Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Chingus, I seek your indulgence for a moment----

@Hydrogenic Oh stop it. Get off your high horse and stop spewing your hate here.  You have no right to say those things because you have not even seen him in person.  You make me sick vomit.gif And FYI, you've totally misunderstood the comment, "Where is his handsome face?".  What it means is that the pictures do not give him justice.  Read it again, although I'm not sure if you'll even get it.  

End of rant.

===========

The pictures in Taiwan looked better but then our bb always shines better with natural light.  

Notwithstanding the harsh lighting at the Korean event, he looked every inch a prince which is what Ferrero must have wanted.

No one in his right mind can dispute this perfection. :wub:

e3970d78jw1ez1z0x42esj20hs0qogmt.jpg

Not only is he easy on the eyes, 

he is, more importantly, a very kind, warm man! 

e3970d78jw1ez1zxym5rcj20qn0hsjsr.jpg

64441a2fjw1ez21pv95rpj21jk10zdzc.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 12

8 hours ago, Hydrogenic said:

Your are totally wrong. The comments are saying the reporters should change their cameras, because they can not capture the real Minho on the pictures.
He is overweight and out of shape ? You know all Minoz feel so sorry that he is too thin ? You know what I saw him in person ? His face is shining, and no matter his face or his body shape or his temperament are very very outstanding and perfect like a real prince.
Why C-Minoz  are so angry at those bad medias or haters saying he is fat ? Because they are lying or they have not  seen him in person but criticize him unfairly. Please stop to do same things like them.
Why he can be 3 ambassadors to represent Korea ? Besides he has the biggest fan base worldwide, no celebrity has perfect images inside and outside the body like him.

• Like 8

Ferrero Rocher model Lee Min-ho attends 'Eatalian' Christmas Event

photo664364.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho who is modeling for the Italian Premium chocolate Ferrero Rocher, attended a Christmas Event hosted by EATALY, the dine and culture section of Hyundai Department Store in Pangyo.

He wore a neat suit with golden points here and there and said during an interview, "I am happy to be here prior to Christmas".

He was asked about the common factors between Christmas and Ferrero Rocher and he said, "They both make one recall of precious people around them. Everyone should share a Ferrero Rocher and make your Christmas more special". After this interview, Lee Min-ho autographed custom made papers for those who were chosen specially prior to the event.

After the autograph session Lee Min-ho said Christmas greetings in Italian and greeted his fans.

Meanwhile, Ferror Roche launched the Italian campaign in October and created an advertisement taken in Rome.

photo664365.jpg

photo664366.jpg

Spoiler

photo664367.jpgphoto664368.jpg

Source : www.topstarnews.net/d...

cr http://www.hancinema.net/ferrero-rocher-model-lee-min-ho-attends-eatalian-christmas-event

• Like 10

That poster is so disgusting. I don't even understand the purpose of that person visiting this thread regularly and posting rubbish. Do you even realize that you have gone too far by creating multiple accounts to spread hatred towards MinHo. How many times did you get banned in the past but you're still so pathetic to come here and see the man you hate so much.

BTW, where are your other accounts today, I miss the dramas that you guys used to have here. :crazy:

It's not the people around him who must be fired but you and your multiple accounts. Thank you in advance for not ruining our good mood anymore. I will delete my comment after you delete yours.

@Hydrogenic

It saddens me to see long time " fans " of Minho to say such harsh words for him.

We liked him   for his handsome face and his adorable dimples but we singled him out and loved him  ( even if we do not agree with all his choices) for his beautiful heart and great personality.

His thoughtful and caring character renew each time our love and dedication.

These traits  will stay with him no matter how many pounds he is or how old he is.

@pixie0622

you are right .he looks like prince .

Thank you @ all for your updates.

Maybe I am not posting every day but I do read you chingus .

• Like 9

Translation of 2 writings by K-Minoz : (Korean → Chinese by 李敏镐吧网宣, my translation is accoding to Chinese)

Original dc pages :
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=629149&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=629148&page=1

006eA78Fjw1ez2ldnub8sj30c80x4dlz.jpg

20151216 recording for Ferrero Rocher fan sign event

I was afraid to stare at his sincere eyes.
Just said those I didn’t say at last fan sign event because of my trembling.

Saying these/those words
And then cross fingers
Fully concentrated at staring Minho’s face

Then, forgot what I would like to say again

Fan: (closing eyes) Aillgu, I’m forgetting again, please wait a minute.
MH: (waiting)
Fan: Ah !!! Got it.

MH: (very happy that his face was shining)
Fan: (Seriously) Minhoxi……thank you for coming to my life (really sincerely….it’s great that I can say such touching words.)

After saying those words, I felt touching by myself,
Suddenly, Minho’s finger accidentally touched my palm
This 3-year-old, please wait, please wait, wait a minute….my hand was burning,
Burning, burning, kaka

Then, Minho suddenly bursted out laughing
Why? I said something strange ?
When the event finished, I went to the restroom to face the mirror,
To see if my face look hilarious ?

006eA78Fjw1ez2ldmddasj30c80lx40h.jpg

KISS THE MINHO 2nd anniversary

Minho wrote the congratulations and he wrote "fate"(인연) instead of "2 years"(2년) and then laughed
quick mind at that moment
kind Minho is really irresistible

too adorable
you are mine forever

• Like 6

Most popular stories of 2015

(skipped unrelated.....)

1. Suzy and Lee Min Ho's budding relationship

mark_1450195119_miss-A-Suzy-lee-min-ho_1

Does anybody else remember this shocking relationship reveal? I know that half the world is in love with Suzy and the other half is all about Lee Min Ho (which leaves Siwon for me, hehe!). They definitely sent the media into a buzz after Dispatch had caught Lee Min Ho as he went to Paris for a photoshoot on the 10th of March, and Suzy as she went to London for a photoshoot on the same date. Coincidence? I think not! Currently, Suzy will be in a drama with Kim Woo Bin, who was fighting for the lead girl with Lee Min Ho in 'Heirs.'

source : allkpop

Lee Min-ho Takes Over Taiwan!

4idoh7qxj0bp28k6u6fybp202jmh45vw.jpg

[by Yoonjung Yi] On December 15 at 2pm CST, Lee Min-ho held a Ferrero Roche Flagship Store Christmas Limited Edition Opening press conference at Taipei in Taiwan.

Lee Min-ho was appointed as the first Asian global model for Italian chocolate brand Ferrero Roche in October, and he has been carrying out promotional events ever since.

The local Taiwanese media focused on Lee Min-ho’s every move, and some even broadcasted live with helicams (helicopter camera), which confirmed his high reputation.

About 180 staffs were incorporated on this day, including 80 securities and 20 local staffs. The scene was crowded with fans from all over the nation.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho will work on his solo talk concert ‘Minoz World – Minoz Mansion’ in January of 2016 in Korea and Japan. (photo by Ferrero Roche, Star Haus Entertainment)

Source http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=27281

• Like 5