Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

After putting off my translation of Good Days for 2 months shamea_thumb.gif, now I'm getting back to this work and I would like to share this with you first. Our bb was sooooooo lovely. How come one man can be totally different within several months (Kim Tan and Kim Jong Dae) ?!!!!

Good Day ep.18, at Heirs shooting scene.

02:09 VJ : Do you have any stress to play a high school student ?

LMH: Very stressful. Try best to look younger. And try hard to keep the condition that I was not used to. In order to look younger, try very hard. Have to lose fat to be thinner.  Make a younger hair style and dye the hair. The eyebrows will be dyed also.

Looking like a high school student :

005Uf2zYjw1f6tmvquh08j30kg0bb764.jpg

VJ: Look like a junior high student as well :

005Uf2zYjw1f6tmvzpdejj30kp0bf76d.jpg

Minho's reaction was sooooooooooooo cute here, he said : ey……not yet.

005Uf2zYjw1f6tmwa8btcj30kf0bfac6.jpg

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifqq_thumb.gif

OK ! Back to my work !!!

• Like 11

Missed you Oppa! :))  What a great morning with all these updates. :)  I'm wondering what Jun Jae will be doing in that mall... Everything sounds soOo good.  I think this drama is gonna be veryy live shooting one. Cause they don't seem to be rushing it. I cannot wait for November. The day that first episode is aired, I hope I can cantrol my excitement! LOL :D

credit: as tagged

• Like 7

@gtLmh0622:  you guys are so funny with the ankle fetish.  I know my chinga, @pixie0622, also enjoys photos of his ankle!  lol.  I can't even see my ankle bones.  Yes, I actually checked my ankles-lol.

@nika94:  You, and anyone else studying, better work hard now because you know you are going to want, no need, to comment once the drama begins.  

• Like 8

“The Legend Of The Blue Sea” Reveals Creative Teaser Image For Lee Min Ho

CvfeT6FUIAAkUdG.jpg

At a first glance, it doesn’t look like a teaser for the upcoming SBS drama “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” but the released image is actually a fake magazine cover with cleverly hidden hints about the drama!

On the October 24 teaser, Lee Min Ho transforms into Heo Jun Jae, who is the cover model for the 11th edition of “Trickster” magazine. The magazine comes with the hashtags, “No one can fool me. Bad guy, strange guy, even more bad guy.” The words next to Lee Min Ho’s head read as, “Welcome, it’s your first time meeting a con artist with a Mensa membership right?” Then a following list of words seems to describe Heo Jun Jae’s many abilities and characteristics such as hypnosis, art, acting, neuroscience, good looks, and height. The descriptions continue with “A man who is hot from head to toe, Heo Jun Jae was born to be a con artist.”

The production team revealed their plans for the upcoming drama, saying, “We will be consecutively releasing images of Lee Min Ho who has perfectly transformed into genius conman Heo Jun Jae. In the released teaser, there are context clues about Heo Jun Jae, so you can compare them to the upcoming reveal of the story.”

“The Legend of the Blue Sea” tells the story of the last remaining mermaid who meets a con artist and learns to adapt to human life. The drama recently released their first video teaser, and the first episode airs on November 16, 10 p.m. KST. Watch it exclusively on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/23/legend-blue-sea-reveals-creative-teaser-image-lee-min-ho/

• Like 9