Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Hydrogenic

Minoz Chile

#‎Happy29thBirthdayLeeMinHo‬ Lee Minho (이민호) Nuestro regalo acaba de ser entregado en la oficina de Starhaus Entertainment smile-humørikon Esperamos que a nuestro Minho le guste.. son zapatillas hechas en Chile con aplicaciones de cuero de salmón grin-humørikon
Happy Birthday Minho!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4n_1Lkt5l8&feature=youtu.be

10312502_869343636484295_507635271186670

11111077_869343539817638_622354246080973

Indonesia Minoz

Video with there party pics included..

Guest Hydrogenic

Minoz Peru

(ANUNCIO)
Estimados Minoz.
Nos complace anunciar la presentación del grupo Boys on Top con covers de Shinee en la proyección organizada por el cumpleaños de Lee Min-ho de este Domingo 28 de junio a las 3p.m. Gracias muchachos. Mayores detalles del evento https://www.facebook.com/events/348205345386591/

Minoz buen día, ya en Corea se celebra el cumpleaños N° 29 de Lee Min Ho, vamos todas a saludarlo y crear tendencia en Twitter usando el siguiente hashtag: ‪#‎Happy29thBirthdayLeeMinHo‬

Mencionen a : @ActorLeeMinHo / @StarhausM y también a @MinozPeru para darles RT.

Minoz Perú FC.

11156191_900060353394488_66997295424485611009201_1087908564557020_47120684647494

Minoz Brazil

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE MINHO OPPA

(I don't feel comfortable posting there poster because its ship related with Park Min Young)

Guest Hydrogenic

Boliva, Venezuela and Morocco Minoz

10888935_1612577188989238_39367286556619

1546059_864464426966827_3576737952499834

Venezuela

Las Minoz de Venezuela en esta ocasión no celebraron el cumpleaños de Lee MinHo ya que el día 4 de Julio celebrarán el 5° Aniversario de Minoz Latinoamérica y el 4° Aniversario de Minoz Venezuela.

A su vez están organizando una campaña para recaudar fondos a beneficio de un chico Venezolano que le diagnosticaron "linfoma no hodgkin folicular" y es amigo de una de nuestras Minoz de Venezuela.

El linfoma no Hodgkin es un tipo de cáncer producido en el sistema linfático. El sistema linfático está constituido por la linfa, los vasos linfáticos, ganglios linfáticos, bazo, amígdalas, timo y médula ósea..

Nuestras Minoz colaborarán recaudando fondos mediante donaciones y la venta de pulseras confeccionadas por la hermana del chico afectado.

Esperamos contar con la colaboración de todas las minoz de Venezuela y con la colaboración de todas las minoz de Latinoamérica en la difusión de esta campaña tan importante.

MINOZ ES AMOR y nuestros Fans Clubes se distinguen por realizar obras sociales que benefician a los más necesitados en nuestros países y nuestros continentes. Ese es el ejemplo que hemos seguido gracias al ser humano noble y maravilloso del que somos fans, Lee MinHo.

10458746_437105399784964_249990404535230

Morocco

Happy 29th Birthday Lee Min Ho
youuuuu and only youuuuuuu - appy 29th Birthday Min Ho
I hope you get the chance to celebrate it in the middle of your family Looooooove you Min Ho
‪#‎MoroccanMinoz‬

1514986_913616075366307_7204307003575409

Edited by Hydrogenic

Guest Hydrogenic

Minoz Paraguay

TODAS LAS MINOZ DEL PARAGUAY Y EL MUNDO LES DESEAMOS UN FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS A NUESTRO QUERIDO LEE MINHO!!!
Agradezco a Dios porque este gran hombre haya existido, Lee Minho mantente fuerte y sano ! Y que cumplas muchos años más !! GRACIAS POR TODO!! Emoticono smile Emoticono heart Emoticono heart Emoticono heart Sigue luchando por lo que te gusta , las MINOZ te acompañaremos hasta el final ★★

11537939_931514010225038_363783631634976

Minoz Sir Lanka

Lee Minho (이민호) happy birthday to you.... ......

'More than cakes, more than gifts, more than anything
Oppa has one thing
It is like a happy birthday in everyday
Oppa love you loads, proud to be a Minoz

May this year be filled with loadz of love, happiness, joy and more work.'

P.S. Let's trend ‪#‎Happy29thBirthdayLeeMinHo

11037212_941868702503146_513315762556380

I loved This Fans message

11147567_1637786169777673_86400749004259

Cr: Rosita Fernando

Tx for the upvotes.. :wub:

Edited by Hydrogenic

Guest Moonrain

Happy Birthday Minho-ssi :)

Happy Birthday Chingu @pixie0622 :)

On this special day, I wish you both the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come!

eb2575c9gw1etcs422x3kj20qo0k0q4m.jpgedit: as far as i can remember, we have 2 more soompi minoz also celebrating their birthday today, so a very happy birthday to you chingus :)

Edited by Moonrain

@Hydrogenic 

I'd like to ask you not to upload Minho's family's private photo here unless it was published officially.

We respect his private life and his family is also included in it.

As far as I remember, the only family member whose photo was published officially was his mother. Even his sister's photo was taken with Minho when she was a child. At his first fan meeting Minho said he didn't want to introduce his sister to the fans there, because he worried that his sister's photo would be released. And we never saw his father's photo anywhere officially.

@pixie0622 , @gaeingoh (thank you, pixie) and others who are lucky to have the same birthday with Minho

Happy Birthday! Wish you all the best!

Edited by zinnia
  • Like 5

OMG....his words...I just can't.....lovea_org.gif [thank you @alovebof for sharing the ENG lyrics]

Are we sure he's talking to us, Minoz? [just kidding heia_org.gif]

Love these words>>>"Time will pass but my heart longs for you, always. The warmth deep inside my heart is my stronghold. We'll always be together, you and I.  For all eternity, as we are now."  Aw shucks.smiley_emoticons_JC_greencupid.gif

CIET1A5UYAAcKN1.jpg

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, uri Lee Min Ho.  

I am thinking of you on your birthday and holding you close to my heart.  I pray for your happiness, of course, but also for a greater sense of fulfillment in everything that you do...for a feeling of closeness with those you love....for confidence and enjoyment in all that makes you special to others...and for a deep and abiding peace within your heart.  

========

Thank you to those who remember th_blow-kiss-smiley.gif  The other Soompi Minoz who shares the birthday with me and LMH is dear @gaeingoh 

happybday3.jpg

• Like 7

Guest Hydrogenic

@Hydrogenic 

I'd like to ask you not to upload Minho's family's private photo here unless it was published officially.

As far as I remember, the only family member whose photo was published officially was his mother. Even his sister's photo was taken with Minho when she was a child. At his first fan meeting Minho said he didn't want to introduce his sister to the fans there, because he worried that his sister's photo would be released. And we never saw his father's photo anywhere officially.

just quoting Morocco Minoz and tbh didn't even notice until you pointed out.. No worries the pic is removed.

Btw.. I wish happy birthday to our own Soompi Minoz member, and ofcourse the veteran of them all and the ships captain

4e0837d5.jpg

Edited by Hydrogenic

Guest Moonrain

Minho's message of thanks :)

Link

694c55d8gw1etctr9ee1vj20nk0d1aan.jpg

he cant hold back his laughter. so cute this 3 year old :wub:

Youtube Version

Cr: Lee Min Ho World

Japanese Version

938184a2gw1etcuk3783cj20zk0k0diq.jpg

Link

Edited by Moonrain

Translation of Minho's message

Hello, this is Lee Min Ho.

A great many people celebrated my birthday, and I really appreciate it and I'm happy.

This is a really gloomy and sad birthday because it is my last one of the twenties[he chuckles], but I think I can enjoy it thanks to you.

Thank you again for celebrating my birthday, and I wish you'll be always happy.

Thank you.

• Like 10

Lee Min Ho Surprises Fans with Song ′Thank You′ on Birthday

2015.06.22 18:58 Newsen Lee Min Ji

Lee Min Ho has released Thank You, a song for his fans, in time for his birthday.

Lee Min Ho surprised fans with Thank You, a song he wrote himself, through his official fanclub MINOZ on June 22. The song is a gift that expresses Lee Min Ho′s thankful heart for the the fans, who have supported him for nine years.

Lee Min Ho Surprises Fans with Song ′Thank You′ on Birthday

Thank You was composed by Hwang Chan Hee, who created Lee Min Ho′s first special album, My Everything, for the fans in May 2013, and Lee Min Ho′s thankful heart for his fans is expressed in the lyrics he penned himself.

The lyrics contain Lee Min Ho′s heart for his fans who have shown their unchanging love since his debut.

Lee Min Ho stated why he gifted fans with the song through his agency, Starhaus Entertainment, saying "Because the fans were with me since my debut, my 20s were more meaningful and happy. I wanted to create memories with the fans. Following the song′s release in Korea, the song will be available to fans all around the world.

Lee Min Ho′s love for his fans is exceptional. Last year, Lee Min Ho created a donation site, PROMIZ, combining his name and his fanclub′s name (MINOZ), participating in joint donation activities, most recently donating 100 million won in the fanclub′s name to UNICEF for the Nepal earthquake victims. MINOZ has been pouring its strength into various charities and donation efforts through Lee Min Ho′s name.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is set to star in upcoming blockbuster Bounty Hunters. Bounty Hunters is set in various cities across Asia, centered on the stories of bounty hunters, and is being hailed the most-anticipated film of 2016.

Photo credit: Starhaus Entertainment

credit: official mwave

Happy 29th Birthday Minho yaa~~ Be happy and healthy always! Thank you for always giving us happiness through your drama and movie. I'll look forward to see your upcoming movie BOUNTY HUNTERS. FIGHTING!! ^_^

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 8

@Hydrogenic 

@pixie0622 , @gaeingoh (thank you, pixie) and others who are lucky to have the same birthday with Minho

Happy Birthday! Wish you all the best!

@zinnia

Thank you my friend for the Birthday wishes and remembering my birthday. It was such a happy occasion to celebrate my birthday with the most adorable and much loved Minho.  So happy to see he has so many fans all over the world who has gone to such an effort to celebrate his birthday ..  Best wishes and Happy Birthday to you too Minho, from me to you ....

Edited by gaeingoh
  • Like 3

@pixie0622 and @gaeingoh - HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dearest co-Minoz here at Soompi!!!!:D:P  When I tweeted last night for almost an hour to join everyone partying in the net, I was wracking my brain of who were those with the same birthday with our dear LMH here at Soompi. . . I remember having fun last year and this was one of them ~ Thank goodness to the reminders/greetings of my ever reliable friends here, kekeke!!!  Well, it's still June 22nd in my side of the globe so not yet late to extend my greetings to both of you my lovely ladies!!! 

Have fun and celebrate well your special day sweeties!!!;) 

• Like 2

The lyrics of his new song is really touching.

Actually, tears welled up in my eyes when I first listened to it last midnight.

And I was not alone according to DC LMH gall.

The most touching part for me is "Be happy. I mean that with all my heart." Do you know why?

We k-Minoz all smiled at it, because we're really accustomed to these words of his.

I don't know if you guys already knew it, but when Minho holds a fan sign event, he normally writes his autograph and adds a postscript saying "늘 행복하세요" meaning 'Be always happy' or 'Wish you'll be always happy' in almost every case unless a fan requests it otherwise.

It's like his signature message and I thought jokingly that it's his default mode phrase. ^^

When he gave the acceptance speech at Paeksang Popularity Award last month, he mentioned these words again, but chances are that you guys didn't realize them. Seeing a gif containing translation of his speech, I felt the need to correct some of it, but because of my laziness I didn't bother then. But after listening to his song, I felt the urge I couldn't neglect this time. The part I wanted to correct was "Fans would tell me that I made them happy, but today, my fans is the source of my happiness."

Actually, he said, "I say to my fans a lot, 'Be always happy', but today you[he was saying to his fans] made a very happy day for me."

When I listened to his voice singing 'Be happy. I mean that with all my heart', I just realized how true he's been to his words, that it's anything but a default mode phrase, that he really meant it all this time, and that he sincerely wishes happiness to all of us.

His lyrics felt like he spoke to me directly. Felt so simple, so straightforward, and hence so touching.

Edited by zinnia
  • Like 14

So the birthday surprise event starhaus talked about IS the song he wrote :lol: I was too greedy thinking there might be another event xD

Ahh his song is a killer! Thank you @zinnia for the insight, I've noticed that he always says be happy and stay healthy for his minoz, the part " be happy, I mean that with all my heart. I simply want to give back for the love you've given" is my favorite, he said it so many times about how he wishes to give back the love he received which he showed in many occasions ❤️

loved his SNS update today, 3-yr-old excited to check his gifts :P it's funny how he was sitting on the floor while Choco had a pillow beneath him and he was more well-dressed than our bb lol but is it okay to be jealous of Choco? It's that awkward moment when you wish you were Choco .. I'm not in my right mind I guess *sigh*

• Like 4

@Latifah_

Choco is a lady dog. ^^ And the pillow she sat on is one of many presents DC LMH gallery sent to him today.

Minho opened a present for Choco first rather than his.

And we have every reason to be jealous of her. ^^

• Like 11