Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest margiestevens16

@Danie_A those gif are soooo cute, hahaha yeah ive done a lot of minho research, and also I've read page 1 up to i got caught up on this thread.LOL. there's plenty of beautiful pics way back and videos. So i guess will be,seeing him again soon in airport by around next week?

Aww, he looked oh-so-dreamy last night/ yesterday!  See, that hair worked really well, didn't it?   :-bd
More Pics from Minoz Peace (I think she did a marvelous job cleaning up the LED screen effect in the b/g) =D>lxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.gif
aed82facjw1eqrquzpsqnj20rs15on79.jpg
RS claimed! ;))aed82facjw1eqrqw3oy3cj20rs15oalr.jpg
@margiestevens16 Yes, you're right!  Aside from being an old habit, he confessed in a few interviews that he's not even conscious about it and only came to know of it when he saw some of the fanpics :))  In fact, you will note in the videos that his "tongue work" happens so fast that it's a marvel that we see so many pics of it!  One fan account here (was it you @meridian?) in Bangkok shared that he likes wetting his lips by making his tongue do a very quick 180-degree sweep! =))

aed82facjw1eqrqvad65aj20rs15oal4.jpgaed82facjw1eqrqvtlsa3j20rs15odpk.jpg

More News Vids of the EventOur boy is a true gentleman--he even bent down to pick up the gift that the fan dropped :x :xVIDEO 1
VIDEO 2

margiestevens16 said: @Danie_A those gif are soooo cute, hahaha yeah ive done a lot of minho research, and also I've read page 1 up to i got caught up on this thread.LOL. there's plenty of beautiful pics way back and videos. So i guess will be,seeing him again soon in airport by around next week?

OMG while the whole world calls him Oppa, the little girl got away with calling him "Ahjussi" laugh.gifAnd he looks at her so lovingly lxhxuyuan_org.gifhearta_org.gif64441a2fjw1eqrrl32pelj20xc1e043o.jpg
He's confessed that, if he were to be a Dad, he would prefer having a baby girl.
But now he's got a big baby girl of his own :(:(\m/

And even the little girl is creeping up my style trying to bribe him with candy!! ugh!!    =;   
He'll be a gorgeous father, can't wait to see his internet updates with him and his 3 little angels (2 girls and a gorgeous boy named MinHo Jr) hahaha 

Guest thelongcon

What's up people. I'm back after 10 weeks of Army Basic Training and being away from fellow fans of Min Ho. In 5 weeks I will find out if I'm getting stationed in Korea after my specialty training. What's the general impression of Gangnam Blues?

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"4 Things only K-drama fans want in their Easter baskets

by Shelly M on Thu, Apr 02, 2015

The Easter bunny needs to come with a basket full of goodies just for you! Easter baskets for children always have their staple surprises like chocolate, jelly beans, and small toys. Kids are overjoyed to receive their special treats months before Halloween and Christmas. 

What if they designed Easter baskets especially for K-drama fans? What could possibly make you elated months before the holidays?

Here is a list of the top 4 things that have to be included in that basket.

1. A chocolate figurine that resembles a handsome K-drama actor. Preferably the lead actor, but the second lead can be just as adorable.

Examples: 

Lee Min Ho in Heirs

leeminho10.jpg

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/-things-only-k-drama-fans-want-in-their-easter-baskets/

@Houny Looks like the rumor was quashed---nobody's talking about it now.  Only time will tell whether it's valid or not.  @zashimi DC is the biggest fancafe/ forum in Korea.  
HK NEWS: LMH at Innisfree Event 20150402

cr 12033089
Apparently, apart from being the Guest of Honor in the event commemorating Innsfree's 2nd Year in HK, he also unveiled a new eco-friendly handkerchief which he designed.  He called this his "first and last design" because he said that people may not like it knowing he designed it heia_org.gif Oh Minho, you are so cute!b01256c8jw1eqrxwbnjfwj20b40godik.jpg
More news from local media

b01256c8jw1eqrxvrdn2gj21z43if7wj.jpgb01256c8jw1eqrxw41yazj21z43am1kz.jpgb01256c8jw1eqrxw7wuq3j21z43ifx6p.jpgb01256c8jw1eqrxwaljb5j22951z4b29.jpg

via Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE

Guest roshinip

Hi everyoneJust dropping by to post this cute little encounter of our boy with a baby girl, it's always a pleasure to see him with kids  :-*(hope it's not a re-post)
10426277_1624409281128361_34785968474856
cr owners

@Houny What I mean is that there is no more talk about it (from Dc or weibo) so whether it's true or not, only time will tell.  
Another fan account from HK Minoz:
During the interview portion, Minho noticed that the fans were gesturing that they could not see him well because of the cardboard tree on the table.  64b54eb1jw1eqrrgxw81dj21jk111aoa.jpg
So what did he do?Boing, and the tree goes down heia_org.gif64b54eb1jw1eqrrqisyppj215o1qindn.jpg
Audience cheers! lxhdeyidixiao_org.gif Happy Minoz = Happy Minho bba_org.gif64b54eb1jw1eqrrs7hfa3j21e02301kx.jpg

cr HK阿Ta

awwwwwwwwww....... he heard me (for pushing his hair off his face)... he heard you @pixie0622 (for styling hais bang).... and he heard you @Danie_A (for keeping his hair silky) . He looked gorgeous today awwww.....

running.gif

Thanks every one for the updates
LMH with kids was so cute
Why does he think people will not like what he designs ???
I loved those fan accounts @pixie0622

@longcon

Ahhh  , welcome back my boy!!
How are you?
Is that you in the uniform?
You look Great !!!
 The small town in which  I live in is called New York and was apparently  not qualified for the movie to be shown.

The feedback for GB was very positive    Most of viewers say that.LMH surpassed himself and that 's the most important for me.
I haven't watched it yet .I am waiting for the DF release.

@roshi

He is always so cute with little kids.
:x

@adamfever
he heard us for pushing his hair off from his eyes....