Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Hydrogenic

Apparently there is some Promotions going, hurry up and come up with names there is 2 days left.

NAMING EVENT ‘the Umbrella Project of PMZ’! “What’ my name?”

Hello, This is PMZ.
Please naming ‘the PMZ Umbrella Campaign’ proceeding!
The name that selected a winner will be use in a form ‘PMZ Umbrella Project_OOO’.
We are waiting the idea of PMZERs, you! smile-humørikon

1. How
Please comment the name of PMZ Umbrella Campaign that you think, on PMZ Facebook event page!

2. When
Jun. 29(Mon) ~ Jul. 5(Sun) : in Korean Time

3. Announcement of Winner
Jul. 7(Tue)

4. Benefit of Winner
Winner(First): PMZ campaign Umbrella + PMZ Diffuser ( one person )
Second: PMZ campaign Umbrella + PMZ Candle ( one person )
Third: PMZ campaign Umbrella + PMZ x Shoulder bag ( one person )

5. Delivery
August(scheduled)

*This event is restricted to the delivery in Korea.

10561718_851774398230275_54502565872051411693938_851775561563492_677862816842106

Guest HannaP

He changed his clothes :D

CI_zngSVEAAGzEE.jpg

CI_zoToUAAAV1Ru.jpg

CI_zpiEUAAAXQuE.jpg

CI_15U-WgAAZJKl.jpgCI_15biWIAAL5ao.jpg

Cr. Linda

aww.. It's BG ajusshi :lol::lol:

CI_vlTnUYAACIhF.jpgCI_vlWpVAAEZk5T.jpg

Cr. ppiislandd

Edited by HannaP

SooMZies ey.gif for all the updates.  Our boy is looking extra-fine these days :wub:

He already left Bangkok and would be home in a few hours.

64441a2fjw1etq0oyfqcoj20sg0lcmyp.jpg

Minoz Peace says that when he was leaving, he thanked his fans and told them to go home well/ safely (so sweet our boy).  Apart from the fact that it was very late at night, he must have known that many of them flew in to see him and were also flying out to their home countries that evening.  Isn't he just perfect? lovea_org.gif

aed82facjw1etq0ndp256j20xc18gwr4.jpg

So happy to see @NoonMeridian making the time to see our boy hearta_org.gif I'm not sure if you are still active in soompi, but if you can read this, I hope you can find the time to share your account of meeting him (again!) today.  Jinjja, so happy to know that you still love uri Minho lxhhaobang_org.gif

64441a2fjw1etq0fwqgybj20sg0ksmz4.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 6

The translation of the article in Men's Uno China July:

The replacements of Hallyu stars are quick as lightning, but Lee Min Ho enjoyed unbroken popularity for many years as an indicator and a target. 2008 "Boys over flowers" let him stand on the peak of popularity, in 2015 Paeksang Arts Awards, he got the most popular award by "Gangnam 1970", seven years, his works constantly created phenomenal ways, so he always has been most attetion-getting. However, the 28-year-old Li Min Ho, at this moment, he expected to get more than just fans’ fanaticism and loves for an idol, it is the recognition and respect to him being an actor from the general audience.

Every minute of time is not wasted, do the best to create the moment that will not regret when looking back in the future, bring positive energy to more people, which is Lee Min Ho’s self-expectations, and also the direction of his continued efforts in the future.
Please follow us to Paris, under the careful arrangement of Dior Homme, we record Lee Min ho’s unforgettable romantic trip, but also share his thoughts along the way.

Men’s most fascinating moments, must be the state when he is seriously working

Why do you like Lee Min Ho? Because he is a flower boy ? a long-leg Oppa ? an overbearing president? These labels of a male god that captured girls’ hearts, almost all have been created or led by him. Yes, as a member of the Association of good looking, the reasons that fans love him are so superficial, in their minds, "the world around just exists to be his photo frame." But, there must be other reasons that the love at first sight of his appearance can last for seven years.

Compared to the roles he portrayed in dramas, Lee Min Ho himself in the real life is more attractive. He is very faithful, contracted with an unknown and small company to begin his business, now ten years past, regardless of the change of his position , much temptation from others, he never has mind to make a contract with other companies. He respects people, before he participate in a TV program, he will check  information and videos to know the MC well. He is kindhearted, in recent years, through his personal charity platform PMZ, he did many charitable activities, recently,  he contributed one hundred million won in the name of his fan club Minoz to the victims in the disaster areas of Nepal.

Of course, men’s most fascinating moments, must be the state when he is seriously working. It is obviously that Lee Min Ho is intent on each of his works. When he performedCity Hunter”, 90% of the action scenes were completed by himself, scratched by fragments after explosion, car accident during the shooting, these could not prevent him from back to the shooting crew. "Scar" became imprinted in his body by each of his works, and also became his motivation to continue moving forward.

<skipped some parts about Minho's talking in his events before.>

Like now, he knows more clearly what is the significance of his job, "to be an actor, interpret a variety of images, for those who think life is boring, and for those hopeless people, my characters let them see goals, and for those who are experiencing suffering,  also give them force for fighting.”

Because he regards “actor” as a noble profession, so about the works, Lee Min Ho has the principle ofrather go without than have something shoddy". "SinceBoys over Flowers” andHeirs”, more and more people are waiting to see my acting, so my responsibility become larger, but I'm not the type taking lots of works like crazy, I hope my work is kind of a work that can be done only at that time, and I hope I can be a dignified actor."

Time is not going to turn back, so in those precious images, that Lee Min Ho like to record is the best and unique himself at that moment.

Edited by gtLmh0622
  • Like 6

@gtLmh0622 Thanks again chingu for your tireless work blowkiss.gif

LOve this and I totally agree with him %5BEmoticon%5D%20OK%20Asd.gif

"Because he regards “actor” as a noble professionso about the worksLee Min Ho has the principle of rather go without than have something shoddy". Since “Boys over Flowers” and “Heirs”, more and more people are waiting to see my acting, so my responsibility become largerbut I'm not the type taking lots of works like crazyI hope my work is kind of a work that can be done only at that time, and I hope I can be a dignified actor."

New INNISFREE CF was previewed in Thailand---can't wait to see full vid!  lxhqiuguanzhu_org.gif

e3970d78gw1etpzlbx9n3g20by06pe82.gif

cr TrueInside/ FussyAunty via jennylin83_MZ

My, if looks could kill lxhainio_org.gifhuanglianse_org.gif

e3970d78jw1etpw5y3r82j20kt0kujt3.jpg

cr lakokizz via jennylin83_MZ

• Like 5

Guest Hydrogenic

The translation of the article in Men's Uno China July:

The replacements of Hallyu stars are quick as lightning, but Lee Min Ho enjoyed unbroken popularity for many years as an indicator and a target. 2008 "Boys over flowers" let him stand on the peak of popularity, in 2015 Paeksang Arts Awards, he got the most popular award by "Gangnam 1970", seven years, his works constantly created phenomenal ways, so he always has been most attetion-getting. However, the 28-year-old Li Min Ho, at this moment, he expected to get more than just fans’ fanaticism and loves for an idol, it is the recognition and respect to him being an actor from the general audience.

Every minute of time is not wasted, do the best to create the moment that will not regret when looking back in the future, bring positive energy to more people, which is Lee Min Ho’s self-expectations, and also the direction of his continued efforts in the future.
Please follow us to Paris, under the careful arrangement of Dior Homme, we record Lee Min ho’s unforgettable romantic trip, but also share his thoughts along the way.

Men’s most fascinating moments, must be the state when he is seriously working

Why do you like Lee Min Ho? Because he is a flower boy ? a long-leg Oppa ? an overbearing president? These labels of a male god that captured girls’ hearts, almost all have been created or led by him. Yes, as a member of the Association of good looking, the reasons that fans love him are so superficial, in their minds, "the world around just exists to be his photo frame." But, there must be other reasons that the love at first sight of his appearance can last for seven years.

Compared to the roles he portrayed in dramas, Lee Min Ho himself in the real life is more attractive. He is very faithful, contracted with an unknown and small company to begin his business, now ten years past, regardless of the change of his position , much temptation from others, he never has mind to make a contract with other companies. He respects people, before he participate in a TV program, he will check  information and videos to know the MC well. He is kindhearted, in recent years, through his personal charity platform PMZ, he did many charitable activities, recently,  he contributed one hundred million won in the name of his fan club Minoz to the victims in the disaster areas of Nepal.

Of course, men’s most fascinating moments, must be the state when he is seriously working. It is obviously that Lee Min Ho is intent on each of his works. When he performedCity Hunter”, 90% of the action scenes were completed by himself, scratched by fragments after explosion, car accident during the shooting, these could not prevent him from back to the shooting crew. "Scar" became imprinted in his body by each of his works, and also became his motivation to continue moving forward.

<skipped some parts about Minho's talking in his events before.>

Like now, he knows more clearly what is the significance of his job, "to be an actor, interpret a variety of images, for those who think life is boring, and for those hopeless people, my characters let them see goals, and for those who are experiencing suffering,  also give them force for fighting.”

Because he regards “actor” as a noble profession, so about the works, Lee Min Ho has the principle ofrather go without than have something shoddy". "SinceBoys over Flowers” andHeirs”, more and more people are waiting to see my acting, so my responsibility become larger, but I'm not the type taking lots of works like crazy, I hope my work is kind of a work that can be done only at that time, and I hope I can be a dignified actor."

Time is not going to turn back, so in those precious images, that Lee Min Ho like to record is the best and unique himself at that moment.

beautiful articles. I enjoyed reading both articles. Thanks at Gtlmh

Edited by Hydrogenic

Thanks for all the updates Soompi Minoz! :)

Here's one video of the event today. 

Edit;: I apologize -- wasn't aware HannaP posted the same video. 

WIll just share these photos from Happy Virus and Kimsocool:

CJBVTx2UAAAfR_J.jpgCJBVUk7UAAAyR4F.jpg

CJBW92yUMAAsmJ2.jpg

CJBW90OUMAA-rkl.jpg

Edited by Kris Silva
  • Like 6

Chingus  many mucho Thank you  Thumbs Up Smiley Face, Emoticon

I want to see what they say in the video. Everyone looks so happy around him ...Minho effect .. : ) even Mr. No  Smiley Says No Smiley Face, Emoticon      in one photo is happily smiling.

Doesn't his body look more defined under his shirt?

Do you think he started training for BH ?

• Like 2

So he's home and probably sleeping like a baby now :)  

His very beautiful eyes can tell a story just by themselves:

Romance...

9ff0fb0bjw1etqfsnr9gyj20jy0sg40u.jpg

Drama...

9ff0fb0bjw1etqfsqmvofj20l60sgq5f.jpg

Suspense...

9ff0fb0bjw1etqfsp0zptj20k20sgq59.jpg

...and of course, COMEDY! heia_org.gif

71f38850jw1etqb3palkyj21lh26x4fp.jpg

BONUS:  Even when closed, still so beautiful....:wub::wub:

CJByKqDVEAAzAaR.jpg

cr as tagged

Next up is Japan on July 11/12 for the special screenings of GB and Fan Meet.  

Hope he performs THANK YOU as Minoz Japan is preparing something special for it.  

I remember someone here was looking for the ENG-subbed video of THANK YOU.  I found it and the feels are definitely more pronounced :wub:

Enjoy!

cr DC MINOZ 

• Like 6

Minoz are overjoyed that LMH was in a bright, chirpy mood when he arrived in SEL despite lack of sleep (he arrived at 7:40 am) :phew:

8fa669c5jw1etqawvdlcej20v91jlqbc.jpg

And he does look more handsome in early sunlight :wub:

005vrVb8jw1etqjjz0b2vj318g0v0jx2.jpg

He was even laughing when he was asked to stand in the corner by the sheriff in front of him :lol:

8fa669c5jw1etqax1a19wj20v91jlaiv.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 4

Guest Hydrogenic

I am looking for Gangnam blues chinese version and do they come with the DVD blue rays? there is apparently love interest and new ending

Edited by Hydrogenic