Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

NEWS about SNS award

150701 KBS 연예수첩 배우 이민호, 한국정보화진흥원장상수상

cr  goodboySR

이민호, SNS산업대상 '정보화진흥원장상' / YTN

cr YTN NEWS

• Like 4

Men's Uno Taiwan:  http://tw.mensuno.asia/node/4677
Four areas can be clicked on the left top, but seems only Taiwan and Hong Kong update to July.

And the following are the translation for Q&A of above article:

M: Men's Uno
L:  Lee Min Ho

M: What’s the feedback of you acting? And what attitude are you with when facing this work?
L: While acting is my job, but also because of the dramas, it makes me to experience kinds of life, it can be said that the dramas opened my eyes, through the interpretation of different characters, I can be more mature and acute in the mood. And I like to use a book to describe my attitude to my works, if I were a book, in the beginning,  may be jump bestseller list and get everyone’s attention because of fresh and fun, but if I could be on top and have everyone’s concerned continuously? This needs intension in the book, not just the cover of everyone’s first looking. So I always do my best for every job and let everyone see my intention and breakthrough, this is my attitude to my works.

M: The impression given to the audience through your works is relatively calm and placid. Is your personality same as the characters? Or just contrary ?
L: The personalities of some roles I have played are really close to me, of course that  became well bases of performing. But frankly, sometimes I am very outgoing, likes to be on intimate terms with others. But sometimes I would shut myself up, cut off contact with others. About my personality, it is really hard to precisely define what a person I am ! (Laughing)

M: You have told the media that "when looking back to the role Kim Jung Da in “Gangnam 1970”, I could not see my young and tender, the temperament seemed to completely changed" If this role is a watershed, which part do you think have a significant change?
L: In fact, when I was involved in a role more diligently, I would find that it seems there are more and more new things being set up in my heart, Kim Jung Da in  "Gangnam 1970", he was struggling to climb up from the hopeless situation in order to depart from his miserable life, while the opposite, I think from then on, some new parts of mine are remodeling slowly through the story that role experienced.

M: The roles of leading actor in Korean dramas like you are in “Boys over flowers” and “Heirs” are usually portrayed as intimate, affectionate, quiet dedication of "warm man". In real life, Do you think you are a "warm man"?
L: I'd never thought whether I am a "warm man" or not. But maybe the ways I speak or express my ideas are more implicit, such “warm” ways let me move toward to a "warm man"! ...... Ah, I want to ask my friends and fans if I am a "warm man". (laughing)

M: What things you would do for your favorite girl to make her feel "warm"?
L: not just a favorite girl, I do with the people around me “truly”, especially my fans. I don’t like to create a certain image to make myself look better, or deliberately to hide some of my shortcomings, so I thinksincerely”, that’s what I make people feel warm.

M: You have been to Taiwan and Hong Kong many times, are there anything that fans of these two places done to make you particularly impressed ?
L: I first came to Taiwan to promote "Boys over flowers", and now I'm still obsessed with Taiwan, because there are a lot of fans continuously supporting me. And when the concert in Hong Kong in March this year, because it is my first fan meeting in Hong Kong, I really had a little bit of tension while the beginning, but as the whole concert running, they showed enthusiasm unimaginable , and their looking that fully invested in really impressed me very, very deeply.

Edited by gtLmh0622
  • Like 8

Guest Hydrogenic

[LeeMinHo "고마워요" surprise project from Minoz Japan]

fc2_2014-07-22_22-35-07-017.jpg

[LeeMinHo "고마워요" surprise project]

We want to do a surprise present to LeeMinHo for his performance in Japan on July 12!
We guess that he will sing "고마워요" song.
Let's make the whole place the pink color as a "surprise" to LeeMinHo when he start singing "고마워요" song.
It's our feeling of『Thank you』to send him from all which are in the meeting place.

[Pink meeting place]
We want to bring a penlight to everybody.
We cover a penlight with a pink colored cellophane sheets only at the time of "고마워요".
Usually, the white penlights change quickly to pink instantly.

[The timing?]
When the intro music started, please change a penlight into pink!
(Don't flying start! Lol)

☆The meeting place will change to the sweet pink only when he sings "고마워요" ☆

A meeting place becomes the pink color.. We hope he will notice our gift.

Of course it is not a compulsion.
We would be happy if you could approve this.

We can make a big success if you join us on that day.

Thank you,

http://shlonger.com/eb4701198db6185edafb3d0d7c28b0c1

Edited by Hydrogenic

Lee Min Ho receives an award from 'Korea SNS Industry Awards'

Lee Min Ho received an award from 'Korea SNS Industry Awards.'

On June 30th, a representative of actor Lee Min Ho's management agency announced that Lee Min Ho has received an award from '2015 Korea SNS Industry Awards.'

Lee Min Ho is well known for the continuous communication that he makes with his fans through SNS, and he was given an award in recognition for promoting SNS to many fans all across the world.

'SNS Industry Awards' is organized and sponsored by the SNS Industry Development Corporation of Korea, National Development Agency of Korea, and Korea Information Society Agency.

Lee Min Ho has the highest number of SNS followers among all Korean celebrities, and he owns Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LINE accounts at the moment. Lee Min Ho continuously uploads many different contents on the SNS in order to share news about recent and upcoming activities with his fans, and the wide usage of SNS has made a significant contribution in further spread of the Korean Wave.

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/lee-min-ho-receives-an-award-from-korea-044101904.html

Edited by Geolyvseven
  • Like 7

LMH: not just a favorite girl, I do with the people around me “truly”especially my fans. I don’t like to create a certain image to make myself look better, or deliberately to hide some of my shortcomingsso I think “sincerely”that’s what I make people feel warm.

And that, everybody, is our boy, Lee Min Ho.  For 9 years running, always TRUE.  :wub:  

For any cynics out there, feel free to backread this thread and you will know for yourself why we love him more every day.  

Thank you chingu @gtLmh0622 for the trans blow-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

MEN'S UNO TAIWAN COVER (making the rare feat of being in Men's Uno in 4 countries on same month) %5BEmoticon%5D%20OK%20Asd.gif

aed82facjw1etnpikw9gpj20he0m877t.jpg

Magnificent Minho vil2-love.gif

aed82facjw1etmbpl4g3sj237k2eokjo.jpgvia Minoz Peace

P.S. I found the full (?) interview on Men's Uno Malaysia >>> HERE  I wonder if the transcript is the same as the one published for Men's Uno Taiwan Emoticon-Think.gif

Edited by pixie0622
add postscript
  • Like 7

Daily View: Top Hallyu stars in Taiwan 2015

CIvNO5SUwAAnvwZ.jpg

male                                    

1. Lee Min Ho    

2. Kim Soo Hyun                 

3. Lee Tae Min-shinee        

4. Park Yoo Chun-jyj           

5. Kim Jaejoong-jyj              

Cr: Dailyview.tw

Edited by Geolyvseven
  • Like 7

P.S. I found the full (?) interview on Men's Uno Malaysia >>> HERE  I wonder if the transcript is the same as the one published for Men's Uno Taiwan Emoticon-Think.gif

That is a long writing by Kenny Chan, not the full interview.
The title is "Lee Min Ho - the child kissed by God" .

Edited by gtLmh0622
  • Like 4

Lee Min Ho receives an award from 'Korea SNS Industry Awards'

Lee Min Ho received an award from 'Korea SNS Industry Awards.'

On June 30th, a representative of actor Lee Min Ho's management agency announced that Lee Min Ho has received an award from '2015 Korea SNS Industry Awards.'

Lee Min Ho is well known for the continuous communication that he makes with his fans through SNS, and he was given an award in recognition for promoting SNS to many fans all across the world.

'SNS Industry Awards' is organized and sponsored by the SNS Industry Development Corporation of Korea, National Development Agency of Korea, and Korea Information Society Agency.

Lee Min Ho has the highest number of SNS followers among all Korean celebrities, and he owns Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LINE accounts at the moment. Lee Min Ho continuously uploads many different contents on the SNS in order to share news about recent and upcoming activities with his fans, and the wide usage of SNS has made a significant contribution in further spread of the Korean Wave.

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/lee-min-ho-receives-an-award-from-korea-044101904.html

Hi, thanks for sharing this. So NICE of him that despite of his busy schedules he still finds time to update all his SNS. This shows "fan-service" - so good that he's trying to reach-out to all his fans. That's why, I feel happy that he's being recognized for his influence online by being awarded for his efforts to do thisLee Min Ho was awarded with the Director of the National Information Society Agency Award. It is an annual event held by the SNS Industry Development Institute. :P

• Like 5

That is a long writing by Kenny Chan, not the full interview.
The title is "Lee Min Ho - the child kissed by God" .

@gtLmh

Thank you gtLmh. I find his interviews every time more complete and more mature.

It s so satisfying to see our baby boy to continue to be honest and the same person he was when he gave his first interviews as @ pixie said.

Now having the experience is more eloquent and clear to his answers .

Our baby is growing and we  witness his journey from a young  20 y old heartthrob to a mature man and actor who knows clearly what he wants and where he stands.

gtLmh it will be so great to hv the whole interview. even so is great to read part of it.

• Like 6

Guest roshinip

Today's airport pix, have a safe flight, Mino :D:D

11112810_418482741676677_707948033559772

10314528_418482765010008_208634154438052

10369231_418482735010011_773988798541821

11539598_418482755010009_568641601367126

Cr owners

Edited by roshinip