Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

33 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Credit: as tagged

This blue-white outfit again?? LOL :D

Hi nika, thanks for sharing the picture. I heard that Kim Sung Ryung, LMH's mom in "Heirs" will be guest starring in the drama. So, she'll be reuniting with him again. I loved their relationship in "Heirs" so, this will be great with me again. It was fun to watch. She was an awesome mom there. They fit to a T as mom & son because LMH is so handsome while she's very gorgeous. And she was so COOL in "Mrs. Cop". Can't wait for LMH's upcoming drama. :P

• Like 4

Annyeong chingus! Thanks y'all for the updates. It's always great to come here and see the thread as active as our boy.

Dayum, our bb looks oh so fine :wub:

64441a2fjw1f8qu4u5ynzj20m80m8ta6.jpg

And that faint but edible cleft chin becomes more visible with his leaner face :P

64441a2fjw1f8qu4vpa5wj21kw11w441.jpg

cr purple_candy

The Jeju locations for LotBS (aka Legend of the Blue Shirt ;)) look fab as well.  Hope the cinematography does them justice in the film. Although I won't mind an extra heaping of extreme close ups of our main stars too.

Never fails to amaze me the distance that Minoz go to see our boy. From Seoul to Spain to Jeju and to wherever else Minho goes.  Thankfully, LMH is always warm and gracious to them.  Which makes it great for us since we get to dabble in reflected pleasure with them through their pictures and videos. Way to go, Minoz! 

He's scheduled to appear in the LDF Family Concert on 10/21---another treat to look forward to! 

Take care, chingus! :wub:

• Like 7