Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

“The Legend Of The Blue Sea” Announces Opportunity For Viewers To Create Poster

The Legend of the Blue Sea Posters

In order to further hype up viewers, SBS’s “The Legend of the Blue Sea” will be holding a contest that allows viewers to submit their own posters for the drama!

The contest will be running from November 1 to November 8, and viewers can use the logo, teasers, and still cuts to create a poster. The production crew will be using a judging system where the concept is weighted as 50 percent, the design counts as 20 percent, and the originality counts as 30 percent. There will be a first, second, and third place winner.

The first place winner will be invited to press conference of the drama, and will also receive a signed poster and small gifts.

What kind of poster would you create?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/02/legend-blue-sea-reveals-poster-contest/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another version:

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' is asking fans to create its official poster!

SBS's upcoming drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' starring Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun, is launching a poster contest!

Fans can use the still cuts of the actors, and/or teasers to create a drama poster. Contestants can upload their creations on the contest's official website from November 1-8, and the posters will be judged based on 3 criteria; concept, design, and creativity. 

A total of 3 winners will be chosen. Not only will their posters be used as the main or sub-main drama posters, but the winners will also have the chance to attend the press conference for the drama and receive goodies with autographs by the main actors. 

A rep of 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' stated, "We launched the poster contest in order to uphold our theme of uniting with the viewers of 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'. Currently, a lot of inquiries are coming in after the poster contest was announced on our official website. We hope fans can exhibit their creativity, so we can share it with rest of the viewers."

The first episode of 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' will air on November 16. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-is-asking-fans-to-create-its-official-poster

• Like 7

5 hours ago, minekas said:

Chingus, has our boy confirmed to star in a new drama or is it just a rumor:w00t:

That seems not a real drama, just like a micro film for Lotte's advertisement. I saw a news that six actors would be the six male leads, don't know  what character Minho will play.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

He look so beautiful in "Pink Hanbok". Can't really wait...

bigger and edited version.

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this picture of LMH wearing a hanbok in his upcoming drama again. Opps...............many faces of LMH in this drama, huh? I won’t complain....I will love this. At least, we could get to see different good looks of him. I’m really excited to see him playing different roles. Looking forward to the comedy parts, though. I love Lee Min Ho’s visuals in all the teasers, so gorgeous. This is looking better and better! I’m loving it this far! They’re soooo hilarious – hahaha. Just love the look on his face…. so cute. I laughed a little too hard at that lighter scene…I didn’t realize how much I have missed him until I saw the teasers. I’m beyond excited. Can’t wait to drool on him again! I hope this drama will have good ratings, high ratings. :P

• Like 2

22 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

That seems not a real drama, just like a micro film for Lotte's advertisement. I saw a news that six actors would be the six male leads, don't know  what character Minho will play.

There is more information today. It's a network drama invested and produced by Lotte. Lee Min-ho + six actors + Choi Ji-woo are all endorsers of Lotte, but I don't know who is the leading actress Lee Cho Hee. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Wow !!! The new dressed Minomi :   [鼓掌][鼓掌]

3d80eac4gw1f9ewci3mhfj215o1qinpe.jpg

3d80eac4gw1f9ewcncblhj215o15onpd.jpg

3d80eac4gw1f9ewcd580lj215o1qiqv6.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 8

PROMIZ FB update. :heart:

"LMH is starring as a genius trickster HEO JUN JAE in ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’ upcoming 16 November, 2016. He is releasing his natural magnetism with a gray knit wear and disarming smile in #PROMIZ!"

14479684_1236467736427604_832644960132130627_n.jpg?oh=9d4d37d9a05097d5c088e3005200576e&oe=589B4AD4

14962559_1236467739760937_9092290813662416175_n.jpg?oh=37cf0725266419052b63cf5cf54cedea&oe=58CAC9F3

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

PROMIZ FB update. :heart:

"LMH is starring as a genius trickster HEO JUN JAE in ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’ upcoming 16 November, 2016. He is releasing his natural magnetism with a gray knit wear and disarming smile in #PROMIZ!"

Chellsee, thanks for sharing the photos. Can't wait for his upcoming drama - I love the last teaser that I saw - especially the last scene in the teaser with JJH blowing a tornado in an attempt to cool her coffee is a cute one. Still can’t tell yet whether they have good chemistry but I sure hope so. :P

• Like 3

“The Legend Of The Blue Sea” Reveals First Teaser For GOT7’s Jinyoung  

CwUgfr9UAAA9u9K.jpg

In a continuation of teasers for “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” SBS has released more photos of the two main characters, played by Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun, showing their characters as children.

The child actors playing the lead characters are Jeon Jin Seo and Kal So Won. As young adults, the leads are portrayed by GOT7’s Jinyoung and Shin Eun Soo, and finally, Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun.

lee min ho jun ji hyun the legend of the blue sea

“The Legend of the Blue Sea,” airing on November 16, is a fantasy romance story about the last mermaid on earth (Jun Ji Hyun) who meets a genius conman (Lee Min Ho). Hilarious situations abound as Jun Ji Hyun’s character adjusts to life in the city, alongside the revelation of Jun Ji Hyun’s and Lee Min Ho’s characters’ entwined fates.

“The Legend of the Blue Sea” airs its first episode on November 16, taking over the time slot occupied by “Don’t Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate).”

Watch the drama exclusively on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/03/legend-blue-sea-reveals-first-teaser-got7s-jinyoung/

• Like 7