Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest xeitah

hai chiara.... its me who alwayz ask u to upload the vidz in ss....:D how are u? long time no c...i hope u have a great vacation in ur hometown ...

thank u 4 ss link u give 2 download....thankkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuu very3 much.. :):):) 4 taking ur time 2 upload it..thank u.. kamsamnida.. :)

and 2 natali and azura tahnk u 4 the gift and lmh picsss...thank u so very much gals :):D

------------

MR. MICHAEL JACKSON THANK U 4 THE MUSIC

U BROUGHT TO US..U ARE TRULY A LEGEND

Guest jujugal

^Excuse my ignorance, but what is KSC??

Kim So Cool (KSC) is the nickname of a fan who is known to other fans for her wonderful pictures of Minho. She seems to be everywhere to take Minho's pictures. Fans love her pictures.

socool1.jpg

dunkinicecoffee0.gifdunkinicecoffee1.gifdunkinicecoffee.gif

I missed this thread so badly

thank you so much for all Minoz angels who have shared the pics, vids, news, links, etc. will backtrack numbers of pages later.

love the Dunkin Donuts CF. Mino's got hit by a ball :lol:

the bgm is Boys Like Girls - The Great Escape suits the scenes too.

chiara, thanks a lot for the vids. This thread (we) missed you too. :)

thanks for the gifs and pix, azura, natali, ml_87, petite_girl, jenny!

meow, thanks for the ytn star news link.

jenny, i love reading all those fanfix abt our minho. and i enjoy reading all your comments there too! you guys -the stalkers group- are totally and hilariously crazy! luv it :D

Guest jennyalfeche

chiara, thanks a lot for the vids. This thread (we) missed you too. :)

thanks for the gifs and pix, azura, natali, ml_87, petite_girl, jenny!

meow, thanks for the ytn star news link.

jenny, i love reading all those fanfix abt our minho. and i enjoy reading all your comments there too! you guys -the stalkers group- are totally and hilariously crazy! luv it :D

hahhaha!!! atleast we're not the only ones who are crazy...

did you read last night's update?

it was soooo emotional right?

last night was a very tight competition... everybody was looking out for the update,,,

amazing how minho turned our world upside down... :sweatingbullets:

it's hard to let go IFFY... I'm used to do the things everyday with regards to minho and hyesun...

but flower pot will be doing another minsun story though there's no fixed schedule yet..

fighting! spreading the minho virus!

Guest ml_87

All of Mino's LEVIS FS photos really remind me his image in BOF......oh...those good old days!

really? why i cant find GJP there? :rolleyes:

------------------------------

some BTS piz of BOF

qr9wc9doi43sqaat1.jpg

skw7uu6yer9nynli26.jpg

cre:DC

upload by lmh.vn

--------------

edit

ths chiara. it's new clip from etude :D

Guest mytafan

it's not in BOF. maybe, this's in their break time! he's phning, then had lunch with someone, ryt? :D

thanks a lot, lan...maybe, the cast went eating together but Minho's facial expression looks funny like s.one pisses him off...hehehhe

Guest ~BO"~

Hello, everybody :D

wow so many pic, thanks so much for all goodies everyone, thanks thanks thanks!!!! :lol:

Why is mino so cuteee in Levi's ?

i'm very happy with those picture.

Gif ~

yyic8.gif

8mno9.gif

0906274.gif

iln12.gif

nzt11.gif

u0410.gif

udi13.gif

credit : coco

I'm crazy in his smile >///<

Guest cheriemay_31

thanks for the pics guys!!

Hello, everybody :D

wow so many pic, thanks so much for all goodies everyone, thanks thanks thanks!!!! :lol:

Why is mino so cuteee in Levi's ?

i'm very happy with those picture.

Gif ~

yyic8.gif

8mno9.gif

0906274.gif

iln12.gif

nzt11.gif

u0410.gif

udi13.gif

credit : coco

I'm crazy in his smile >///<

can you teach me on how to post pics here? thanks in advance..

Guest piyawanpp

22-year-old Lee Min Ho & 22-year-old Jang Dong Gun on Starnews, reporter Kim Su-jin, 2009-06-30

English translated by loveminho.com

Thank & credit to loveminho @ loveminho.com

A 22-year-old young guy is having unusual popularity. It is no exaggeration to say that he has stolen the whole nation's hearts. Lee Min Ho is the person I am talking about. He has leaped into a top star through 'Boys over Flowers' ended in March. He is shining dazzlingly.

After BOF was finished, LMH's popularity has not declined. He is keeping the syndrome of BOF alive. Though the BOF has ended, he is displaying his charms through CFs. Through CFs such as clothing, drinks, cosmetics and so on, LMH is showing both thrills and intimacies to the viewers.

22-year-old Lee Min Ho has been compared with Jang Dong Gun on appearance in detail while airing. Jang Dong Gun , who had leaped into stardom through the MBC drama ' The Last Match' aired in 1994, was 22-year-old at that time like LMH. JDG & LMH had prompted high popularity as they captured the viewers' hearts by performing in only one drama. What are 22-year-old LMH's and 22-year-old JDG's charms?

Innocent smile Lee MinHo

Before LMH acted in BOF, the entertainment industry didn't pay attention to his existence. After displaying charming Gu Jun Pyo in BOF, LMH has become a blue chip.

LMH was nothing but a new face who acted very well in EBS 'Secret Campus', movie 'Our School ET' and SBS 'Run Mackerel ' After LMH, who is the combination of being tall, good looking and acting ability, played the role of the attractive character 'Gu Jun Pyo' in BOF, he showed the synergy effect to capture the hearts of overseas fans as well as domestic fans.

The saying, "Bad guys are more attractive", has been proved through high popularity. LMH has become the most charming man after he played as Gu Jun Pyo, who is careless but has become single-minded while falling in love. Over 5000 fans including domestic and overseas fans were enthusiastic in his first fanmeeting. Recently, his influence has become so mighty that he won the best CF model of 2009 sponsored by MTN.

The entertainment industry appraised that LMH's charms have penetrated into people of all ages and both sexes. An analysis says that the wide popularity spreads from elementary school students to the men and women in their 50s due to LMH's innocent smile and exceeding manly beauty along with sexy charms.

One person from broadcasting company commented "LMH reminds us the time of 22-year-old JDG's appearance on TV" and "Both of them have good looking and star characteristic in common."

Clear-cut features Jang Dong Gun

Jang Dong Gun is mentioned as Korea’s representative clear-cut features. He had leaped into stardom through the MBC drama ' The Last Match' when he was only 22-year-old. It's undeniable that his influence rose highly in the entertainment industry exceeding the boundary of being a young star.

“The Last Match” winged JDG’s showbiz life. He has stunningly taken off and grown up and currently, he becomes a great man to powerfully influence on the world as a star beyond Asia.

He rose into a new face star while he played in the MBC drama 'Our Heaven'. After 2 years, he had become the hottest star in the entertainment industry through 'The Last Match'' when he was 22 year-old.

Although he was just 22 years old, he was proud of his appearance as precisely as a square and acting ability, which is a cardinal virtue of the new generation actor. In addition, he has popularity as clear-cut features that everyone agrees with.

37 years old Jang Dong Gun !. Although he is not young of 22 years old, everyone cannot suggest other opinion on the fact that he is an actor to become nicer and nicer as times pass by. We wonder how LMH will appear at 37-year-old.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

Guest taniyama_mai

thank you piyawanpp

lee min ho really has a great smile..

i love reading this article..

i also wonder about lee min ho 37 years old.. can't wait :D

Guest ml_87

i love that the reporter doesnt deny all his past efforts. he even praises our school ET and MR. :tears:

ths so much. it's touched :tears:

when he smiles, u wanna smile, too