Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Let's not blame his HK concert, shall we?  I doubt if a one-day event makes a significant dent in his schedules.  The man said that he wants to do a movie in the first half but that he hasn't "met the one" that he would want to do.  I agree with @kiklaminHo I too would rather see him in a project that he's passionate about than in something that he does just to please everyone.  Besides, doing a film or drama is more than just appearing in it.  There are factors to consider like the script, budgets, schedules, even the production team behind it before one decides that it's worth his time and efforts.  Maybe I'm a little less apprehensive than most because I have seen GB and loved it.  I really feel in my gut that he wants a project that would put him on the NEXT level after GB.  
But what do you think about his (purported) statement that he wants to come back in a "healing" drama that made everyone laugh?  Is this a play on the popularity of the drama Healer, or it's because the Samsonite RED event that follows his " Talk Concert" is a "Healing Concert"?  I find this very amusing ;;)
Cute GIFs from TNGTe3970d78jw1epnu6nht00g20dw075hdt.gif
e3970d78jw1epnu6jjutfg20dw075qv5.gif

e3970d78jw1epnu65x32lg20dw075kjl.gif

cr wooribin

Guest roshinip

Chingus, I cannot forget the overwhelming reception that LMH got when he visited Philippines recently.
Posting a few pix that I have not noticed on this thread before. This is how he got on stage :-*

10984625_791839464242552_630851546325474
10256145_791839480909217_230949842383330
11038878_791839494242549_304852136782209

10999319_791839507575881_697714800145489
11021141_791839527575879_462220883621308
10569054_1032604496769158_90841943280983

Cr : owners

Guest Moonrain

HD Pics of Minho at the Samsonite Event
by Minoz Peaceaed82facjw1epp55gdb1pj21j010ogy0.jpg

aed82facjw1epp35z538xj20xc1e0n85.jpg

Throwback from one of his many airport pics but this is a favorite of mine [Good love Oh][Heart]6e47bd3fgw1epp4i9jqqmj20m80xcgsc.jpg Cr: Falcon

pixie0622 said: Let's not blame his HK concert, shall we?  I doubt if a one-day event makes a significant dent in his schedules.  The man said that he wants to do a movie in the first half but that he hasn't "met the one" that he would want to do.  I agree with @kiklaminHo I too would rather see him in a project that he's passionate about than in something that he does just to please everyone.  Besides, doing a film or drama is more than just appearing in it.  There are factors to consider like the script, budgets, schedules, even the production team behind it before one decides that it's worth his time and efforts.  Maybe I'm a little less apprehensive than most because I have seen GB and loved it.  I really feel in my gut that he wants a project that would put him on the NEXT level after GB.  
But what do you think about his (purported) statement that he wants to come back in a "healing" drama that made everyone laugh?  Is this a play on the popularity of the drama Healer, or it's because the Samsonite RED event that follows his " Talk Concert" is a "Healing Concert"?  I find this very amusing ;;)

Guest Rachel Park

Hello.. Its been a long time since the last time i post something here..

Im kinda agree with some chingus here. I do, hope minho done with fanmeet, concert, or album and stuff. He should doing more acting project since he is an actor. I dont know too behind how minho decides his project but i hope in this matter his agency or management or whatever, give more concern to his acting career. We know and love him thru korean dramas. His main job is actor not singer, fanmeet singer, or cfs star. I hope the reason behind this not about getting instant money or stuff.

Actually im curious too on how korean minoz seeing international minoz. On sns seems hard to just talk with them. They just talk to another kminoz. Its easier for ifans to talk to another ifans, to become a friends. This is my observation after 6 years become a minoz hahahaha im just curious about this but i hope all minoz around the world can get along well and be friends. Am i too much? :)

I'm still hoping for 2 projects this year. He himself said that he want to work more and more before age 30. This is the perfect year for doing that. His agency already wasted so much of his time in China last year doing cfs. I think they should stop milking him now and let him focus on his acting career. Or he should just change his agency to bigger one like Sidushq. They got his Heirs co star Kim Woobin 2 movies last year and a drama already this year. Stop wasting his time on pointless concerts and even albums. I know it's for fans but I'm getting tired of it and can't help but think that his agency is getting greedy.

Sorry if i offend.

Guest Rachel Park

Agree with @gamgeg ..

Sometimes i think it'll better if he is under an agency with some big names like sidus, kingkong etc

Thats just my wild thoughts guys haahahaha

Haha no new album please. It will get backlash from casual fans. Don't make him next Jang Geunsuk. I just want his next project to be an acting one, no albums or concerts for atleast a year. A good overall drama that can silence criticism that he got post Heirs from international drama community. As he himself said, a story with good message.

I disagree Heirs have been a Megahit for LMH overall and he gained millions of fans because of that and the rest were minority insecure haters. he is above that.

But he needs to come out this year with 2 projects and stop delaying his comeback to the ending of this year.

I know Heirs was big ratings and commercial hit. But if you read english kdrama related sites and blogs, the drama was panned. It didn't help Actor LMH to improve his craft. Even big LMH fans like javabeans & girlfriday of dramabeans said Heirs was step down for him. I'm glad he did Gangnam1970 with Yuha and got praise for that.

now i want him to work with good pd and writer for drama comeback too. He really need to be in a critically acclaimed drama. A drama with good story because that's must these days. Even Hyun Bin cant bring ratings these days if story is not good. Heirs production was lucky.

@sia3 translated this from Samsonite Red Event - Chinese Translation by Galaxy
在前天的活动里被问到什么时候会感到无尽地孤独。大萌回答有一次因为行程太紧,不得已包机去站台的时候。还有就是深夜工作完回家,家里的灯都关着的时候. He was asked when he felt lonely (endless lonesome). He said when there was once the schedule was too tight that they had to book the whole plane and fly over there; and when he finished work late in the night, and returned home to find all the lights are out at home.

My poor bae :((

Ummm @sia3 - these haven't been shared yet I don't think :-?
4pt0g1a.jpg

2GNQNre.jpg

Forever jealous of Kimsocool's camera and editing work. Super clear and sharp, no noise at all. 

[HQ] 26.02.2015 SAMSONITE EVENT by MINO WISH

da22b928jw1eppmmoesa3j21040t7wjb.jpg
Adding one more GORGEOUS shot by Mino Wish :x
@guadi - I know right?! She definitely has had photography lessons! Min Hot always look super HOT from her lens, and because he knows her too, he would look at her & give her his best look as well. So jelly. So envy. However, best of all - thank god we have Kimsocool (and other VIP Minoz too of course). It's all because of them, I am ruined :))

... and... it's BLUE/BLACK + I love the sneakers! It's a bit mis-match, but I actually found it a cute combination! :)

sia3

said:

Adding one more GORGEOUS shot by Mino Wish :x 

@guadi - I know right?! She definitely has had photography lessons! Min Hot always look super HOT from her lens, and because he knows her too, he would look at her

:)

)

... and... it's BLUE/BLACK + I love the snickers! It's a bit mis-match, but I actually found it a cute combination!

:)

@guadi
Imma is not ruined in that department. Imma has got tons of space in hard drive to save him and other biases, too. >:) It's called upgrade! BWAHAHA! But I cannot guarantee that for the others in here. ;)) I think he needs a haircut though... he's letting loose a little lately without any project at hand. :)) I can see the face getting rounder. Please don't let fat choi returns, Min Ho-ya. LOL! Can't wait for him to get back on-screen coz he'll start working out and all, but jaebal, be a mighty good one with depth.