Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@gtLmh0622  does the uncut version have subtitles?

No, no subtitles.
But 2 versions of movie (135min & 141min) have English subtitles.

My videos for cutting scenes are not including in 141min version.

what? how much did they actully cut out from the movie? do the chinese version also come with the blu-ray

No Chinese version available now. 

Guest Hydrogenic

Lee Min Ho Has a Kim Tan Moment Surfing in LA

No, it′s not déjà vu, but it definitely reminds us of something - a scene straight out of The Heirs to be exact.

Lee Min Ho shared two photos via Instagram on July 10, updating fans on his whereabouts, and it appears he′s pulling a Kim Tan, his popular character on SBS′ The Heirs.

76429855.jpg

Lee Min Ho was spotted in sunny Los Angeles, being a tourist and, of course, surfing.

The actor included the captions, reminiscing about the hit drama, "#actorleeminho #huntington #theheirs #tani #intwoyears #surfing" and "actorleeminho #huntington #theheirs #tani #intwoyears #tourist" with the picture perfect photos.

Lee Min Ho left for the states on July 5 to shoot a spread for Elle magazine. He is currently preparing to star in blockbuster Bounty Hunters.

Guest Eation

No, no subtitles.

what? how much did they actully cut out from the movie? do the chinese version also come with the blu-ray

Ok. how much is the cut from the one they made for public

No, no subtitles.

The theater version is 135 minutes, and the director version is 141 minutes.
Several cutting scenes in the Blu-ray DVD are not including in above 2 versions. Don't know how much they actually cut out.

Guest Eation

No, no subtitles.

Several cutting scenes in the Blu-ray DVD are not including in above 2 versions. Don't know how much they actually cut out.

Thanks. do you think we can get the c-version when it comes out on dvds in china?

No, no subtitles.

Thanks. do you think we can get the c-version when it comes out on dvds in china?

As far as I know, the movie has not been released in China so normally DVDs do not come out until after the show has screened. correct me if I am wrong. The cut LMH with SeolHyun scenes are great. I remember LMH commenting that throughout the filming he was sad, or kept his sad persona so he could be more realistic in his role. However, his happiest period was when he was filming  scenes with SeolHyun. Seeing the cut scenes, I can see what he meant. He looked really happy. They should not have deleted those scenes.  I think they would put those scenes in the Chinese version though if it ever comes out. I would totally want to see the Chinese version and even own it if it has English subs.

No, no subtitles.

According to the news recently, GB has not been approved by China government yet, not only because of the violence, but also the bad guys ( politicians) do not have bad results.
I don't think there will be any c-version DVD if it is not approved to screen in China finally.

• Like 1

Guest Eation

No, no subtitles.

As far as I know, the movie has not been released in China so normally DVDs do not come out until after the show has screened. correct me if I am wrong. The cut LMH with SeolHyun scenes are great. I remember LMH commenting that throughout the filming he was sad, or kept his sad persona so he could be more realistic in his role. However, his happiest period was when he was filming  scenes with SeolHyun. Seeing the cut scenes, I can see what he meant. He looked really happy. They should not have deleted those scenes.  I think they would put those scenes in the Chinese version though if it ever comes out. I would totally want to see the Chinese version and even own it if it has English subs.

I would definitely love to see that version, but why don't the chinese just sell it online instead of holding on to that. I believe it would sell fairly good on any market as blu-rays or DVDs. Yh I saw that comment. but what the movie never touched on for me was that his right hand man betrayed him on the train in that last scene 

Edited by Eation

Guest Eation

No, no subtitles.

According to the news recently, GB has not been approved by China government yet, not only because of the violence, but also the bad guys ( politicians) do not have bad results.
I don't think there will be any c-version DVD if it is not approved to screen in China finally.

woah? The chinese gov't really love to controll public opinions, and protect the politicians image, so people don't start to think that all politicians are corrupt but the irony for me is that the chinese gov't is obviously corrupt themselves.. kekekekekek

Edited by Eation

Guest Eation

As I was reading the first page and getting to know him better I noticed this video, and apparently after his BOF ended the month after he went on a asian FM tour where his popularity kicked in with full power but I noticed mostly how calm he handled the situations despite being just 20yrs and to young to go overseas and sit down with alot of people who were speaking foreign langauges to his mother tongue and he felt at home while sitting with them and fans asking questions. one of the things he dose well that is unnoticed is his level-headness and calmness and it seems like the pressure never gets to his head.. he has obviously good mentality and was way mature for his age back then which help him grow more into his success. personality and calmness means alot but overlooked

Guest Hydrogenic

As I was reading the first page and getting to know him better I noticed this video, and apparently after his BOF ended the month after he went on a asian FM tour where his popularity kicked in with full power but I noticed mostly how calm he handled the situations despite being just 20yrs and to young to go overseas and sit down with alot of people who were speaking foreign langauges to his mother tongue and he felt at home while sitting with them and fans asking questions. one of the things he dose well that is unnoticed is his level-headness and calmness and it seems like the pressure never gets to his head.. he has obviously good mentality and was way mature for his age back then which help him grow more into his success. personality and calmness means alot but overlooked

His good at these things I have been following him for 1 year now and I'm familiar with this. he loves these things he will sing on every countries Tv-channels if possible and do interviews or sit downs. his not afraid of over exposure

Edited by Hydrogenic