Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Lee Min-ho, a fall guy in a coffee commercial

photo769329.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho recently filmed a commercial for Georgia, a Coca-Cola brand coffee. The commercial presents him as a smooth fall guy.

Lee Min-ho is feeling the scent of the coffee and he looks like a dream in the pictures.

His visual, acting skills and popularity blends in well with Georgia Gothika.

Coca-Cola claims the nationally famous actor and his popularity should inflict good influence on the coffee brand.

Meanwhile, the commercial will be released in October.

Cr http://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-a-fall-guy-in-a-coffee-commercial

• Like 9

Credit: as tagged

His hair color and style is SoOooOoo cutee!! Cuteness overload!!  :wub:  I love Loveeeeee his wavyyyy hair!! I still believe Gu Jun Pyo and his hair style are one of a kind. So cute and different. I pray to God Jun Jae keeps his wavy hair till the end in Legend of the Blue sea. Since he finished Boys Over Flowers project, he hasn't had not-straight hairstyle. His hairstyle in Bounty hunter is also so naughty-cute-playful-youthful... :wub:

• Like 6