Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

i wonder if mirca or any other korean fans who have account in minho official website able to help us to post best wishes message to him before his operation tomorrow? (if okay, can set a time frame for us to post it here?)

------------------------

regarding ISWAK korean version, they do not want to cast the same people in another drama, i think they do not want viewers to think that they are watching BOF Part 2. But that shouldn't stop them from casting someone from the BOF cast if he is suitable and his height really fit the role.....

Guest mintysweety327

ths gal. :D

btw, Mino and HS took different flights, right?

about the man next to Mino, as sarah said, he's his Starhaus' president! :D

Lan darling...

MinSun took the same flight back to Korea...

They just didn't walk together :D

Thanks May May and Lan for the answer to the man next to minho....

Gees, he knows how to spoil himself I think ;)

I've never seen a president of a co. having to go places with the star themselves....

I think he's just enjoying the trips ha ha :D since he's only got 2 artists in his company..... :lol:

I get a bit jealous to hear that minho keeps on sending vibes to HS and couldn't stop staring at her :P (excuse my selfishness ha ha )

But HS has a BF already...

Airport photo by our famous Kim SO Cool

Look how many fans were there and KSC still managed to take a shot of mino when no one was around...

Definitely have connections....

Must be with minho as part of the crews...

Even Taiwanese reporters couldn't get such a clear shot...

ksc04.jpg

Azura,

thanks for the pics....

I wish I was the one next to minho....

Don't mind being squashed by him ha ha

Look how close those fans were to him.....

Not much different from hugging him.....

He did look happy and refreshed when he got back to Korea...

I'd love to think that was because he enjoyed his trip in Taiwan...

Guest mytafan

Lan darling...

MinSun took the same flight back to Korea...

They just didn't walk together :D

Thanks May May and Lan for the answer to the man next to minho....

Gees, he knows how to spoil himself I think ;)

I've never seen a president of a co. having to go places with the star themselves....

I think he's just enjoying the trips ha ha :D since he's only got 2 artists in his company..... :lol:

I get a bit jealous to hear that minho keeps on sending vibes to HS and couldn't stop staring at her :P (excuse my selfishness ha ha )

hi mintysweety237, HS has a BF already ???? you must be kidding,rite? my heart is broken now :( I LOVE to see our prince and princess be together

thanks, Azura for the set of minsun pics...they look happy together :D

Guest ml_87

mintysweety: she does not have a bf now. :rolleyes:

me, too. i wish he could look at me the way as he looked at her. ha ha. just kidding. :w00t:

----------

i wonder has Mino come to hospital or not? :)

1244081108.jpg

1244080867.jpg

124408021117266595.jpg

1244080208637132663.jpg

1244080953.jpg

cre: as tagged

Guest szac

Thank you Mintysweety327 for telling us Minsun took the same flight back to Korea, Boy!!!! quite lost hope since reports cover Min Ho going to the dumpling shop and sightseeing himself(not with Hye Sun), I mean they did not go together... I kinda of lost hope....

But you stated Hye Sun has a BF?????? Is it true???? Actually, it kind of cross my mind before that she did has a boyfriend... but I am not sure....

I hope not!!! I love MinSun couple, I understand their relationship is more than friends and all the coincidence.... I did hope there are still room for them to improve.... If HyeSun really has a BF then too bad... :(

Guest mintysweety327

Szac

Yes, Minho and HS both went to the dumpling place together...

It's been clarified in the news...

At the airport, HS went in first then minho followed....

And HS didn't get drunk at the party...

But Mino's face was all red...(as he said...he couldn't drink much. It's true...ha ha )

She said in Chinese (she's learnt Chinese before) that "alcohol is my friend: :lol:

She was in a karaoke with friends before where she was drinking for 8 hours and didn't get drunk...

Mino confirmed with the Taiwanese reporters that as soon as he got back to Korea, he would have the surgery.

He's got nails/plate in his ankle and leg.

HS said she had just recently accompanied her mum to the hospital for a face lift operation.

Mino said he had considered getting a plastic surgery to make his face smaller...ha ha (he really cares about his face. He even refused to stand next to Kim Bum during the photoshoot because he thinks KB's small face would make his face look bigger).

I think his face is perfect... what is he talking about...

apparently, mino has been admitted to the hospital today and ready for the operation (the actual operation is tomorrow i think).

Minho signed a card for a terminally ill fan (a 10yr old girl)...

He wrote...remember to always smile and get better soon..fighting...

Mino is so sweet...

There were about 500 fans seeing them off at the airport yesterday....OMG...

Both of them fell in love with Taiwanese food and wanted to go back in the near future...

I think most of the fans here prefer to see the MinSun couple together...

So don't ask me where I got that info from (the info about HS got a BF)..or ppl will kill me ha ha

I'm not prepared to have a debate with anyone ha ha ^_^

Taiwanese paper articles state:

"GHS refused to have a relationship with guys younger than her...."...this came from yesterday's interview.

She was really concerned when acting with 4 guys younger than her...

Guest tam1430267282

Really? Is it true HS has a bf? please please say no! lol! May ask where did you get this info?

hi mintysweety237, HS has a BF already ???? you must be kidding,rite? my heart is broken now :( I LOVE to see our prince and princess be together

thanks, Azura for the set of minsun pics...they look happy together :D

mytafan, yes I'm afraid HS has a bf already, his name is Lee Min Ho. I kid! I kid! Don't kill me LMH fans who want him all for themselves. lol! Peace!

More MinSun :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

60029.jpg

image1xqo.jpg

credit: pink fairy @ joondi thread

Guest szac

Hey something to share, just read from Baidu that HyeSun is very good in drinking, accordingly she challenge 1 against 5 on Gao Liang (a kind of chinese liquor)and she finished 4 bottles of Gao liang at one shot and nothing happen.. ...

Everyone in the team is shocked including Min Ho, to him , she is not only good in eating she better in drinking. And Hye Sun has admitted drinking is her friend...

She has also disclose that she would prefer an "Oppa" to be his BF than a "Dongsheng" as for Min Ho ,he admitted he could accepted someone older than him

Here is the link :http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=588126793

But is in Chinese...

Thanks MintySweety327 for the confirmation!! I am a bit happier... :D

Guest susAmerica

Hey something to share, just read from Baidu that HyeSun is very good in drinking, accordingly she challenge 1 against 5 on Gao Liang (a kind of chinese liquor)and she finished 4 bottles of Gao liang at on shot and nothing happen.. ...

Everyone in the team is shocked including Min Ho, to him , she is not only good in eating she better in drinking. And Hye Sun has admitted drinking is her friend...

She has also disclose that she would prefer an "Oppa" to be his BF than a "Dongsheng" as for Min Ho ,he admitted he could accepted someone older than him

Here is the link :http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=588126793

But is in Chinese...

Thanks MintySweety327 for the confirmation!! I am a bit happier... :D

I am a little confused after reading this thread. Drycleaner's statement about MINSUN actually being a couple goes against what szac read in the baidu. I am also disappointed in hearing Goo Hye Sun saying that "drinkiing is her friend". That is so sad! Are these information really true? Also, supposedly GHS said she saw her mom off to get a face lift while LMH is talking about getting a surgery of his leg. Is this drunk GHS talking as reported by somebody who witnessed her saying it? She cannot be that insensitive! Are you sure the reporting person was not drunk? Please someone clarify. I went to the Baidu report and of course I cannot read Chinese. Thank you.

Edit: sorry I just saw drycleaner's post again and I realized that she was kidding. But I still want to be clarified of other things. I hope someone can clarify. Thanks.

Guest sammi02

I am a little confused after reading this thread. MintySweety's statement about MINSUN actually being a couple goes against what szac read in the baidu. I am also disappointed in hearing Goo Hye Sun saying that "drinkiing is her friend". That is so sad! Are these information really true? Also, supposedly GHS said she saw her mom off to get a face lift while LMH is talking about getting a surgery of his leg. Is this drunk GHS talking as reported by somebody who witnessed her saying it? She cannot be that insensitive! Are you sure the reporting person was not drunk? Please someone clarify. I went to the Baidu report and of course I cannot read Chinese. Thank you.

She said "drinking is her friend" in Chinese as a joke. She wasn't seriously saying that she likes drinking all the time. Apparently, she said she had studied Chinese when she was younger so she was able to say some simple things in Chinese.

Guest mintysweety327

I am a little confused after reading this thread. MintySweety's statement about MINSUN actually being a couple goes against what szac read in the baidu. I am also disappointed in hearing Goo Hye Sun saying that "drinkiing is her friend". That is so sad! Are these information really true? Also, supposedly GHS said she saw her mom off to get a face lift while LMH is talking about getting a surgery of his leg. Is this drunk GHS talking as reported by somebody who witnessed her saying it? She cannot be that insensitive! Are you sure the reporting person was not drunk? Please someone clarify. I went to the Baidu report and of course I cannot read Chinese. Thank you.

Hi, SusAmerica,

I never said that MINSUN is actually a couple....

You might have misunderstood my post somehow :o

I don't think GHS talked about the surgery her mum had while minho was talking about his leg surgery.

All the questions were asked by the reporters...

But I don't think it's important when she said it.

I think "drinking is her friend" is NOT a bad thing...It's quite CUTE...

She only drinks socially...not an alcoholic or something.... :lol:

Guest jennyalfeche

mytafan, yes I'm afraid HS has a bf already, his name is Lee Min Ho. I kid! I kid! Don't kill me LMH fans who want him all for themselves. lol! Peace!

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt114/s...s/image1xqo.jpg

credit: pink fairy @ joondi thread

hahahha!!!! drycleaner, you got me there!

I was laughing hard when I read the name Lee Min Ho..... :D

that was very funny of you!

I really love this pic! he's so damn SWEET! :wub::sweatingbullets:

azura, thanks much for the pics!

the two pics from you above are the ones I really love the most! :wub:

when I look at those pics, I feel Minho is soooo possessive with Hyesun!!! :w00t: :w00t:

Can't hardly wait for flower pot's Star Crossed Lovers update now that I'm seeing their pics together :phew:

I'm sure she has a lot in store for us...hooooooo! :wub::sweatingbullets:

thanks again everyone! :D

124408021066381476.jpg

1244080207580_78499.jpg

just a closer look @ them ---- wow looking this pic makes me think that Hyesun is submissive to Minho's possessiveness..yay!

cr: as tagged

*sorry cut your posts short ^^

Guest szac

Dear SuAmerica,

Pls don't get disappointed, Hye Sun commented that "drinking is her friend" actually she is trying to tell the Tawainese media, that drinking helps her to boost up her confidence, it can change the atmosphere and pull in relationship between friends... don't worry she is not turning to be an alcohonlic

She likes chinese since young and has learnt chinese before so she wants to learn more.

I found another Baidu link :

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=588089424

As whether she is drunk or not to my opinion, she is tipsy and not exactly drunk....

So pls don't worry....

Guest ml_87

i love the fact that Sun could drink when Mino couldnt :D

anyone has the news of him? i'm a bit worried :unsure: how is he doing?

12440829252009060411520.jpg

4a27468d8087e_f.jpg

cre: tagged

Guest mytafan

hey, drycleaner when I saw your post about HS got bf my heart seems to be stopped beating but a second after that I saw LEE MIN HO ..hahahha... my heart is pounding .....and I laughed alot...I hope that can be come true :D since I love them and also they have many things in common : Minho is really handsome , cute, sexy ...and good personality .....Hyesun is damn beautiful, sexy, cute ( esp, she looks like a doll when she stands next to Minho) and their ideal types are matched B)

BTW, catching up a few previous threads, I saw the ramen scene was redone and I wonder why didn't our dear couple redo the KISSING scene over again ???????? :phew: my god...i shoud be died for that scene. Plus, if that scene is happened again, I'm sure they will have more feeling to each others ;) ..hehehe... just a wish then ......