Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

After viewing the entire content of the Cass Beer cf, I'm trying to get over the jealousy I feel toward Jessica Gomes. :tears: Too much sex appeal and hotness from Jessica and Min Ho :lol: This cf should be parental guidance tag (hehe). Min Ho's singing is pretty good, it worked well with the whole rock star player /picking up a girl in the club thingy.

Man!!!! I miss my Gu Jun Pyo. :blush:

Guest kiwi18

Oh wow. Hot rocker Lee Min Ho. Super hot rocker. Why is it that I can't stand glam rock, but on him it's so appealing??

And I really like the song. I think he sounds good. Even though there' s a lot of digital tweaking to the track, it sounds like for the most part they left his voice alone.

Dear Min Ho - please be pretty on the TV again soon. I miss seeing your face already! And you don't have to be Goo Jun Pyo. Pick an amazing role that challenges your amazing talent and I'll be satisfied!!!

Speechless.

They both brought the hotness and the song was pretty cool too. I can't wait for articles to see how this CF is being received; right now I'm going to say he really does have the midas touch. Woot!

Now bring be a sixpack of 2X.

Guest webby

cass beer MV made me sit at the edge of my seat. It was a good production. Only thing that bugged me was that minho looked younger than the girl, if they did intend his role to be that way. And she was more confident than him, which i can imagine since she's playing the role of a superstar. But I kinda thought he could have or they could have scripted it such that he was equally as confident as a nobody. I liked the ending though. And i think the best part that minho did in the CF was when he walked to the dance floor and nodded his head to the dance, it was really good.

That was awesome! I know he would do a superb job with the song (his noraebang skills are awesome in the first place :lol: )!! The song is quite catchy too.xD I actually like the look and he seems to fit it well. My favorite part must've been the closet/wardrobe part~ his stomach. :rolleyes: Wowzersss. :P Just kidding (not really)~ but i really liked the way he etched out "X" at the end~ so cool. Not only was it for the 2X name (?) but also as if saying "No, you can't get a piece of me"... :unsure: ......... :D

Thanks to all those photos and updates!!xD I'm thinking it'll get good reviews..?xD I don't drink beer (even if i was old enough to), but he makes it look yummy. :ph34r:

Whoa, the Cass beer CF is way better than my expectation. To be honest, I don't fancy his look (actually, my main grip is more on his hairstyle. the smokey eyes are cool though) on some of the pictures prior to the release of this CF. But the cameraman really captured all his good angles. The whole CF is oozing with hotness that seriously... it is not tagged 'PG'? :P

The song suits his voice though I think his dancing is still a bit stiff. But there isn't much slick moves required from him so it's ok.

It's good to see another side of Minho. Is this guy versatile or what? ;)

Guest ml_87

Wowwwwwwwwwww, i'm very ahppy that everyone love his new image :D

at the latest interview, he was asked whether he would like to be a singer one day, and he said still don't know yet bcoz he still want to improve his acting ^^

btw, i keep re-watch the Cass MV.. especially part of Mino & Jess at dressing room.. only wanna see his sexy abs!!! :w00t:

lucky girl, she pulls his shirt up.... haha... thanks to Jessica!! lol

* i can't sleep well tonight.... +_+*

i love this. i'm even more proud of our guy when he really knows what he will do in the future. an actor! of course :lol:

btw, thank u so much maymay, i'm ordering them right away! :o

OMG !!!!!!! I love this Cass Beer CM................Min Ho is TOTALLY HOT as usual but actually love the image he projects.

Just not keen on the blue jacket only but everything else is perfect. Love the hair and makeup and his ABS :P

Totally admire that he and his management company agreed to do something so bold and break away from the JoonPyo

image so quickly after BOF.

It proves without a doubt that our man is versatile and talented all around --- makes me fall in love with him even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually, his sudden change of Mino in the Cass CF shocks me. u can see in Mino's eyes: the coldness, sexiness, innocence.

Guest Jesw_21

LATEST:

my friend sent LMH off @ Incheon airport today(9th April) at 8am+.

YES SHE SAW HIM UP CLOSE!!!!!!!!

He is in black and wearing his black Fedora Hat. my friend said his legs are SUPER long and skinny!!

There are only about 20 fans around. LMH smiled to everyone but no fan managed to hv handshake(i think)...

hope to see pics from korean fans soon!

*ps. i alrdy died of jealous of the 20 fans who were there!!!!!!!!!! arrggggghhhhhhh

MANY THANKS to all who posted the Cass Beer cf pics/vids....

me too also drooled bucket and fainted upon seeing the CF vids!!!

and yes he is so darn SEXY in the dressing room with Jessica...and at the pub, omg his glaze was so SEDUCTIVE!

seriously i believe LMH will go far in this industry cos of his past modeling/acting experiences and he's so good at poses and getting the right expressions/looks...plus he know makeup(which models hv to know the basics) !

with all the endorsements we will still see him around for quite some times while he may take a break from showbiz when he

is going for his leg surgery. Hope he will come back with a healthier body and great projects!

Lee MinHo-ssi, Hwaiting!

------------------------------------------------

** Dear 0529x,

thks for all the pics! I hv dl-ed all 10weeks of the pictures frm the link you gave. thks sooooo much for the extra work done

for our benefits ^^

Dear Psycho2005,Thanks for the fast post of the airport pics!

Guest 0529x

^ Hey! I just read your message. Thanks so much too! Without your updates guys, I won't be able to compile all those pictures <3!

305 PICTURES of LEE MIN HO THIS WEEK

week12.png

Compiled pictures of Lee Min Ho from last week (diff. sources like different sources like HYDKOREA, SOOMPI LEE MIN HO THREAD , LEE MIN HO'S WORLD, INTERNATIONAL FORUM and more. ^^~)

Get the zip link HERE . You need to be a member of Lee Min Ho Community Journal first to access link ^^

This is the week 8 of my updates. Weeks 1-7 can be found by clicking under tags !weekly updates

Special thanks to chiara , sarah unni , jina_bing_bang , kje_chocolate , rafaelle , jis lover and ml_87 for all the contributions you guys ahve been sharing in this thread <3!!

Guest psycho2005

LATEST:

my friend sent LMH off @ Incheon airport just now at 8am+.

YES SHE SAW HIM UP CLOSE!!!!!!!!

He is in black and wearing his black Fedora Hat. my friend said his legs are SUPER long and skinny!!

There are about only 20 fans around. LMH smiled to everyone but no fan managed to hv handshake(i think)...

hope to see pics from korean fans soon!Lee MinHo-ssi, Hwaiting!

f0000021.jpg

f0000020.jpg

Credit DC

Guest samgirl

thanks for all the pictures; but i cant seem to view the dunkin donut pics :(

Could you just point me where I can view the pics; i mean where you took it from? thanls kje :)

Guest snowqueen00

can i ask?

who sining cf beer 2x song? is that min ho? omg hes supper hotttttttt..hihihi

:) many thankz

Guest sweet_maple

I have watched Cass CF. One word to say "HOT" , MIn Ho makes me fall in love with a cute boy GJP, now he makes me more deeper in love with his new sexy IMAGINE. How can I- a noona resist his attraction( mission impossible for sure) B) ???? . He is so talented, great acting- we already know. and now He sings damn well. Why is it only one Min Ho in this life????

Where is our staffs for cloning- Min Ho project?? Why no one volunteer to be stalker to thieve Min Ho's hair, cuz now I think I can't do it now. How can I keep calm when seeing a hot and sexy Min Ho like that, I may forget our project then doing something I can't control........ :ph34r: *ya ya ya , don't stare at me , I don't mean that .... :lol: * that I will kidnap him for mine property :phew: * my mind is pervert when thinking about that muhahahaha*

@SNOWQUEEN Post #3268, YEAH he sings that song , sexy voice too ^^

Guest ml_87

can i ask?

who sining cf beer 2x song? is that min ho? omg hes supper hotttttttt..hihihi

:) many thankz

the male voice is Mino :lol:

THe Cass CF is everywhere! :rolleyes:

now, all i wish is to see Mino and HS in 1 CF. i'm too greedy! :P

Guest shamien7

Damn...that cf is too hot for me...BADDD Mino...BAD! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

The first time i saw it my body went on fire...the 2nd time...i just collapsed into ashes! (now im rising from the ashes just to get burn again)

Huhu...im so sorry sweet maple and fellow fangirls, altho ive been succesfully cloned bacteria, DNA and stuffs...i dont think i can handle his precious DNA all by myself! Let alone to be the one who retrieve it from HIM! Even that sexy and hot Jess Gomez got a big X from him! LOL :lol:

Guest pessimistic girl

lee min ho

SUPER TALENTED GUY

HE GET 2 YOUR HEART WITHOUT PERMISSION

HEAD OVER HEALS WITH HIM KNOW ;) ;)