Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Kpop Herald version:

Teaser posters for ‘Legend of the Blue Sea’ released

Two teaser posters for the upcoming SBS drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” were released by production house Studio Dragon on Friday.

The first poster features Jun Ji-hyun peering up from the ocean with a caption that reads, “Are you curious?” The second poster shows Lee Min-ho standing by a balcony with the caption, “I‘m curious...”

“The teaser posters were taken in Spain, just before Lee and Jun meet,” a Studio Dragon employee said. More posters are set to be released soon.

The drama revolves around the last remaining mermaid, which dates back to the Joseon era. The production company hinted that the drama will show Jun Ji-hyun’s comedic abilities as her character struggles to adjust to modern day Korea.

“The Legend of the Blue Sea” will premiere on Nov. 16 and will air every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610281150223759915_2

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

Nice fan art from tina_minoz.

Hi Chellsee ye, NICE artmade & COOL posters................ The posters feature JJH in the sea and LMH on land. I'm sure this is before they meet. I highly anticipate this drama. Can't wait! :P

• Like 5

Hancinema version:

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's poster

The posters for "The Legend of the Blue Sea" have been released.

The teaser posters for the new SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" were released on the 28th.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" is about a mermaid in danger of extinction, meeting a genius fraud and getting used to life on land.

photo777751.jpg

On the posters, Jeon Ji-hyeon looks curious and the writings on the posters make it look like they are having a conversation.

Jeon Ji-hyeon's poster has a background of blue waters with Jeon Ji-hyeon just sticking her head out of it. It looks like she's looking at something interesting ahead but she also seems careful about meeting anything foreign. The writing, 'Are you curious?' is perfect for the picture.

photo777752.jpg

Lee Min-ho is dressed naturally but manly and is standing on a terrace with his hair ruffled by the wind. The writing 'I am curious' shows that he has a story to tell and his sad eyes are searching far ahead for something.

He could be answering Jeon Ji-hyeon's question. The chemistry between them is expected to be highly compatible.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" will be released on the 16th of November at 10PM.

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-jeon-ji-hyeon-and-lee-min-ho-s-poster-99976.html

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

Hancinema version:

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's poster

The posters for "The Legend of the Blue Sea" have been released.

The teaser posters for the new SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" were released on the 28th.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" is about a mermaid in danger of extinction, meeting a genius fraud and getting used to life on land.

On the posters, Jeon Ji-hyeon looks curious and the writings on the posters make it look like they are having a conversation.

Jeon Ji-hyeon's poster has a background of blue waters with Jeon Ji-hyeon just sticking her head out of it. It looks like she's looking at something interesting ahead but she also seems careful about meeting anything foreign. The writing, 'Are you curious?' is perfect for the picture.

Lee Min-ho is dressed naturally but manly and is standing on a terrace with his hair ruffled by the wind. The writing 'I am curious' shows that he has a story to tell and his sad eyes are searching far ahead for something.

He could be answering Jeon Ji-hyeon's question. The chemistry between them is expected to be highly compatible.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" will be released on the 16th of November at 10PM.

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-jeon-ji-hyeon-and-lee-min-ho-s-poster-99976.html

Chellsee, thanks for sharing more versions. I'm excited & I missed LMH on my small screen. The posters are beautiful! I love him whatever he wears even this flowery shirt. I guess some don't dig it but that is what personal taste stands for. He looks great in it. JJH is so pretty. LMH is so handsome. I feel that this drama is over-hyped.  :P

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Myhun said:

More nice fan art

Cr kumin

Hi Myhun, thanks again for sharing this NICE artwork. This stills from the upcoming drama looks like “City Hunter. (I'm referring to the 1st 2-pics...) Ah, I missed the drama. Who doesn’t miss “City Hunter?” That feels of City Hunter vibe just came back again! With same director of City Hunter, I’m sure this will be awesome. ”Ohhh..........wait.........does he have eyeliner? The eyeliners are becoming a trend again. On a personal level, I’m loving all the teaser and stills coming our way especially this one. OMG - he’s freaking HOT here. He sizzles.  He looks so damn fine! He’s so gorgeous! I’ve missed this kind of look for LMH. Can there be anything more exciting than this? I can imagine how this drama is going to be so addicting…I’m crazily happy LMH is back! It’s been (3) years since his last drama! Please correct me if I'm wrong, huh? I want more of LMH. :P

• Like 4