Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

what a Christmas gift!! Wowwwww! :heart::heart4:

Thank you thank you thank you :Megathanks:

omgggg :wut:

the pictures are sooooo good, there is a caption for each picture too but it’s hard to understand with google translate. 

드라마 <파친코>를 열심히 촬영 중인 
이민호 배우에게 많은 관심과 사랑 부탁드리며
저는 또 다른 비하인드를 들고 찾아올게요!

“ Working hard on the drama <Pachinko>
I ask for your interest and love for actor Lee Minho 
I’ll come back with another behind-the-scenes! “

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=30309378&memberNo=32792076

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

*** We all know that LMH is among the nominees for best male actor in “2020 APAN Star Awards”, which had been postponed due to the pandemic. Now, they have confirmed its revised dates as January 23 and 24 next year respectively together with “2020 APAN Music Awards. The former will be on January 23. Originally, the 2020 APAN Star Awards, organized by the Korea Entertainment Management Association (CEMA), and the newly-organized 2020 APAN Music Awards were scheduled to air in November but was postponed amid surging Korea COVID-19 cases. And today, APAN Awards committee announced the new schedule.  :blush:

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20201221110021102

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

From the caption shared at the end of Naver blog, we can tell LMH will probably go to Japan because the caption says LMH is working hard on his drama. He is still not done with pachinko. The filming will probably continue starting 2021. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

omg yessss 

Lotbs, city hunter, and heirs all hit 20% ratings too!! They should definitely include at least 3 of his dramas. 

This will be so beautiful gift for LMH, I hope he will attend , if he won't attend really I will have big disappointment 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

This will be so beautiful gift for LMH, I hope he will attend , if he won't attend really I will have big disappointment 

Yes, this will be a great gift!!! I’m already sentimental when I think about it :cries:  I hope he attends because I doubt we will get to see him attend next year since he is doing OTT project. Is

MYM going to announce if he attends? I don’t remember if they did

for lotbs. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yes, this will be a great gift!!! I’m already sentimental when I think about it :cries:  I hope he attends because I doubt we will get to see him attend next year since he is doing OTT project. Is

MYM going to announce if he attends? I don’t remember if they did

for lotbs. 

MYM doesn't announce but maybe they will add on calendar, generally Kminoz know it 1 day ago 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

MYM doesn't announce but maybe they will add on calendar, generally Kminoz know it 1 day ago 

Oh, okay! So we have to wait until the day before or the day of the ceremony to figure if we will see him.  I heard ceremonies will have no audience, right? but Minoz will probably stay outside to see him. Hope we get some good videos from him :lol:

But my guess is that he will attend 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

Oh, okay! So we have to wait until the day before or the day of the ceremony to figure if we will see him.  I heard ceremonies will have no audience, right? but Minoz will probably stay outside to see him. Hope we get some good videos from him :lol:

yes no audience and unfortunately Korea banned public gatherings of 5 or more people so I don't think fansites can go to ceremony even outside:tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

yes no audience and unfortunately Korea banned public gatherings of 5 or more people so I don't think fansites can go to ceremony even outside:tears:

ahh, I’m not used this! I really like videos shared by fans. Also. the best part when his name is announced for an award when Minoz shout and scream :lol: which makes me happy cause I know they are cheering on LMH on behalf of his worldwide fans too. :doggie:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Also. the best part when his name is announced for an award when Minoz shout and scream :lol: which makes me happy cause I know they are cheering on LMH on behalf of his worldwide fans too. :doggie:

Yes I am really happy when they shout :tears: I want to cry now when I I think that LMH is watching his all drama videos on ceremony :tears:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

how is the set up of drama wards? Are actors gonna sit on chairs 6 feet apart? Lol :lol: does anyone know? 
do they have to wear mask too??? Please! Nooo:criesariver:i guess it’s the best for their safety. 

SBS entertainment award made like this, they sit together but with mask ,maybe drama awards will be same, I don't want mask :tears::criesariver:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

SBS entertainment award made like this, they sit together but with mask ,maybe drama awards will be same, I don't want mask :tears::criesariver:

same, I don’t want mask. 

omg, I found this. It says they won’t set up tables!! :wut: what is this?? Why?? 

Waiting area?? What’s that?

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

same, I don’t want mask. 

omg, I found this. It says they won’t set up tables!!  what is this?? Why?? 

Waiting area?? What’s that?

Ahh I didn't read soompi article's other part, so they should shoot waiting rooms 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ahh I didn't read soompi article's other part, so they should shoot waiting rooms 

there is no table setting, I don’t know how many people can just be in a room? Like separate waiting rooms? How many actors can they accommodate? they didn’t do this for entertainment award, why are they doing this to drama awards?:unamused:

Hopefully they put some chairs :unamused: you can’t make our Minho stand up for your silly ceremony 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

there is no table setting, I don’t know how many people can just be in a room? Like separate waiting rooms? How many actors can they accommodate? they didn’t do this for entertainment award, why are they doing this to drama awards?:unamused:

Hopefully they put some chairs :unamused: you can’t make our Minho stand up for your silly ceremony 

and maybe they won't shoot waiting room, they didn't show waiting rooms some music awards , every ceremony different .I don't know. AHH every thing is annoying in this year .

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

and maybe they won't shoot waiting room, they didn't show waiting rooms some music awards , every ceremony different .I don't know. AHH every thing is annoying in this year .

imagine we just hear LMH’s name and he will go on stage and speak for seconds and go. :sad1:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2