Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Bye bye MH bebe see you next week   :-*           
Thanks for the updates all! 
When I see my baby happy then I'm ecstatic ...This is me right now    \:D/    \:D/      \:D/      \:D/     \:D/  

CBk6iGoVEAEfDrr.jpg

Cr:Owner

Lucky boy getting all the giftings lol ...I wonder what they're giving him, more candy maybe? What do fans usually gift him, did he ever mention if he prefers certain things, or say perfume/cosmetic brands etc? 
CBla2ujVIAIoZqd.jpg

CBla4qBUoAA4jMD.jpg

CBla58AUoAAZ92a.jpg
Cr:Owner

In other discussions, THE HAIR comes up again...All I'll say is: i FREAKING love his hair, it's gorgeous just like him...love the cut, it's so soft and complements his facial structure well, ok maybe the bangs were going crazy cuz of the wind yesterday but when it's combed well it's BEAUTIFUL!! Current hairstyle haters PLZ STEP BACK! :P
That said, I DO NOT love the color! I don't hate it, especially when I look at HQ pics, and the styling was done perfectly today...But I really do not love brassy reds at all...This is more like "orange" red or something  lol 
Also, who dat saying he's tormented or some shindig? lol YOU DON'T SEE HIS HUGE SMILES THAT REACH THE SKY??? Just cuz he was tired, possibly had no sleep, and has to be plane hopping all month DOES NOT mean he's unhappy...Please get your eyes ( as well as other body parts lol) checked LIKE ASAP!! Sheesh...My poor bb IS HAPPY OKAY?! 
:D End of rant! 

Smiles smiles smiles EVERYWHERE...Plz keep away from my bb and stop saying he's unhappy *humph* 
CBmetBYUMAERCxn.jpg
CBmcZQrVIAE8v3V.jpg

Oh well screw it spoiler isn't working...Just enjoy all the beauty :P
CBmetmxUMAITP7p.jpg
CBmPEplVEAANga2.jpg
CBmQanhUsAEcWsb.jpg
CBmXkw1VIAEB4FJ.jpg
Cr:Owners 
Gorgeous smiles, delicious red lips     :-*     nom nom haha...Beautiful happy boy!! Always be happy you beautiful soul! 

Double DTs CLAIMED!!!!! >.<
CBmr3CSVEAI30p9.jpg
CBmr3BcUAAA29io.jpg
CBmrx_WUoAAslAh.jpg
CBmrsqSUgAAKuEt.jpg
Cr:Owners
Humm...This boy!! I'm starting to build a conspiracy theory about this "delicious" tongue movement...I'm suspecting he IS DOING IT ON PURPOSE!! What ya'll think??! I am right, eh eh?  hehe      >:)       =))       
Evil naughty MinHo     :(

Guest margiestevens16

Thanks for all the updates and pictures. @Danie_A im thinking the same thing too that hes doing it on purpsose to be more adorable until i see some of his childhood pictures with the tounge sticking out., and also very old video clip of his and his doing the same thing, so it must be his habit.

margiestevens16 said: Thanks for all the updates and pictures. @Danie_A im thinking the same thing too that hes doing it on purpsose to be more adorable until i see some of his childhood pictures with the tounge sticking out., and also very old video clip of his and his doing the same thing, so it must be his habit.