Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest HannaP

Min Ho arrived safely in Thailand

CI6neZmUwAAz8ZY.jpg

CI6nc0mUAAAqZj-.jpg

CI6rSKTVAAELy5g.jpg

CI6pcDJUwAAoei9.jpg

Cr. as tagged

CI6raPPUMAAtpk0.jpg

Picture of the fans waiting for Min Ho at the airport

CI6l7rWUsAER0xK.jpg

:D Cr. as tagged

Edited by HannaP

@roshinip he is soooo handsome and sexy in those pictures! I'm at work and I can't watch the videos until later tonight:(

Chingus ,Thank you for the photos!

@ Roshi , I always count on you for keeping me updated with the pics and links you  provide.

Komawo!

@HannaP

your last pic with Minoz on top of the ladders is to die for :D:D

Those fans went to meet Minho with all the necessary gear !

They gave me ideas for what I should do if I ever go to see him in an airport!

• Like 2

The translation of the article by Kenny Chan in Men's Uno Malaysia July:

Lee Min Ho - the child kissed by God

"Even now I give up, is a dead end, I intend to fight it."

This scene is like a nail fixed in my mind and can’t not be wiped. Vexatious and lost-minded eyes, slightly trembling lips, such Lee Min Ho with hidding violence and misgivings, is not who we are familiar with. In our impression, he should be a joyful,  sweet and bright long-leg Oppa. That indistinct gloomy just like a bomb threw to us   - Lee Min Ho also has this different side !! This scene is in his screen debut - "Gangnam 1970 "(Gangnam Blues).

Unlike the performances in dramas, Lee Min Ho completely elevated his acting to another level. He showed a legend that a young scavenger became a gangster as “Big Brother” occasionally and the process of one man with nothing then have the desires of anything.

The story takes place in the seventies of the Gangnam District, Lee Min Ho protrayed a young man in poverty and distress, good at fighting, forcing to join gangs work, and later brought huge profits to the gang by means of land speculation, he became a “Big Brother”, but also lit a bonfire in the political arena. But actually, this tough guy was very tender, he used fists to protect his love, defended his family with the land. Lee Min Ho’s acting, touched an emotional level, let the viewers feel like diving down to the bottom of water, delighted by sinking deeply, that is already beyond the standard.

Maybe the name of Lee Min Ho is like a burst. But, before he became a famous long-leg-male-god, he has played the no name roles like waiters in several dramas, also only eared 50,000 won per day by shooing magazine photos, comparing to last year, he went to China to attend an event by 10 minutes, need more than 80 security gaurds to protect him, Lee Min Ho seems to be the mainstay of Hallyu storm through Asia, his worth is surely different from the past.

It all began from "Boys over flowers". Perhaps the Taiwan version of "Meteor Garden" has been burning too fiercely in the memory of general public, so that it caused a great sensation in the preparation of remaking by South Korea. While Lee Min Ho played the leading man of four boys Goo Jun Pyo (the role that Jerry Yen played as Daoming Si), Lee Min Ho followed a logical train of thought, became most popular guy. He also received the recognition by getting the best newcomer (TV) Award at the 45th Paeksang Arts Awards and the best newcomer Award at KBS Drama Awards. And then, there is a name Lee Min Ho in the Hallyu history.

Then each of his works got lots of attentions, "Personal Taste", "City Hunter", "faith" and "heirs", got highly ratings and excellent reputation. Lee Min Ho seemed to have the spring in his legs, his career had amazing jumps as a parabola. Lee Min Ho is like  a child kissed by God, established his top place in the turbulent Hallyu waves.

Since then, his every moves were viewed by the media and fans with super magnifying glass. Imagine that, a young man in a comfortable and carefree life, how much fear and discomfort he has when he had to stand on the stage to face this gigantic world suddenly. I can imagine the panicked look of Lee Min Ho when he first in the vitality of civilization, but he did not choose to escape, he learned to improve his own behavior, strive to be an admirable oppa more carefully.

Of course, this does not mean he is false, there are a lot of details in his life and evaluations proving that he is a person with true nature. Such a high position like male God he is today, in fact, he can took some more aesthetic film easily to fit into the mainstream society. And the people around him also curiously asked Lee Min Ho  why he took the role in "Gangnam 1970", his answer is straightforward, "If I just want to make money, certainly I do not  take this film, but as an actor soon to be 30-year-old, I have bigger ambitions and higher goals. I have to find my position accurately by the wide range of acting talent." he said.

The world is operated in a crazy speed, a great mass of information flows, "Gangnam 1970" come and gone. The only constancy is Lee Min Ho has a consistent manner and desire to crush the burden of being a romantic idol. To date, Lee Min Ho is still walking on the road of evolution. For the evolution of history, we must be patient, anyway, those children kissed by God, seldom have bad luck.

Edited by gtLmh0622
  • Like 7

Thanks mucho @gtLmh0622 for the above trans.  I am sure that it wasn't easy to translate since the writer got very poetic :) he was clearly smitten by our boy.  We eagerly await your next work :wub:

Thanks y'all for the updates hug.gif

Can't wait to see our boy unmasked later! 

Have to say, though, that despite (or because of) the mask, his eyes have become even more expressive.

Lookin' fierce here....

81556bb9jw1etouj8g02xj20bu0hswg6.jpg

....and so much the warm namja in this hearta_org.gif

73de01dbgw1etomxca6r2j21jk0vntif.jpg

Read fan accounts in BKK that the fans got rained on while waiting for him outside the airport VIP exit.  But he made the long wait worthwhile by graciously waving at them and even remembered to gesture "Sawasdee"!  So warm, our boy qq_org.gif

64441a2fjw1etotpuqe2wj20qo0htta7.jpg

The Innisfree event is in the early PM.  He will be leaving late tonight to go back to Seoul.  More pictures are coming!!! jubel_g.gif

cr as tagged 

• Like 5

Where is he flying off to?

According to info available to me, he's heading to Thailand to attend the Innisfree Event :)

Cr owners

Hi roshinip, thanks for sharing the info. He's wearing a protective facemask again, which is a common sight in Korea due to MERS. :P

True, but he still shook hands with all the fans at the airport. Hopefully, he used some antibacterial lotion.

Here are the Innisfree videos:  

Hi Kris Silva, thanks for sharing the video. NICE. Ye, I guess he doesn't want to disappoint the fans who were there - LMH has been so good towards his fans, we know this.....:P

• Like 2

More ICN FANCAMS [20150702]

Amazing how a few seconds of walking in the airport can inspire so many videos.  I always love the songs they use :wub: Plus it's always heartwarming to see our boy being so gracious with his Minoz up until the last moment when he can no longer see them smilie_love_190.gif

CI62XL6UMAAOEMh.jpg

>>>from 아르시스 .arsis

>>>from Minoz Toz

Naughty eyes :P

CI6zfWYVAAEhfTT.jpg

cr as tagged

Edited by pixie0622
  • Like 7

While waiting for his arrival at the Innisfree event, thought I'd share these beautiful photos from the GN'70 Photobook.

LMH, The Actor lovea_org.gif

e3970d78jw1etniog8zgrj20p018g464.jpg

e3970d78jw1etniopgczvj20p018gagb.jpg

e3970d78jw1etniotlnu4j20p018ggv2.jpge3970d78jw1etnin549gjj20p018gdmj.jpge3970d78jw1etniomokzrj20rh18g111.jpge3970d78jw1etnioxm8r3j20p018g0yj.jpg

Photobook also contains BTS pics that show a happy LMH :wub:

e3970d78jw1etnio9pfrlj20p018gq9s.jpge3970d78jw1etnio8gjo5j20p018gdl8.jpgWith Director Yoo Hae3970d78jw1etnioe3auqj20p018g10u.jpg

scans by jennylin83_MZ 

• Like 6

Guest Hydrogenic

11703166_852031251556706_8398883082206621908147_852031494890015_6339204662571197

More photos from yesterdays airport

11216799_852186941541137_20011490086189311700802_852186904874474_789542901269543

Seems like his looking up to see some fans on the 1st floor

More photos

11703093_852186861541145_58124304160282411227865_852186731541158_213183838760624

Why are all posts merging to together????

Edited by Hydrogenic

When will the event begin? 

The translation of the article by Kenny Chan in Men's Uno Malaysia July:

Lee Min Ho - the child kissed by God

"Even now I give up, is a dead end, I intend to fight it."

This scene is like a nail fixed in my mind and can’t not be wiped. Vexatious and lost-minded eyes, slightly trembling lips, such Lee Min Ho with hidding violence and misgivings, is not who we are familiar with. In our impression, he should be a joyful,  sweet and bright long-leg Oppa. That indistinct gloomy just like a bomb threw to us   - Lee Min Ho also has this different side !! This scene is in his screen debut - "Gangnam 1970 "(Gangnam Blues).

Unlike the performances in dramas, Lee Min Ho completely elevated his acting to another level. He showed a legend that a young scavenger became a gangster as “Big Brother” occasionally and the process of one man with nothing then have the desires of anything.

The story takes place in the seventies of the Gangnam District, Lee Min Ho protrayed a young man in poverty and distress, good at fighting, forcing to join gangs work, and later brought huge profits to the gang by means of land speculation, he became a “Big Brother”, but also lit a bonfire in the political arena. But actually, this tough guy was very tender, he used fists to protect his love, defended his family with the land. Lee Min Ho’s acting, touched an emotional level, let the viewers feel like diving down to the bottom of water, delighted by sinking deeply, that is already beyond the standard.

Maybe the name of Lee Min Ho is like a burst. But, before he became a famous long-leg-male-god, he has played the no name roles like waiters in several dramas, also only eared 50,000 won per day by shooing magazine photos, comparing to last year, he went to China to attend an event by 10 minutes, need more than 80 security gaurds to protect him, Lee Min Ho seems to be the mainstay of Hallyu storm through Asia, his worth is surely different from the past.

It all began from "Boys over flowers". Perhaps the Taiwan version of "Meteor Garden" has been burning too fiercely in the memory of general public, so that it caused a great sensation in the preparation of remaking by South Korea. While Lee Min Ho played the leading man of four boys Goo Jun Pyo (the role that Jerry Yen played as Daoming Si), Lee Min Ho followed a logical train of thought, became most popular guy. He also received the recognition by getting the best newcomer (TV) Award at the 45th Paeksang Arts Awards and the best newcomer Award at KBS Drama Awards. And then, there is a name Lee Min Ho in the Hallyu history.

Then each of his works got lots of attentions, "Personal Taste", "City Hunter", "faith" and "heirs", got highly ratings and excellent reputation. Lee Min Ho seemed to have the spring in his legs, his career had amazing jumps as a parabola. Lee Min Ho is like  a child kissed by God, established his top place in the turbulent Hallyu waves.

Since then, his every moves were viewed by the media and fans with super magnifying glass. Imagine that, a young man in a comfortable and carefree life, how much fear and discomfort he has when he had to stand on the stage to face this gigantic world suddenly. I can imagine the panicked look of Lee Min Ho when he first in the vitality of civilization, but he did not choose to escape, he learned to improve his own behavior, strive to be an admirable oppa more carefully.

Of course, this does not mean he is false, there are a lot of details in his life and evaluations proving that he is a person with true nature. Such a high position like male God he is today, in fact, he can took some more aesthetic film easily to fit into the mainstream society. And the people around him also curiously asked Lee Min Ho  why he took the role in "Gangnam 1970", his answer is straightforward, "If I just want to make money, certainly I do not  take this film, but as an actor soon to be 30-year-old, I have bigger ambitions and higher goals. I have to find my position accurately by the wide range of acting talent." he said.

The world is operated in a crazy speed, a great mass of information flows, "Gangnam 1970" come and gone. The only constancy is Lee Min Ho has a consistent manner and desire to crush the burden of being a romantic idol. To date, Lee Min Ho is still walking on the road of evolution. For the evolution of history, we must be patient, anyway, those children kissed by God, seldom have bad luck.

Amazing read thanks.. 

• Like 1

Guest Hydrogenic

I think there is an Error in the entire forum.. Posts are merging together whether you make 10 new posts or 3.. I guess this forum is going back to the stoneages

Edited by Hydrogenic

I think there is an Error in the entire forum.. Posts are merging together whether you make 10 new posts or 3.. I guess this forum is going back to the stoneages

I witnessed it with my lastest post as well. I didn't thought it was an error. but I will try again and see. Yes they are merging together automatically? 

Edited by Geolyvseven

Guest Hydrogenic

I witnessed it with my lastest post as well. I didn't thought it was an error. but I will try again and see. Yes they are merging together automatically? 

true that SMH. first the platform is so outdated and the 2nd thing is that it has many errors

Guest Hydrogenic

Lee Min-ho to hold 'birthday party' with Chinese fans

Korean actor Lee Min-ho will hold birthday celebrations with fans in China, according to a Chinese report Wednesday.

Lee turned 28 on June 22. A Chinese media outlet, Xin Kuai Bao, reported that Lee will hold a “Thank You” fan meeting on July 23 in Guangzhou.

“Thank You” is the name of a song dedicated to fans, sung by Lee and released on his birthday.

0067imlyjw1et3v4wxn0nj30no0zkdnb_zps8dfz

The Chinese news outlet reported that Lee wanted to meet Chinese fans before enlisting in his mandatory military service.

Lee was recently cast in the Chinese action film “Bounty Hunters” besides Hong Kong actor Wallace Chung.

Directed by Korean director Shin Tae-ra, the 35-billion-won movie will be shot in a number of Asian locations, including Korea, China, Malaysia and Thailand.

Lee is a celebrated Hallyu icon in several Asian countries, including China. He is known for appearing in hit TV dramas like “Boys Over Flowers” (2009) and “The Heirs” (2013).

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201507021538579927036_2

Edited by Hydrogenic