Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

No, there has not been any confirmed schedule yet.

Thats what I thought as well and it dosen't make sense him going to other screening it has already been hectic since he stopped filming and just has 2months to prepare for filming another project that lasts probably upto five months starting from september.. It needs time to prepare.  I think this is the last of the promotions or maybe there could be perhaps a Hong Kong visit? He also comes of extremely tired 

13438925_1344558388906503_25065805794695

13511990_1344558732239802_38577976179696

13532949_1344558965573112_60427341177108

cr: lmhhk1fc

• Like 9

3 hours ago, urkhan said:

Thats what I thought as well and it dosen't make sense him going to other screening it has already been hectic since he stopped filming and just has 2months to prepare for filming another project that lasts probably upto five months starting from september.. It needs time to prepare.  I think this is the last of the promotions or maybe there could be perhaps a Hong Kong visit? He also comes of extremely tired

cr: lmhhk1fc

Hi urkhan, thanks for sharing more photos.  LMH has been so busy on a road trip to promote his new movie. So NICE that he lent his voice here to sing the movie's promotional theme song. The name of the song is "Run" & sounds so COOL. And good to hear & listen to this since he joins Yu Quan (pronounced Yu Chuan) to sing the song. One more, he sings this in Korean while Chen Yufan sings in Chinese. At least, LMH sang it comfortably because it's in Korean. Wahhh......"Bounty Hunters" will be officially released starting tomorrow, July 1 in China, England, Australia, and Vietnam, July 14 in Singapore and Malaysia, July 28 in Hong Kong, and August 5 in Taiwan. I'm excited about the new movie mainly for LMH. It really looks like a fun movie! Looks wonderful... :P

• Like 2

I found it's too late to announce the screenings in Canada and US, many fans including Nancy Z of DF didn't know Bounty Hunters would be released on July 1 in Canada and US. Please help to broadcast this news to everywhere, I think we all hope the box office of this movie will be very good all over the world. Thanks a lot.

006tWJE4gw1f5bfr8qglhj30jg1pf4cc.jpg

CmFZb3sXEAALSWM.jpg

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I found it's too late to announce the screenings in Canada and US, many fans including Nancy Z of DF didn't know Bounty Hunters would be released on July 1 in Canada and US. Please help to broadcast this news to everywhere, I think we all hope the box office of this movie will be very good all over the world. Thanks a lot.

CmFZb3sXEAALSWM.jpg

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing these schedules. At first, I was wondering why none in US...........so, here it is. :P

• Like 2

Hi dear Minoz! ;))

I really hope Oppa gets enough rest. He has been very busy these days. I'm so excited about his upcoming drama that I check "dramabeans" everyday to see if there is any new piece of news about the drama. ^^   The first thing I'm most curious about is if it is Modern time drama or Saguk. The more we want something to happen, the more and more we should wait. I was watching a drama the other day (lucky romance), there was a beautiful line which was "Waiting for a train that is for sure coming is a blessing". :)) So I'm happy that there is a drama that we can wait for.. :))

• Like 5