Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

30 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170725 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

6b5a1f2fgy1fhvtaplet4j20zk1r7gwx.jpg

6b5a1f2fgy1fhvtatu7cpj20zk1r7k1f.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures....................LMH is always loved..............I love him, too! Awww.....I love how happy he is seeing his fans waiting for him always. It just melts my heart when I see him all the time. :tongue:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170725 on duty, our lovely bb.  :heart:

cr Logo

gtLmh, thanks for sharing MORE photos. I can see an Adidas paper bag. This will add up to his stuff collection from fans again.....LMH is still  beyond adorable. :tongue:

• Like 3

006eA78Fly1fhw4wsykhsj30k00qomzk.jpg

cr josieeeeeeo

LMH's jottings(16) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

That place, seemed like the battlefield of birds.

The birds seemed like to declare that all others were enemies except themselves and their babies. The battles sacrificing their lives were seen everywhere.
If the the baby birds nearby were close to its nest, even killed those baby birds.

Watching the dying birds everywhere in the island, felt the cruel lives of the birds.
Prayed that those baby birds just stay in the nests, do not leave, do no move, just stay quietly, please !

“ It was the period of the birds laying eggs, as if I was hit by dozens of birds.
  It's very sensitive period, in their standpoints, we were uninvited guests, were existing as eyesores. ”

• Like 8

Anchor Beer taps Hallyu star Lee Min-Ho as its new face

25/07/2017 Tue 11:34 in Singapore by Vivienne Tay

Lee-Min-Ho-e1500952276408-700x420.png

Anchor Beer Cambodia has partnered with local creative agency The Alchemy Partnership for a regional campaign starring Hallyu star Lee Min-Ho. This is to highlight the beer’s versatility for any occasion.

Lee was selected to be the new Anchor Beer ambassador due to his influence among youth worldwide, especially in Cambodia, the statement read. It added that Lee’s personality best fit the brand values which are about being fun, young and energetic. This is not the first time the brand has tried to ride the Korean wave. In 2012, the company engaged renowned Korean celebrity Rain as its ambassador.

It also marks the fifth film conceptualised by Alchemy since it won the account in 2010. In addition to creative duties, the agency also handled digital, social and PR duties for the campaign, which runs on TV, print, out-of-home and social.

Since its posting on Facebook last week, the spot has garnered over 62,000 views, 1,900 reactions and 743 shares. It features Lee wandering through a cruise ship where all people and objectives are still. However, when Lee opens a bottle of Anchor Beer, the cruise ship comes to life as partying ensues.

“Lee Min-Ho is the perfect match with the personality of the Anchor brand. Then of course it’s to work with the right agency,” Sandrine De Cara, marketing manager of Cambodia Breweries Limited said.

“The K-Wave obviously works very well for Anchor. So after Rain, we looked for the biggest Korean star, and they don’t get any bigger than Lee Min-Ho,” Alvin Wong, Alchemy CEO, added.

http://www.marketing-interactive.com/anchor-beer-taps-hallyu-star-lee-min-ho-as-its-new-face/

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

cr josieeeeeeo

LMH's jottings(16) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

That place, seemed like the battlefield of birds.

The birds seemed like to declare that all others were enemies except themselves and their babies. The battles sacrificing their lives were seen everywhere.
If the the baby birds nearby were close to its nest, even killed those baby birds.

Watching the dying birds everywhere in the island, felt the cruel lives of the birds.
Prayed that those baby birds just stay in the nests, do not leave, do no move, just stay quietly, please !

“ It was the period of the birds laying eggs, as if I was hit by dozens of birds.
  It's very sensitive period, in their standpoints, we were uninvited guests, were existing as eyesores. ”

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. I was told that sightings of rare birds are here in DMZ.  She said that this place has now become an important refuge for two of the world's most endangered birds: the white-naped and the red-crowned crane. She said that when you're there you can observe flocks of rare migratory birds lingering near one of the Korean War's bloodiest battlefields. :tongue:

• Like 3

20170725 Hong Kong newspaper, beloved dog-star. heia_thumb.gifheia_thumb.gif
Lee Min Ho designed T-shirt with Choco and sold for charity. Lee Min Ho often brought Choco to his work place and held the small Choco in his arms, that made fans envy Choco. 

005vduxngy1fhw62uz0kwj31vu1hj4qq.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170725 Hong Kong newspaper, beloved dog-star. heia_thumb.gifheia_thumb.gif
Lee Min Ho designed T-shirt with Choco and sold for charity. Lee Min Ho often brought Choco to his work place and held the small Choco in his arms, that made fans envy Choco.

cr as tagged

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Who can say no to this epic pairing? Hahaha -  I wonder if Choco a he or she, huh? What breed is the dog? Right you are - this is a dog-star, his/her picture has been featured in a HK newspaper together with him. I wonder how many dogs does he have.....Is this the only one since I noticed I only see this dog with him. :tongue:

• Like 2

Hallyu stars promote 2018 PyeongChang Olympics

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170725

Hallyu stars gathered to promote the upcoming 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics.

The PyeongChang Olympics organizers shared a video via social media accounts Monday featuring various Korean public figures, including actor Lee Min-ho, Taeyang of Big Bang, girl group Girl’s Day, comedians Kim Byung-man and Jung Chan-woo and Olympic figure skating champion Kim Yuna.

“Only 200 days left until PyeongChang 2018! With only 200 days remaining, we ask for your further interest and support. 200 days will go fast!” the celebrities said in relay.

All of the celebrities appearing in the video are honorary ambassadors for the event in 2018.

The PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games are set to open on Feb. 9, 2018.

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

Source http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201707251542405756965_2

• Like 7

4 hours ago, willenette said:

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Who can say no to this epic pairing? Hahaha -  I wonder if Choco a he or she, huh? What breed is the dog? Right you are - this is a dog-star, his/her picture has been featured in a HK newspaper together with him. I wonder how many dogs does he have.....Is this the only one since I noticed I only see this dog with him. :tongue:

1. Choco is a girl and she is Miniature Pinscher. 

2. Choco is given by a fan in 2009. And Minho said before that for Choco, at least he is in the 2nd place, his sister is No. 1,  :D

3. That newspaper reported that Minho had a dog long time ago, but the dog runaway and lost, he was so sad that he didn't want another dog until Choco came to his home

• Like 6

11 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

1. Choco is a girl and she is Miniature Pinscher. 

2. Choco is given by a fan in 2009. And Minho said before that for Choco, at least he is in the 2nd place, his sister is No. 1,  :D

3. That newspaper reported that Minho had a dog long time ago, but the dog runaway and lost, he was so sad that he didn't want another dog until Choco came to his home

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing MORE details about LMH's dog. Maybe in the future he could think of getting a "he" puppy to partner with Choco - hahaha - Most of the K-stars I know of have dogs/puppies given by their fans. As far as I know, they're just (2) in the family, right - I stand corrected if I'm wrong - No wonder he loves his sister very much, no. 1 always in his heart. That's his elder sis & she's the CEO & owner of MYM. So NICE that he joins her in this Label. :tongue:

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

26July2017: Another working day for our bb.

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :tongue:

• Like 1