Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

29 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Throwback on Tuesday afternoon... the messy long hair that I love so much!!! :heart:

Credit as shown.

Hi Chellsee, OMG - I love this, too! Thanks for sharing the photos. Actually, I can say that he sets a trend again in Korea when he had this hairstyle some years back. Gosh.....how handsome LMH looks. Messy hair but he looks so clean.   He looks HOT -always has been. And LMH has the best side profile aside from Hyunbin. Ahhh........why is this guy born blessed, huh? – hahaha.   I really have a soft spot for him. :sweatingbullets: BTW,  Krystal will be making an appearance in his upcoming drama as a special cameo! They cannot yet reveal what her role is or when she’ll be appearing. She had previously worked with Lee Min Ho in “Heirs.” :P

• Like 5

HellOoo Morning everyone! :)  What do u think the role of Krystal is gonna be? Maybe Jun Ja's ex-girlfriend LOL  in Heirs she was also Tan's ex-girlfriend. :D  These came news are kinda exciting. I got so happy when I heard Tan's mom making special appearance in 3 episodes. That is awesome!! :))) 

Credit: as tagged

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Myhun said:

OMG the video teaser is out...thanks for sharing here @Chellsee ;)

but the video is too short :P

@Myhun dear, i agree that the video is too short... maybe a full trailer will come out in the next few days... Let's wait again.

I still can't compose myself, I'm sooooo dead! LOL! 

Look at him... that simple look is full of emotions.

CvF8GVVVIAAyrJg.jpg

• Like 10

Lee Min Ho grateful to work with good people on ‘The Legend Of The Blue Sea’  

CvGDRapUIAA6yIn.jpg

Much-awaited drama "The Legend Of The Blue Sea" recently started the pre-production of the upcoming project. And it seems like actor Lee Min Ho is happy to work with the people around him

Photos released by "The Legend Of The Blue Sea" production team showed Lee and co-star Jun Ji Hyun's dedication during a script reading session, Allkpop reported. Lee and Jun were looking modish in their barefaced while wearing their casual outfits.

"We held the table read two months after we began filming because we were unable to get the whole cast together, due to their busy schedules. Fortunately, the chemistry was really good when we finally did," a member of the production team said.

Meanwhile, Lee said he is grateful to work with his "The Legend Of The Blue Sea" co-stars as well as the production staff. "I am privileged to work with many good people. I will work hard," he said.

According to Koreaboo, "The Legend Of The Blue Sea" started filming last Aug. 19 in Goesan, Chungbuk. It was even confirmed by the production team in an announcement, "Today marks the beginning of the partnership between two talented and amazing actors like Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho. Please look forward to their chemistry."

Fans of Lee claimed the actor arrived on the set at around 7:00 pm and went on with the filming until 4 in the morning. Despite that, Lee spared a few minutes for his fans to thank them for their support.

Lee also accepted the gifts from his fans, who were obedient enough not to take photos of "The Legend Of The Blue Sea" filming.

Watch out for Lee and Jun in their upcoming drama "The Legend Of The Blue Sea" which will start airing on Nov. 16 at 10:00 pm KST.

http://www.asiastarz.com/articles/13041/20161018/lee-min-ho-grateful-work-good-people-legend-blue-sea.ht

• Like 9

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' reveals 1st teaser featuring Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun!

It's finally here! SBS's upcoming drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' has released its 1st teaser!

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' depicts a historical tale passed down in Korea about a mermaid, and is a fantasy romance drama with Jun Ji Hyun playing the role of the last mermaid on earth and Lee Min Ho playing the role of city-dwelling con man. 

It premieres November 16!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-reveals-1st-teaser-featuring-lee-min-ho-and-jun-ji-hyun

• Like 9

OMFG!!!!! Finally, an official peek of our boy's drama comeback!!! I am so stoked! It looks stunning and sad and spectacular and tragic and they are both so beautiful! And it's only a teaser yet it's rocking already! *hurray!! 

a6f398ddjw1f8xchh06f0g20hk089kjm.gif

Can't tell whether it's time travel or reincarnation, but I'm buying it, hook, line and sinker!!!! God help me and everyone around me when this drama starts airing!!!

Thanks chingus for all the updates! 

cto via LMH WeiBar

• Like 11

Another version:

“The Legend Of The Blue Sea” Releases Stunning First Teaser Of Lee Min Ho And Jun Ji Hyun

Lee Min Ho Jun Ji Hyun

“The Legend of the Blue Sea” has released its first teaser!

Providing viewers with a first glimpse of the drama, the teaser provides gorgeous scenery images of beaches, seas, and tropical forests as it gives hints into Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun’s fateful backstory and relationship.

In the released teaser, both characters are shown in a melancholy mood, and a sense of longing is felt throughout the scenes. Jun Ji Hyun’s voice can be heard in the teaser as she says, “I’m still going to keep my promise. Even if a storm comes, or there’s no one there so it feels lonely, or I feel afraid because its a path I’ve never walked on, I’m going to persevere and go to you.” The teaser caused many to wonder what happens between the characters as well as how they progress from the past to the future.

The production crew of “The Legend of the Blue Sea” shared their thoughts, saying, “The released teaser is just the start as we plan to simultaneously show how Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun have perfectly absorbed into their characters. They will be transformed in a way that is new, fresh, and unlike anything you’ve seen before.”

SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Legend of the Blue Sea” airs its first episode on November 16, 10 p.m. KST.

Watch the teaser below!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/18/the-legend-blue-sea-releases-stunning-first-teaser-of-lee-min-ho-and-jun-ji-hyun/

• Like 7

[ENGLISH TRANSLATION] "Legend of The Blue Sea" 1st Official Teaser - 19.10.2016

Text: 'Only Happening once in a life time'

Jeon Ji Hyun/Sim Chung: "However, i will still going to keep my promise..i will come back.."

Text: 'Love from the very last mermaid existing on earth'

Jeon Ji Hyun/Sim Chung: "Even when there's no one here..even when i feel lonely, or even feeling afraid since it's a path that i've never walk on..i will still going to leave all of this behind, i'm going to give up on everything.."

Text: 'As beautiful as dream'

Jeon Ji Hyun/Sim Chung: "For sure, i will come towards you~"

Text: SBS Drama Special "The Legend of the Blue Sea", 1st Broadcast: 16 November 2016 10 PM KST.

Cr. to monika_leeminho

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fan art made by FLYMINHO.

CvGgwM8XYAEFxOM.jpg

• Like 11

More articles coming...

The ardent love of the world’s last mermaid in Legend of the Blue Sea

BlueSea13.jpg

The first teaser is out for SBS’s upcoming fantasy romance Legend of the Blue Sea, and the tone is unexpectedly sad and wistful, as we’re introduced to the abiding love between a man and a mermaid that spans centuries. This is our first peek at the highly anticipated four-way team-up between stars Jeon Ji-hyun (You From Another Star) and Lee Min-ho (Heirs), writer Park Ji-eun (You From Another Star, The Producers), and PD Jin Hyuk (City Hunter, Master’s Sun), and I for one can’t wait to dive in wholeheartedly.

The new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama stars Jeon Ji-hyun as the last mermaid on Earth, on the verge of extinction. The drama is the story of her devoted love that’s told in multiple timelines, and as we see in the show’s first teaser, both leads will be featured in both past and present. In the present day, Lee Min-ho plays a genius swindler with fellow conmen Lee Hee-joon (Yoo-na’s Street) and Shin (Big) by his side, and as the mermaid adjusts to life on land and encounters the swindler, romance and comedy will ensue.

The teaser points at a sad backstory for the mermaid, and a love that’s endured centuries. It opens on Lee Min-ho staring out into the open sea and Jeon Ji-hyun swimming underwater, and intercuts quick flashes of scenes in Joseon—the hero dressed in an officer’s uniform, the mermaid captured, poked, and demoralized by men. Then in the present, he wakes up on the shore just as the mermaid walks away from him on two legs. Jeon Ji-hyun narrates in voiceover, “But I will keep my promise. Whether a storm comes, whether no one is here and I am lonely, whether I am afraid because it’s a road I’ve never taken before, I will endure it all and go to you.”

It’s only a series of breadcrumbs for now, but it does make me think that we’re in for a reversal of You From Another Star’s setup that’s familiar in a lot of ways—maybe this time the heroine will carry a torch for centuries, and search for her one true love in every doppelganger she meets. The teaser’s copy reads: “Permitted just once in a lifetime—the love of the last mermaid on Earth. So beautiful it’s like a dream. The legend of the blue sea.”

The legend begins November 16.

BlueSea1.jpg

BlueSea7.jpg

BlueSea15.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/the-ardent-love-of-the-worlds-last-mermaid-in-legend-of-the-blue-sea/

• Like 8