Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 8/19/2017 at 3:36 AM, CallieP said:

One thing though, I like dramas as we can see more of him and we get to see it the same time as in Korea. His movies never screened in my theaters and I was so disappointed, , had to wait months to finally see him on DramaFever.

Hi Callie, like you, I also prefer dramas because of the same reason that you mentioned. K-movies rarely shown here in my side, too. Whenever there is any, it's usually 1st day, last day - hahaha. I always buy my own copies of DVD & rarely watch via online. Dramafever & Viki are reliable sites for K-dramas, though. :tongue:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170821 off duty :

cr Logo

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170822 on duty :

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the pictures for (2) days. I haven't been here & it's only TODAY that I'm online. I'm happy seeing his photos this morning. It makes my day! :tongue:

• Like 1

Fan account in DC :  http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=40218&page=10620

My translation is according to rough Chinese translation by 何夕/ 李敏镐吧网宣 

When BOF was shooting in Jeju Island, one fan girl who lived in Jeju Island and knew that they were shooting in the island, so she went to the shooting location, but it’s a little late that the shooting had already been finished and they went to dinner. So she and her friend went to the restaurant also, saw LMH, GHS, LMJ, Director, and other staff sitting together for dinner. And the table next to their table was empty, so they went to the next table for dinner. She was so exciting, and the following are their conversations :

“Are you ……Lee Min Ho…..? “ Although I knew him, but I didn’t know how to begin the conversation.
”Ah ! Yeah
^^ An-nyeonghasaeyo^^ “ Minho said kindly and looked at me with his particular smiling eyes. I didn’t know what to say after that.
”Do you live here ?” AhAhhhhhhhhh, I was soooo exciting that I couldn’t say any word, just nodded my head.
Minho : “Really ? It’s so nice to live in such a good place.” And he laughed.
I have not been proud of living in this island since I was born
ㅠㅠㅠ.

Then Minho ate his dinner again.
It’s so funny that my friend liked GHS very much. So she followed Jandi’s fashion style and her hair style was same as Jandi’s.
Minho said and laughed
ㅋㅋㅋ: “You look like Jandi !” after he saw my friend.
I answered him : “Because she followed her.”
GHS (sitting next to Minho) heard that and said “Unh ? “ and looked at me.

Minho told her : “This chingu said she was following nuna (Minho called GHS nuna), but this chingu is more beautiful.” He laughed with his spoon in his mouth and bit by his teeth.

All were laughing, too cute.
GHS pretended she was angry and glared at him : “What ?”
I thought she would say something, but she didn’t, ate her dinner again.   

• Like 8

20170824 on duty :

7c22cf2bgy1fiui68gfj2j20jz0zkdhw.jpg

64441a2fgy1fiujqu573yj20q00wignu.jpg

Spoiler

64441a2fgy1fiujqusnwuj20u00u00v9.jpg

cr as tagged/ Logo

By the way, according to K-news, Minho was at 3rd place of Global K-Star for Aug. 9 ~ 15 :
http://m.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=470778#_adtep

Because the rules of Weibo Chart had been modified since Aug. 14. The first item (reading - 30 points, total 4 items/total 100 points) was changed to the readings of celebrity's updated Weibo within 30 days. Minho has not and will not update his Weibo during his military. So, he can't got any point of this item. He will not stand at top of Weibo chart any more.

Actually it's not reasonable that any celebrity likes to update his/her Weibo frequently, he/she will get high points, despite he/she is not so popular.

• Like 8