Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Finally ,
 pixie you posted it.
I dont have images of the site and I wanted to see it.His name with NO 1 on top!
Congrats to our Boy !!!!
He deserves the title and for this year.
Girls maybe we lost our sleep  the last month but our efforts paid off.
Gongrats to us too!

I see many times the journalists asked him how he feels having the title of the Male Asian God , this alone shows how important this voting was.For this reason I participated....day and night....lol.

kiklaminHo said: Finally ,
 pixie you posted it.
I dont have images of the site and I wanted to see it.His name with NO 1 on top!
Congrats to our Boy !!!!
He deserves the title and for this year.
Girls maybe we lost our sleep  the last month but our efforts paid off.
Gongrats to us too!

hahaha,
pixie ....the pictures showed up only 2 times on my screen in the whole entire time.
I had to learn all the names  of the first 5 candidates in chinese coz just the idea of voting for somebody else made me have a blood pressure.
@my friend
Thank you ( and you know who you are ) for the very detailing voting instructions.In the beginning were so helpful.

Guest roshinip

The one who wears the crown must bear its weight

938184a2jw1enwnjhq7y5g20b4065qv5.gif
Yess, we did it again, congrats to Lee Min Ho and Minoz, we deserved it. A big thank you to all chingus who voted and we all had a lot of patience to hang in there and stand by him until the end.

As the title of my post suggests, Lee Min Ho is a true leader of Asian entertainment industry and therefore he is responsible for all fans/non-fans and it is also a heavy burden on him. Chingus, I'm not much of a writer and I'm emotional right now, so I need a hug; a group hug.  >:D<

roshinip said:                            The one who wears the crown must bear its weight

....... Chingus, I'm not much of a writer and I'm emotional right now, so I need a hug; a group hug.  >:D<

Chingu-deul!! i've watched GB1970 but stop halfway cuz i really really really want to understand every single moment and so..........chingudeul if anyone know anywhere the movie with the sub ......please che-ballllll   ^:)^  ^:)^
BTW congratz lee min ho for winning Asian Male God 2015 

^^ Didn't dare watch it anywhere yet, I know it's a serious film where much will be lost in translation if it's watched with poor subs. So I've been holding off till it comes out on the major players...If you wait a couple of weeks DramaFever will have it on April 18th I think. It should have decent subs then!