on my way out

Oh yeah I saw something about that and I guess there was already also some of the behind the scenes footages released i think

• Like 3

LOTBS

Why the difference is too far. Real Time Rating is 26.74% but why Actual Rating is 15%. (11% difference)

LOTBS%20real.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

see DOTS Ep 7. Real Time Rating is 31%, Actual Rating is 28% (Only 3% difference)

ep7.jpg

why for LOTBS difference is too far, I didn't understand anyting

• Like 4