Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho talks about choosing 'The Legend of the Blue Sea,' Jun Ji Hyun, and viewer ratings

lee-min-ho,jun-ji-hyun

Lee Min Ho promoted his upcoming drama, 'The Legend of the Blue Sea,' through 'V' live on November 14!

Regarding why he decided to come back to the Korean small screen after a long time away with this drama, the actor simply said, "ParkJinJun."  He meant the trifecta: writer Park Ji Eun, director Jin Hyuk, and actress Jun Ji Hyun.  

He said about his co-star, Jun Ji Hyun, "I like her a lot.  But we didn't get close right away . . . At first, I was uncomfortable, but, fortunately, while we were going abroad and back to shoot overseas, we got really close.  We've become friends to the point we'd laugh just by looking at each other."

Lastly, he said about viewer ratings, "I wish that we would get over 30% in viewer ratings.  It'd be nice if we got about 12 to 13% for our first broadcast."

The drama starts on November 16!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/lee-min-ho-talks-about-choosing-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-jun-ji-hyun-and-viewer-rating

• Like 11

11 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Studio look. The joystick on the table proves that he loves to play games...

Link: http://blog.naver.com/shastudio/220861599865

He plays the games very very well. KHC (Super Junior) mentioned it several times in different variety shows.
KHC said that he and Minho are 2 top gamers, he is the top among all singers and Minho is the top among all actors.
They were playing LoL (League of Legends) and Minho played "middle" in LoL very well. (Players say that playing "middle" in LoL must be very smart. The game will win or loose is based on "middle".)
Their playing levels were about Diamond-3 or 4. C-minoz said that Diamond3-4 in Korea servers would be equal to "Master" in China servers and were better than many professional gamers. 
(Actually C-minoz hurried up to Google LoL after KHC talked about that, but hardly to understand what he meant. :sweatingbullets: Need to ask players. :P)

Spoiler

50b6d262gw1f8yovv7jnfj20qo1betfh.jpg

• Like 10

Lee Min Ho transforms into a nerd in still cuts from 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'

CxQ4nSuVEAA8oOZ.jpg

Lee Min Ho has taken on a nerdy look in more still cuts from his upcoming drama!

In SBS's 'The Legend of the Blue Sea', Lee Min Ho will be playing a brilliant forger who transforms into anything and everything to scam. Last week, Lee Min Ho was captured as a sexy pilot and today, he not only has the nerdy glasses, but also the smile and gestures that scream nerdy. 

Are you excited to watch all of the different transformations of Lee Min Ho? 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' premieres November 16!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/lee-min-ho-transforms-into-a-nerd-in-still-cuts-from-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea

• Like 10

Photos from General Manager of Sina Internaitonal, she wrote : Mr. Lee was much thinner than he was at Weibo Movie Night, too busy for shooting and lack of sleeping, but don't forget to update your Weibo account. Fighting !

68199e6dgw1f9s178dfesj20d80gnmyg.jpg

other photos are same as those tagged @微博韓流 I posted yesterday.

• Like 9

I'm suuUUuperrrrrrrrrrrrr excited!!!! I feel like flying!!! these days Everything seems so good and fun in my eyes LOL :D because a beautiful feeling of excitement is boiling up all inside me. :DI have missed oppa so much. Now all those missing feels are Overrr. :) I'm ready for my ride!!!:glasses:  JunChung couple the best!! :heart:

Credit: as tagged

• Like 10