Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

miss you too, Be..^_~

thank you for compiling Mino's pics.. you are the best for doing it!! :)

chiara, thank you for sharing the vids >3

add more pics from Etude CF filming location. <3

2ljmj5w.jpg

30v0msw.jpg

MORE PICS

cr: DAUM + LEEMINHO WORLD

PLS DON'T HOTLINK

OOHH WAITT!!~~~

i hope my YT account DOESNT SUSPENSE!! >,<

YT is blocked by my IT officer, cant browse there from office! T__T

fuiihh.. mine is fine.. lol

-edit-

OMO!~~ MinHo wears a red pant!! @___@

he still looks HOT, though...kekekeke.... <333333

thank you, chiara!

mashi, thank you for sharing the news, I have been looking everywhere about his upcoming activities......

Oh, and I love the hot RED skinny pants. He pull it off great and it is fun. I don't mind him showing off those long legs. Cannot wait to see more pictures from the event today.

What is Lee Min Ho doing in the following months after BOF

2. Lee Min Ho is planning to take a break for a while. He must first finish filming five commercials that have been on hold. Then, once he completes BOF promotional activities in Japan this month, he will carefully consider which project to do next. In May, he will receive surgery to remove the metal rod in his knee. Lee said that he wants to test the human limit for longest consecutive hours of sleep and also that he has a schedule for filming in England. Lee has plans for his first fan meeting at the end June (to match his birthday) as well.

Credit: KPculture, 3 April 2009

I love what he said about testing the human limit on sleeping. LOL! He sure needs some rest. It is obvious he's very tired looking towards the end of BOF.

And that red pant is sure eye catching. Not my type of color but he's still cute B)

3. Lee Min Ho’s agency invited his fans to participate in naming his fan club. Fans can make their suggestions on Lee Min Ho’s official homepage for 2 weeks from April 1 to April 14. Lee Min Ho’s official homepage originally opened in February 5. However, the server crashed due to the high number of visitors. Therefore, his agency opened a new one to greet his fans.

i read on his web site, mostly Korean fans suggested for naming the fanclub 'LeeMinHo-lic' ..sound great! :lol:

more pics from Lotte Dept. fansigning in Busan today

Departures to Busan

nbrvwm.jpg

@ Lotte Dept.

ka34lz.jpg

2uep5zm.jpg

2j3mij7.jpg

MORE PICS

cr: DAUM + LMH WORLD [Pls don't hotlink]

-edit-

check this out girls! B)

2vt8rx3.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyRhPOcM8YU

DAUM

Guest 0529x

You guys. Your updates rockk! I will upload those for next weeks. You guys are so FAST <3 I love you guys for that ~! Heeeeeeee! <3 Here I go again! : D

47 HQ PICTURES of LEE MIN HO

week9.png

Compiled pictures of Lee Min Ho from last week (diff. sources like different sources like HYDKOREA, SOOMPI LEE MIN HO THREAD , LEE MIN HO'S WORLD, INTERNATIONAL FORUM and more. ^^~)

Get the zip link HERE . You need to be a member of Lee Min Ho Community Journal first to access link ^^

This is the week 9 of my updates. Weeks 1-8 can be found by clicking under tags !weekly updates

Special thanks to chiara , maymay (sarah unni, miss you <3), kje_chocolate , zenh , siticantik3011 , sunnyz1, rafaelle , jis lover , marvie_carl and ml_87.

Guest chiara

he's way better than me in the make up department, lol.

thanks dear

here is the download link

2eewhhx.jpg

Download from MEDIAFIRE

credit: minogall clubbox

Updating the fanmeeting pics

2ah8i95.jpg

2hp3vpx.jpg

14b3nya.jpg

2unvcw2.jpg

2w2hund.jpg

credit: as labeled + DC MinHo

please do not hotlink

X-File no.22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0soIfwJS5Y

noona Hye Sun taught our Mino how to dance. they do have off screen chemistry ^^

Guest ml_87

thanks again ml_87. maymay, chiara!!! you're awesome!!

watching the vidz, Min Ho sure knows what he's doing. :lol:

i think this video is part of the CF! the way he touches his hair at the end of the video is so pro, like seducing the viewers :rolleyes: so shocked , right?

haven't seen this posted here..

dw9u85.jpg

I noticed he's wearing an F4 necklace. I'm curious if the others have it also.

I haven't seen them wearing one.

maybe it's just me but.. doesn't min ho looks like yoon eun hye in this pix? :lol:

2naqyz7.jpg

Guest ml_87

OMG, this page is full of Mino's piz :D

some party piz! Mino is sitting next to HS :rolleyes: and JK besides. it's like in the drama, right? ha ha

49d61732699cc_f.jpg

zenn: here's Bummie. u can see KHJ in the piz above, he turns his back to us. and i'm sure KJ's there too

49d62c4c89612_f.JPG

I love what he said about testing the human limit on sleeping. LOL! He sure needs some rest. It is obvious he's very tired looking towards the end of BOF.

And that red pant is sure eye catching. Not my type of color but he's still cute B)

Yeah... he sure needs lots and lots of rest. Min Ho mentioned in an interview that he can sleep continously for 24 hours! :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview with Boys Over Flowers star Lee Min-ho on ISPLUS

leeminho%20is%20exclusive%20interview.jpg

IS: How do you relieve stress?

LMH: Just sleep. Sleep until the stress disappears. I have slept for 24 hours previously.

IS: What's your sleeping habit like?

LMH: I grind my teeth and talk in my sleep, which is why my pals don't want to sleep with me when we travel.

Credit: K-popped! for the translation

sleepleeminho.jpg