Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

http://www.people.com/article/kcon-2016-meet-korean-star-lee-min-ho

Meet Korea's Biggest Hearthrob Lee Min Ho (His Perfect Day Off Includes a Ton of Sleeping!)

Lee Min Ho draws excited screams and maybe even a few tears everywhere he goes – and this weekend, the star heads to Hollywood to spend some quality time with his fans. 

"I'm most excited and thrilled about meeting the U.S. fans," the actor tells PEOPLE exclusively about attending KCON – an annual K-pop convention – for the first time in L.A. "I'm looking forward to seeing and experiencing this amazing event myself." 

The entertainer, 29, is set to open the convention's concert and has nothing but fond memories of America. 

"One of my best friends whom I spend my school years with lives in L.A.," he says. "The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of L.A. is him."

While he's mostly traveled overseas for work and not for play, Lee did spend some time in Malibu – which he recalls as Los Angeles' "most impressive place" – to film his television series The Heirs a few years ago. 

And although his fan base rivals that of Hollywood superstars Brad Pitt or Justin Bieber, the heartthrob still thinks of his fans as "old friends." 

"Although we don't get to see each other often, they always welcome me with lots of love and support whenever and wherever they are," he says. "I feel happy . . . like I am meeting my old friends whenever I visit countries overseas and meet the fans." 

And with rarely a day off in his busy schedule, a perfect day off for the star is filled with, well, a whole lot of nothing. 

"Whether it be reading as many books as I want when I feel like it, listening to music all day when I'm down for it or sleeping for as long as I want, if I can do whatever I'd like to do for as much and long as I want, that would be my perfect day off," he says.

• Like 11

Ha Ji Won, Lee Minho, Kwon Sang Woo, and more stars light up VIP premiere of Liam Neeson’s Operation Chromite

dfc3c49f-51f5-4eb2-9360-538f08b0283e.jpg

The VIP premiere of Operation Chromite starring Liam Neeson, Lee Jung Jae, and Lee Bum Soo sure lived up to the title of it being VIP! Star power appearances by Lee Min Ho, Ha Ji Won, Kwon Sang Woo, Girls’ Generation Seohyun, and many more made the event a trending topic.

In Operation Chromite, Liam Neeson plays General Douglas MacArthur who leads the joint effort between the United Nations and South Korean forces against the fight with North Korea in the Battle of Incheon during the Korean War.

The movie topped box offices in Korea upon its release on July 27.

Check out photos of the July 25 star-studded Seoul screening below.

Skipped unrelated

Lee Min Ho

99482597-2deb-4a06-ac4d-45c69f7974d2.jpg

Source https://www.dramafever.com/news/ha-ji-won-lee-minho-kwon-sang-woo-and-more-stars-light-up-vip-premiere-of-liam-neesons-operation-chromite/

• Like 5

LMH opened the concert !!  There was a short  film on the big screen with our boy talking about Hallyu and Kcon. Then the man himself came out and gave a short speech. He spoke in Korean of course and the English translation was displayed in the big screen.  He looks so handsome and seems to be enjoying the warm reception !  

I watched it live here:

http://www.kcon.tv/live

(Edited: thanks @gtLmh0622 for the correction. I noticed it after I posted.)  

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, Kris Silva said:

LMH opened the concert !!  There was a short  film on the big screen with our boy talking about Kpop and kdrama. Then the man himself came out and gave a short speech. He spoke in korean of course so they must be showing the translation in the big screen. He looks handsome and seems to be enjoying the warm reception !  

I watched it live here:

http://www.kcon.tv/live

LMH backstage.  Cr. To owner of pic. 

The picture you post should be at Shanghai Film Festival, not KCON.

Screen capture from DF video :

69db869bgw1f6cwsoghs8j21pc0yiu0x.jpg

69db869bgw1f6cwsu9xbzj21pc0yiu0x.jpg

69db869bgw1f6cwtczxl4j21pc0yi4qq.jpg

cr echocielbleu

• Like 9

Watch Lee Min Ho walk the DramaFever Red Carpet at KCON LA 2016!

b901e8e7-a152-4621-9330-8919e8421af9.jpg

Tonight, American Minoz were blessed to meet their oppa Lee Min Ho in person on the DramaFever Red Carpet at KCON LA 2016! Watch the video of the talented and charming star greet his fans here! 

Aww, I wish he got the chance to go surfing! Isn't it so sweet when he says "I love you" in English?

It was a dream come true to finally see him here in the US! Thanks for a great night, oppa! 

Source  https://www.dramafever.com/news/watch-lee-min-ho-walk-the-dramafever-red-carpet-at-kcon-la-2016-/

• Like 5